No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aurie? You can be happy. I'm glad. But I'm still kinda sad for you, okay? Even if you're not sad.

I'm in 12th grade (That's the last on, right?), and I'm 17. And I have... *counts on fingers* seven and a bit weeks till my FINAL SCHOOL EXAMS EVER, which are just terrifying me. You guys are SO lucky not to have national-standard exams...
    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• hey birdhead, which part of NZ are you from? I'm just curious cause my school band toured NZ last year. That was soo much fun!

Yay 7 weeks of school left and then schoolies!!! just out of curiosity, does any other country have somthing like schoolies? for those of you who don't know what it is, its sorta a celebration that all the year 12 graduates do for a week straight after the end of school. They pretty much just party for a week.

hehe... i've been asked to take sports photos for our year book on friday! its great, i'm getting out of everything except assembly on friday, just because the school is too cheap to hire a professional photographer for the day!

*sigh* i have less than a month of actual school days left until the end of school. It's kinda sad in a way, but I'll move on.

Alla

Comment

• Bye Diego! Not really, They're considering that a tropical storm, not a hurricane, so I don't think you're gunna die. Bye anyways!

AHHH! I have to go to school! NOOOOOO!!!!
        Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• *huggles Diego then hits him over the head with a toblerone* (Just one last time silly.)
          I'm happy for Aurie if Aurie's happy! Yay Aurie.

Many tornadoes and thunderstorms now. But my school isn't closed. *cries* I kinda wish it was cause I don't really want to go to school today. That's weird. A hurricane and tornado at the same time? Is the world ending.
          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Hi everyone! Not been on in ages!! I thought I would talk about ...... HellBoy!! I saw it the other night with some mates! never knew it was a comic to begin with!! Was a good film though and its going to be a series film, has to be! When watching it, it praticly says see what happens in the next one! And now there is another film out called 'Hero' made by the people that made 'hidden dragon, crouching tiger' well i think that was the title! Never been good with titles and names its faces and the story I remeber! Has anyone seen that new movie then (Hero)? is it any good?
            Fox
            God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• Alla: Really? I'm from Wellington, where I bet the band went... what's the band's name?

Hmm, we don't have schoolies, except informally. Informally I expect everyone in the form will be incredibly trashed for at least a week after finals...

I'm in your position too... about to leave school, kinda.. soso about it. I have two weeks' holidays coming up, then midyears, then four weeks of term and then finals... school is evaporating as I watch.
              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• *is in shock* No one has posted on vgdawn today! Anyways, I got an 89 on my History test, which is fine by me. It was over a ton of stuff, and we got to correct it for half credit. So, if I got all the answers right I should get a...93%. An A- but still an A. I didn't do so well on my Algebra quiz... A 70%. Very bad, Angel! No no no! My mom's gonna kill me when she finds out.

Dance started yesterday. I might move up to Advanced because the Intermediate 2 class is packed with small children. Annoyingness!
                <3
                the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Hero was fun. The fighting is very stylized, and the story keeps changing as the movie progresses.
                  I'm enjoying the YW "movie" competition. And it's made me think of another way to annoy the Lone Power: ask It where the ducks in Central Park go during the winter.
                  Anybody here read _Stealing the Elf-King's Roses_? Wow!

Comment

• HERO ROCKS! (see my post in the movie category.)
                    GOTTAWATCHIT!
                    *wacks poot with toblerone.*

Today I did nothing at school. Really.
                    Wait! someone drew a piccy of me at school sorry that it's kinda big-

Comment

• Sorry it was so long! That's seriously what I look like too. That's why it's funny. Except I never have my hair in a braid. (today i did.) Every other day I have it like the picture except no braid.
                      I love that piccy.

Comment

• rofl, nice picture! I saw yalls message in the shout box. I just droped in to say hiya. I have to go here in a minute. So, hiya ppls! I did to much today, Z. I wish we did nothing in my school..
                        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                        **Neets**
                        CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Eep. I think you'll need a bit of chocolate, Tui. But at least you're nearly done with highschool. 12th is the last year.

I don't really want to talk about school, 'cept I don't think I'll be staying in chess club...

I've heard about Hero and seen commercials, but I haven't been to see it. I hope I will get too; it looks neat, but I doubt it. I have a project coming up in language arts.

Angel_Star:
                          *is in shock* No one has posted on vgdawn today!
                          You won't beleive it when I say that makes me happy, then. I wasn't on yesterday; I worked all day on homework.

talkingbeast:
                          And it's made me think of another way to annoy the Lone Power: ask It where the ducks in Central Park go during the winter.
                          Which means I have to post a quote from M. *dies laughing again*
                          AgentM: Seriously! I can totally picture it!: Gryphon: "Icy Pole, why are you so mean? It's not nice to mean. You shouldn't be mean all the time. Why did you create Death and Entropy? Why don't you become good again? Good is better than evil!!! Icy Pole!!! Why are you lying on the floor with your tongue stuck out like that? It's GROSS!! Are you dead? Icy Pole! Answer me!" etc.

And yes, for everyone who didn't know. Gryphon did start in a YW rpg.

I haven't seen a first post in the shoutbox in a while. But I claimed this one! So hah!

Which reminds me...

I forget what my history teacher said exactly, but all I remember is him tossing back his head and saying, "muahahaha"

And it was creepy.
                          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• My history teacher is sooo awesome. You can tell he really likes what he's teaching, and he has such enthusiasm that it's infectious. He just says funny things in class...he's great, and I'm so excited about this year.

I saw Hero! It was great! Did you notice that the flashbacks were all color-coded? Like they all wore the same color in a particular flashback? I'm so happy about that because there would be no way that I could understand it otherwise...and I learned a word of Mandarin! "Shu" it means yes.
                            *Ella*
                            "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                            There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                            And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                            What could mean more than this?"
                            --Bright Eyes

Comment

• I know this is a bit late, but...

DIEGO:
                              Hurricane Jane. Heading my way. We will not survive the night. As my last post, I can just say that

------------------------------------------------------------
                              Does this mean that I'm the new top powerpl--uhh nothing. *looks shiftily from eye to eye*
                              ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                              +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

• Lots to post today...
                                First off: "Which means I have to post a quote from M. *dies laughing again*" Ok, WHEN are you guys gonna stop laughing at that?? It was almost a YEAR ago that I posted that!! *sigh* I'm flattered though that you think I'm funny
                                Z, cool pic! I can't draw people *groans* Tell "someone" they're a good artist. I can doodle... I like doodling... I've actually had some really good doodles. It might not seem like it but doodling is an art form!!
                                rofl, something tells me Diego was jking again
                                Sharklord: Now you guys have "top powerplayers"??? How many ppl powerplay on vgdawn??
                                *Agent~M*
                                "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                                "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X