X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aurora:
    Shameless Advertising-

http://www.xanga.com/aurika

My webloggie!!!! ^^ I love my webloggie!! I devote so much time to it, and I think I'm going to start learning some basic programming in my spare time if only because I want to make it look spiffier. Yup. I spent a couple hours on the weekend manually doing a Javascript code because the site only gave me half of what I wanted, screwed up thing...

So (bearing in mind I've never taken a computer course, barely know html- I can do italics, underline and bold, as well basic link- and two and a half years ago I could barely open Wordpad and was really freaked out by computers) I essentially manually programmed the rest of what I wanted done. o.O It was kinda funny because all I really did was look at the half of the code they gave me, and figure it out from there. Very simple.

I'm still very proud of myself.
    Hey, wow! Kudos, Aurie, because I can't stand Java. HTML is something I still can't get myself to do. You'll be good at this web stuff, I'll bet.

Te AH tim EH? what books is he from?

Comment

• Mister Teatime! From the Hogfather!!! It's pronounced "Te-ah Tim-eh" or something like that. :P

I love html and all taht stuff. Yep. That's why I love ADMIN POWERS!!!!!! Lee, are you reading this post??? :P
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• semiramis:
        Re: Fiddler on the Roof:

The words that he was saying were "mazal tov," and it means roughly something between congratulations and good luck.

I saw Fiddler on Broadway recently. It was really good, except for the lady sitting next to me who kept singing along with all the songs!

Comment

• I'm... pretty sketchy HTML. Everything else I have zip of. HTML, what I know, is fun, though. I wish I had time to learn it a bit more thoroughly. Unfortunately I don't, curse it.

"I want to wish you mazel in the new year... it's Jewish. it means good luck."
          -- Herr Schultz

heh, thats from my muscial, which <i>wasn't</i> Fiddler on the roof. heh, coincidences..
          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Heh. Mazeltov Cocktails.

Anyway, I JUST got the Serial Experiments: Lain full set from half.com and I watched it all the way through. So I was on this cyberpunk kick, couldn't stop thinking about all the books I'd read, and what would happen if this... and anyway, I stopped by William Gibson's Site to see if his blog had updated. It hadn't. Oh well, I'll just read the messageboard, I thought. I had forgotten that they have the same messageboard that we do, so that gave me a jolt. Then I saw this guy named Neilx.

*shudder* That freaked me out so bad.

Comment

• AAAH! You guys talk to much! Now I have to go back and read all 15 pages or however many there are! *pouts* Yeah, I'm , and kind of grumpy, since I went to a sleepover last night and we were up until 3:45 am. I wanted to talk politics with a friend, but everyone else overruled us.

*laughs evilly* I'll be back, I will, this post is just to check in in case I run out of time before I finish reading everything.
              *Ella*
              "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
              There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
              And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
              What could mean more than this?"
              --Bright Eyes

Comment

• lol. There is no such thing as talking too much Ella!!!
                *Agent~M*
                "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                "I could live

Comment

• Yeah, that's what my friends and I would say...we didn't even watch TV at all, we just talked for HOURS. And now I'm exhausted, and I'm glad tomorrow's Sunday so I don't have to go to school and I'll have a chance to do my homework and everything.

Mmmm...what else is new...I think of all these things I want to say and then when I go to post I forget them. Wow, this popcorn is buttery. I just started Ender's game. The thing with the 'Thirds' reminded me of what's it called, Among the Hidden. Maybe I'll join that Dawn of the Conquerers thing. But then again I don't really have time.

Visit me! Ella's Blog
                  *Ella*
                  "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                  There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                  And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                  What could mean more than this?"
                  --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Oh join, Ella! If you get behind in the Dawn of the Conqueror's Age, we'll catch you up!

Mom is quizing me on science. My science teacher really really sucks. we don't learn anything, so my mom just offered to teach me science. She works in a feild off science, so it's nice. She helps me with my math homework when I get stuck. And yes, occaisonaly I do get stuck.
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Ella! I didn't know you had a blog... *subscribes away*

Also, everyone should go read my mildly disjointed ANZAC Day blog.

And finally, a question: did google do the ANZAC day picture-thingy for you guys too? or jsut for Aurrie and NZ googles?
                      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• I think that... you know.. i really like cheese...and lemons...I think I got drunk off sparkling water...*laughs histericly........................................ .....................
                        Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Ooh! Sparkling wine is good... but sparkling water? Hmm... never tried it.... *muhahahaha!*
                          *Agent~M*
                          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                          "I could live

Comment

• Aug!!!!! M.... What is it with you and Sparkling drinks???

My Cassie! Sweet kitty.

Comment

• Sparkling anything I hate. Eww I don't like the taste. The only thing close is Soda. (Or here in the Midwest we call it Pop.) Okay everyone answer this, what do you call soda...
                              So far the polls are

Z-Pop
                              penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zgirl:
                                Okay everyone answer this, what do you call soda...
                                Soda here (England) could be soda water (fizzy water, no extra flavour) or cream soda (sugar with fizz and enough water to make it a drink - well, it tastes like that).
                                We seem to call them soft drinks or fizzy drinks, or just use the brand names.

Uh-oh. I just fell into the Great Random trap...
                                Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Working...
                                X