No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I know Pops. When did you draw that? It's PM going SPLAT! PM being run over by a car. *laughs*
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Catching up on posts *looks grim* This is what the world has come to. This is the life we live in today. I'm not sad, just really really frustrated. It's like no one cares anymore, unless more people care about whats going on, we can't make it better. And what's worse (I'm not sure if this is the case with you guys) teachers, everyone keeps pretending nothing is going wrong.

Are we just going to watch as the world falls apart around us? This is so stupid. *kicks desk then soon regrets it when she realizes that she isn't wearing anything on her toes to prevent her from stubbing it* owieowieowie

"excuse me sir, but you are sitting on my body, which also happens to be my face"- Spongebob

That is what your avvie reminds me of
      ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• BiW. yea, phoebe almost died. waa but she ok now. yay
        A SPAZ named TOP

Comment

• this is too early... anyways..

hey top is that what happened in charmed?

Gryph... i have MSN messenger, but not AIM. my address is faithful_lioness@hotmail.com.

I think i like the idea of the watch the topic mutate foundation.... hehehehe...

Alla

Comment

• I hate dialup internet! OMG, by so much am I glad that we don't have that anymore.

TOP's dog fell off the bed and possibly broke her neck, but she's fine now, I think. And I'm assuming she didn't break her neck afterall, anyway.

PM's avatar reminds me of a potatoe with arms and legs. Or an egg. Which in turn reminds me of something else. "Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. Humpty Dumpty had a big fall. All of the king's horses and..."

Arg. Maybe I should change over to MSN because so many more people have it, and it's better than AIM. Parent's probably won't let me tho... Oh, you told me your e-mail already. Heh, but I didn't remember to put it in my address book. It feels like I have nearly everyone's e-mail here.

When you're in a position to help good causes, do so.
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• *cries* too many pages! Hee hee, funny avie PM
              Are we talking about politics again? *groan*
              *Agent~M*
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
              "I could live

Comment

I was just called by a guy who I'll call Jake. He asked me to go out to the movies. I didn't really no what to say.
                "Ummm... no."
                So, yeah, I feel like an idiot. It was really random, the call, so I didn't know what to say. And I'm about kicking myself for not saying something like, "I'm sorry," also. :/ At the samae time, I was thinking about what happened with Nitafan *huggles*. I don't really know Jake, but he's nice all the same.
                Now I'm wondering how he had my phone number.
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• If he's from your school, then maybe he picked it up from a phone directory, or something. Or maybe you had to provide it to something which you wanted to be in, like a club or something...

If you like him, or decide you do later, you can always offer a raincheck... And you can always (I'm not atually condoning this) lie and say that you were busy and didn't mean to be unkind or whatever, it was just that the call was so unusual...etc. etc. etc.

So, yeah, there's my advice...

I DO NOT powerplay. LIES!! ALL LIES!!
                  ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                  +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

• TOP IS ALIVE!!!!!! Lol. Awwwwww. Poor Pheobe!!!!! She's such a cute doggie!

I'm going nuts, I have too much catching up to do at VGDawn. I'm going to get so confused and lost. AND I'm starting school in a couple of days! I'll never make it throught the school year!! NEVER!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!
                    Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• OMG, I am going to kill myself.

You know that evil Joe that I sometimes rant about? The one who lives up the street and also happens the be the younger of my old math teacher's sons?

OMG, I am going to kill myself.

Well, my little brother, Grace, and him thought it was funny to call and try to imitate Jim's voice. *grinds teeth*

Still in denial, eh Sharky?

Comment

• Are you saying you got duped by your brother? Because if you did, then that's sad.

In denial about what?
                        ~Sharky

Comment

• Duped by idiot Joe... GRRRRRR!!!!!! No, I'm not going to kill myself. I am going to kill the three of them. RAH!!!!!!!

In denial about powerplaying, of course.

Comment

• Don't kill people. It's not nice. If you must kill something, then kill topics. Or at least try to. Then STTF can save them.

What is this powerplaying you speak of?
                            ~Sharky

Comment

• OMG! That's so mean. But funny. So you mean they pretended to be Jake or was that something different?
                              If they did that's really mean but super funny you have to admit. *roflmao* Good thing you said no!
                              penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• I'm getting confused! All these people whose names start with J! Ahhh!

Okay *has just got done talking to M on IM* I think that some people don't like the politics/social issues discussion, so I think I'm going to go make a topic about it, and we can move all that discussion over there. Maybe the consistent on-topicness is scaring people...

*still has managed to avoid joining VGDawn* Long live RP sidesteppers! Hehe. JK. I might join it eventually if I have nothing else to do...but of course I would just drop out again eventually. Whatever. I would need a character...hmm....

Hope everyone's pets are alive and well!
                                *Ella*
                                "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                                There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                                And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                                What could mean more than this?"
                                --Bright Eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X