The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g'day mates!

Despite being sleep deprived, i am really excited! I had my formal (aka prom) last night and it was sooo much fun. And i'm on holidays now!!!!

*Looks back up the page* soo much to read.

Tui, sorry about the misplacing of Wellington, we've never really done any NZ geography at school.

Time to investigate what i have missed on VGDawn.

Alla

Comment

• M: You aren't missing much and it was just me he chatted with for like 2 minutes.. :-) Anyhow.. I was busy and didn't get over here until later... (didn't know if I was gonna get here either.. so I had Neets post for me... but I did eventually get here.) Ahh well... sorry 'bout that everyone.

Hey Diego.. nice to have you back. say hey to James Bond for me! I was out shopping today so I wasn't around then.

Hey to everyone else.

I have sorta discovered some really cool music... with the help of a friend. Papa Roach, Yellowcard, All American Rejects, Floggin' Molly, Finger Eleven, Dashboard Confessional, Mest, Life Jacket, Switchfoot, Weezer, and Evergreen Terrace.... nice. But I still listen to Tiziano Ferro and Linkin Park Regularly.

I love music!

Oh yeah.. sorta got really really busy. *sigh* so I probably won't be putting up a story for a week or so. I'll have to see when.. so far I don't really have a good idea for the way the story is going. Ahh well..

Ya all have a great one!
      -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
      The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
      I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• I've heard of Evergreen Terrace! No, really I have.

It's the road the Simpsons live in, right? Oh, it's a group as well? They make that music stuff? Oh.

Why is everybody talking to marniebrown1 but not Skitty ? Or Kat? (That'll make more sense when Earwen's username changes.)
        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• PM's been pretty much begging me to write a scene, but I can't think of anything sane to write. I don't think DD would approve of my complete randomness. If you want to see what my scene might've looked like, I posted it in the YW collab. fanfic topic.

*headclutch* PM... *snort* Can't help it; I'm laughing now.

No, no, not Skitty! Ahhh! Anything but skitty. *wimpers*

Glad you're okay, Diego. My friend who lives in Florida is okay. I talked to her on IM yesterday.
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Yes alla I'm glad you had a good time! And at VGDAWN we left you about 8 super long posts! (Have a fun time reading them.)

Ahhh! Skitty. My username changed but not by that much. I will not state my old username in case of getting teased. *laughs*
            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE GOT DSL!!!!!!!! *jumps up and down* DSL ROCKS!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!! And my mom can't put a timer on me so for those who talk to me on AIM, I don't have to sneak around anymore!!!! And I'll be using MSN messenger more (YES!) so here's my sn: nmmsltk@hotmail.com, Really boring I know, I'm working on it
              Oh! Now I get it... *duh* Glad you're ok Diego, for the people that died though... Too many people are dying for stupid reasons with all these hurricanes, lots of them die because they're like "let's go out into the storm so we can say we've been IN a hurricane!" and then they die. I hate deaths when it's because of a storm because the people that die had nothing wrong with them to cause death, like bad health, old age, or even a reason to be murdered *shudders* Accidental deaths really hit you and you're like "Wow, that could happen to me or to a friend" Accidental deaths can also usually be avoided (car accidents etc) and that's what makes them so sad "If I had done this so and so wouldn't be dead"
              *sigh*
              *Agent~M*
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
              "I could live

Comment

• I saw it. Its Zgirl2003, right? There is a place on here under tha fanart where Semi had drawn Poot. If you look in the background there is all the old usernames of all of you. Yours Gryph, M, and yours Z. It was pretty cool.
                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                **Neets**
                CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Yeah I love that piccy. Those were so cool. Back in the times where we had togr parties. TOGR Parties Rock!
                  *huggles M* so many sad smilies huh? *more huggles*

I'm joining art club on Monday. I need to join a club because I want to meet some more friends, (even though I can't draw worth a crap.) I think I'll see msn now that everybody has it...

Comment

• Why is everybody talking to marniebrown1 but not Skitty ? Or Kat?
                    Because Marnie would get so mad when people called her Marnie...and it was in the n00b packs and everything, and the first things we told all the n00bs..."Don't call her *shhh* marniebrown1 *shhh*!"

Jeans: yay! Wedding: boring! It was okay though. The driving was kind of annoying...I'm tired of driving...

Gonna go on VGDawn...
                    *Ella*
                    "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                    There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                    And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                    What could mean more than this?"
                    --Bright Eyes

Comment

• KK. I need more VGDAWN! MORE! *goes to VGDAWN too.* I hope Gryphon is flattered and doesn't scold me for my 1 liner...*hums*

Comment

• I shall keep Poot back for you! "Back, Poot back!" Oh no, I sucuumbed as well! Who will succeed??
                        *Ella*
                        "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                        There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                        And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                        What could mean more than this?"
                        --Bright Eyes

Comment

• *tries not to get mad* .... *fails* ELLA!!!! My name isn't even marnie!! My name is Meg for anyone who forgot, and I like Meg waaaaaaaaay better then marnie thank you very much.
                          That reminds me... i have to write a paragraph on my name...
                          *Agent~M*
                          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                          "I could live

Comment

• M...I mean *oops* Meg! How the heck did you get the name m***** anyways? *lol*
                            rofl. I lub teasing people but I'll stop now. *huggles*

Comment

• I can't even remember, I joined this site 2 years ago! But marnie is my mom's name, dunno where the brown or the 1 came from though... *shrug* And I like M too
                              *Agent~M*
                              "I could live

Comment

• Originally posted by EWizard11:
                                Why is everybody talking to marniebrown1 but not Skitty ? Or Kat?
                                Because Marnie would get so mad when people called her Marnie...and it was in the n00b packs and everything, and the first things we told all the n00bs..."Don't call her *shhh* marniebrown1 *shhh*!"
                                But Skitty reacts in much the same way to being called Skitty . I mean, Gryphon does... oops!

M: A paragraph on your name? Is this a school thing, or what?
                                Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Working...
                                X