No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharky: It was on different stuff, like rhythms, definitions of things, um.... key signitures, things like that.

My aunt did a really...how should I put it...unitelligent thing. She sent us our christmas presents unwrapped, 'cept for my li'l bro's. Mine was a paper gift certificate to Barnes and Noble. My parents got a Titanic DVD, which they already have, and a broken candle. *cough* There was glass all over in the box.

Yay! Yay! *dances* I got so much extra credit in my bad classes that my lowest grade is a 98%! If I didn't do bad on that Algebra midterm, I should keep that grade. Heh, on the chapter test, I ended up with an 82%. "Oh no, mom, you must be reading it wrong. Surely it was better than a C..." *dies* She's gonna kill me...
    <3
    the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• do they still make paper gift certificates?

vv
      PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
      Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

• PHONE CONVERSATION WITH MY FRIEND:

MEtalking about blood vessels)
        FRIEND: Blood fuzzles?
        FRIEND: Is that some weird youngwizards thing?
        ME: I SAID BLOOD VESSELS!
        FRIEND: oh. i thought because of all the huggles and fuzzles and yayness and weird words you guys use...

See what happens! now my favorite word is blood fuzzles.

I am Christmastized!
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Ahahahaha. . .ROFL Z!! Huggles and fuzzles and yayness. . .I can't wait until my friend comes over, I'm gonna make her read the first chapter of SYWTBAW and then show her the forums.
          OMG your new avie is great.
          Blood fuzzles is two words. . .

Have you seen Tui's new avie? It looks like this:

So I made her this:

I've figured out how to santahatize stuff!

PM: Hehehe. . .It has a green background too, so that makes it even more Christmasy!

Comment

• CHRISTMAS AVIES!!!!!! I WANT ONE! HAHA! I'll have to make one later, after school....*grumbles* I don't wanna go to school. I'M GUNNA HAVE SO MUCH HOMEWORK TO DO ON OVER THE WEEKEND AND MONDAY IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY! I have like three or four final projects due on tuesday. IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!! And I don't even have study hall today! grrr...
            Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Christmas is good... Yea... I want to get the Kingdom Hearts Chain of Mamories game for the Gamboy Advanced. If I don't get it, I bet I'll dissapear... I love Cloud, even though he is not a main character. And Riku and Sora are meant to be together... Yea...

Polie

Comment

• *hops* Didja know that the guy who plays Angel from "Angel" and "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" is doing the voice of Squall in KH2?! TIS TRUE! O.o... Anywho.

*runs around randomly* LIBRARY I'M AT THE LIBRARY! AND GROUNDED! WOOO! *realizes what she just said* ...POOOOOOOO! _^_

*half expects Manual to jump from the shelves and bop her on the head any day now, if not momentarily* :P Woot. Okies, bye now. :P
                "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
                "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

• Oh, god, not the play . Picking on Ella, now, I am. *huggles Ella* You're struggling.
                  You're so mean to me...wah...

Anyway, I'm in the chat now (!) because I'm on my dad's compy at school. So if anyway happens to get on...

In other news....I'M ON BREAK!!! WOOHOO! TWO WHOLE WEEKS OF FREEDOM! THE THREE WEEK PERIOD OF DOOM BETWEEN THANKSGIVING AND WINTER BREAK IS OVER!
                  *Ella*
                  "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                  There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                  And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                  What could mean more than this?"
                  --Bright Eyes

Comment

• But then the house was forclosed because the guy didn't pay his bills. Or taxes. So he is now homeless and wanted by the government. So you might as well build your house on the sand.
                    And insure it for lots of money so that when it does go SPLAT, you can just buy/build another one

Caitlin, you play the CONTRABASS clarinet? heh, my school didn't even have one of them . I play the normal one Bb ... But i would love to play the soprano or alto one too

Ohk... Sirius is not dead!!! have you ever read in the books (disreguard whatever JKR has said - she's probably trying to mislead us and send more violent rumours around and increase her popularity...) that he was _dead_? No. Dumbledore (i think and i can be bothered to check it) just tells Harry that he is 'gone', not dead, 'gone'.

at the risk of umm... sending wildflower over the edge here are a couple of funny links

one
                    and
                    two

*bites nails* I can find out my year 12 results in a little over an hour... I'm not too scared about it cos I went well, but, yeah... and then I have to go to work ... again ... but I should get to spruik today ... hehehe....

anywaysy breakfast is calling me so I will go now

Alla

Comment

• NIRVANA! I have recently become obsessed with them. I've listened to the song Smells Like Teen Spirit like six times in a row...

CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I....is....HAPPY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

OMG! POKE THE PENGUIN! HAHA! I LOVE IT!
                      Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• I love the penguins. I ecspecially like the one where he uses a shotgun and the designer jeans. It's very uncool in my school not to like penguins.

I have so many parties to go to over winter break! YAY!!!!!
                        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by alla:
                          Ohk... Sirius is not dead!!! have you ever read in the books (disreguard whatever JKR has said - she's probably trying to mislead us and send more violent rumours around and increase her popularity...) that he was _dead_? No. Dumbledore (i think and i can be bothered to check it) just tells Harry that he is 'gone', not dead, 'gone'.
                          Lupin says he's 'gone' but also 'He can't come back, because he's d--'
                          Dumbledore says 'It is my fault that Sirius died,' said Dumbledore clearly.

Then there's:
                          'Am I to understand,' said Phineas Nigellus slowly from Harry's left, 'that my great-great-grandson -- the last of the Blacks -- is dead?'
                          'Yes, Phineas,' said Dumbledore.
                          'I don't believe it,' said Phineas brusquely.

Hey, we can nickname Gryphon and Alla "Phineas" now .

Urk. A whole post of HP.

Umm. Ooh, the penguins.php offers me a choice of play movie/don't play movie/order pizza. Mmmm!
                          "By reading this fine print you agree not to plagiarize this production, and that Patrick Stewart is a sex machine." - shrinkwrap licences are getting out of hand!
                          Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Really, Angel_star, a C won't kill you. It isn't failing.

Z is Christmastized... I feel like crap. Well, blood test says I don't have Lyme disease, but that doesn't help any. I've been sick three times since the start of a school year. Not only do I hate being sick, but that never happens! Not even in a year. Meh.

Blood fuzzles. Hehe.

Cloud! Ahahaha, have you ever played Final Fantasy 7 (V11)? S'my favorite play station game ever. Favorite game ever, whatever.

I play Metroid Prime way too much now; it rocks my socks.

Not only do I feel like crap, but there's crap coming out of my nose. *goes to get tissue*

No comment about the penquins...

I am Phineas? Hey, that's a cool name. Only, Gryphon is cooler. And Hierogryph. *bows to Ella*
                            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• IIIIIIIII'''MMMMMMMMMMMM BBBBAAAAACCCCCCCKKKK!!
                              everyone else- *groan* ug, it's the insane annoying kid!
                              I've been so busy, I dunno why, I was never this busy last year.
                              I was wondering where you'd gone. Apparently the BBC is doing a documentary about Peter Pan (maybe it's already been shown and I didn't notice) and guess who they got to do the voice of Peter Pan?

Rupert Grint.
                              Omg, are you teasing me or are you being serious?

I love it, poke the penguin! Muahahahaha, those designer jeans shall be mine!!

To heck with cool, let's all be completely random! You know being weird has its prices. People are mean to me they throw rocks and stuff at me

YAYNESS!! NO SCHOOL FOR TWO AND A HALF WEEKS!! IS LIFE GOOD OR WHAT?

And I'm not Rupert Obsessed *coughanymorecough*
                              And I'm not that obsessive, I just do that to annoy you people.

Evil Mr. Srooge (drama club's adaption of A Christmas Carrol) was a complete success!

White Lightning! Great, Josh has got me doing it now! Sorry, just randomness from school, don't ask me, I don't think that I could explain.

Yayness, did I mention no school and no Mrs. Gobble-gobble (if you knew my math teacher, you'd get it )
                              ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• Vegan_chick asked:
                                Omg, are you teasing me or are you being serious?
                                No, quite serious. I just have no idea when it's on, not even past or future.

Real rocks, not just saying they do in chat? Eep .
                                Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Working...
                                X