No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Gentlemen, you will always remember this as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow."

--Dai Stihó

Bishie
    'Mancer
    Foam Poet

Comment

• ND: Well...I actually have no idea why that should matter. Oh well. You're right.
      crookedfrog: Rock on! hehehehe

I am what I am
      I'm super fortified hundred proof girl with a band
      and I'm a velveteen rabbit made of steel with a plan...
      I'll save the planet change the world
      I'll make a one girl stand
      --Superchic[k], 'Real'
      My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
      OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Rysade, your my new hero, just for posting that by it self!!! *hugs Rysade*

Paper crane, I do, oh, I do...

Dai
        Aundrea of The Dirty Rotten City
        I Wear My Suglasses at Night
        Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
        CRUD-MONKEYS!!!!
        And that is all I have to say about that.

"It takes two to speak the truth- one to speak, and one to hear."
        -Henry David Thoreau

"How about we make it three shillings, and forget the name."
        Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
        :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
        Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
        A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• The Viggo story: rabbit of possum? Possum is several times more likely...
          ...not that I believe it's true. I mean, I heard he got way into character- but not _that_ much.
          T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
          Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
          Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• It matters that legolas is an elf because most humans have issues with elves.

*Agent~M*

EVERYONE MUST READ CITY OF THE BEASTS!!!!! (I sound crazy but I don't care)
            "Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
            Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
            "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
            I lost my marbles, PLEASE HELP ME FIND THEM!!!!!!!
            *Agent~M*
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
            "I could live

Comment

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
              Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
              "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
              *Agent~M*
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "I could live

Comment

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                    "I could live

Comment

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

• wouldn't it be scary if we saw viggo m. on the side of the road actually doing that? ugggg....that just creeps me out. especially if you add the creepy music and the dark, moonless night and your driving along a deserted road and you see this guy and you get out of the car to ask him if he needs help and then he lunges at you and you know there isn't a town for miles so no one can hear you scream and then he cooks you and eats you for breakfast.

sorry. i let my imagination get carried away there......

You had better start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner. You're in one. -Pirates of the Carribean

Don't you dare call me Cutey.

Comment

• Hey Agent M, what happened?

--Dai Stihó

Bishie
                            'Mancer
                            Foam Poet

Comment

• Yeah, Will Turner was bland. But Johnny Depp rocks!!!!!!!! ROCK ON JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! And Aurora, is bishie an anime word?

"Welcome to the Carribean!" Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Carribean
                              I WANT SHOCK TREATMENT!!!!
                              I AM A PETTY ANNOYANCE WHO LIKES TO USE CAPITAL LETTERS TOO MUCH!!!!!!!
                              READ MERCEDES LACKEY!!!!
                              I AM A MITTEN!!!!!!!!
                              ORLANDO BLOOM IS A BISHIE!!!!

[This message was edited by Lee Enfield-Burke on 19 September 2003 at 8:58.]
                              I promise I will use no more fun funs
                              The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                              Be happy life is good

Comment

• Uh......... What?

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X