No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes I have. Go ask A.L.I.C.E.. I think she'll know.

Comment

• Only the siblings.

Oh, and books. Books are really good conversationalists, they always answer questions. *mutters* Can I remember much of the Unity books tagline? mm, no, but it goes something like this:

"What's in here? Something that...
      ... never shuts up
      never goes away
      an old friend
      new friends
      other countries
      [blah blah blah, anyway, I really like it]
      ... Au Unity book!"

I think I have to write it down and paste it somewhere.
      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• This reply seems to fit here better.
        Does Cassie carry the cat toy around when she bites its neck? If so, she's probably practising carrying a kitten, since that's roughly how mother cats carry kittens.
        Nope. She does bit it around the neck when she's carrying it, but I didn't count that because that is, like you said, how a mother carries her kitten. I mnean she violently atacks the toy and bits it around the neck.

Heh. Well, I said hi to my Minster and he 'talked' back. He's so cute! "Mew mew mew..."
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• siblings...books...they kinda count. You can say i'm mental if u want, but I mean, have you ever talked to somehing that was an inatimate object or not humanoid(like a tree or animals)?
          I talked to a tree once. Actually, I talk to it very often. It got sad because I told it about Earth Day, and when that rolled around i forgot to say hi and hug it.

*NO I AM NOT MENTAL!*
          School Sucks.
          I love cheese.
          Does anyone reading this like horses?
          I am sad because I can't get my friends to read the YW series.
          I need glasses.

Ummmmmmmmm...
          Dai I guess...
          Nevermind!

So. I'm really hyper. I am trying to think of something else to say. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuum....................................... ....................... O well! hi. I rule Randomville. My own personal world is full of many towns like, YoungWizardsville, Booksville, Horseville, Animalsville, ect...

Ok. I am rarely ever on Earth(at least my brain isn't!). Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum...

I wish I could go to Mars.
          I want a ballon. OOOOOOOOH!!!
          I LOVE to inhale helium! It makes me sound funny. one of my friends sucked some out of a balloon without taking any oxygen first. Her face turned purple!

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh?
          I cant think of anything else!

Dai stiho!
          Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Um, I assume that that 1) had a point or 2) was a mistake. But whatever.

Hey! My cat does that too! He has three of these little cat stuffed animals, and he carries them around by the neck and violently attacks them! Wow! Maybe our cats are long-lost siblings!
              *Ella*
              "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
              There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
              And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
              What could mean more than this?"
              --Bright Eyes

Comment

• yup #2. it was an accident. I am SLEEPY!

Comment

• Ooh, just a suggestion- BiW, when you post long strings of punctuation or letters, like that ummm... that you did, it can screw up forum formatting- like that one did. Or at least I think it was your post, I can't see anything else that would have the same effect. Just a warning.
                  Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Could you edit out the 'Uuum(...)?' It's okay, it's just that I hate having to scroll to the right to read posts.

BeleiverInWizardry! Join my roleplay at http://vgdawn.avidgamers.com!!! Please? Click the link, read the first article on the front page, and click 'apply.' If you don't feel like filling out the application for your character just now, say "This is BeleiverInWizardry." Also, you fill out the application for your character, not yourself.
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Ok. All sugestions were accepted.

I can't think of anything to say. My fish died two days after I got it. There is a chipmunk liveing under the toolshed in my back-yard. I named it Bob.

Comment

• *happy dance* *bounces* I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!! My Nana said I could buy Kingdom of the Golden Dragon and it came out today and right now I'm soooooooo happy!!!!!!!! *bounces*
                        *Agent~M*
                        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                        "I could live

Comment

• M, I'm glad you're so excited, but I'm really mad. Book related reasons. Remember my crappy library? Well, they had the book that I wanted. They also happened to be the only library that had my book. So at this point I was jumping up and down! But then I looked under the status section...

Lost

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! What am I going to do? It's the third book in a trilogy! I can't live without. I'll have to order it from a bookstore, but that'll take forever. So, so ironic.

Well, I love the squirrel god! Heh. I was really hyper yesterday. Yep. Musta' been a lot of sugar in the hot chocolate. Oh yeah.

We used to have a fish named Josh. But then it had baby fishies. Heh. Great name for a female fish. :P

Comment

• lol I love how that stuff happens.... you have a 50-50 chance either way, but it always turns out the wrong way...

Comment

• That reminds me...

Spanish Class

A lot of people had to turn their Spanish journals in Monday instead of Friday because the were absent. (I wasn't one of them) Anyway, today Mr Spanish Teacher walked in with the box of Monday journals. He said that he accidentally spilled coffee in the box and some of the journals got coffee on them. Instantly Sam said, "of course mine got wet." And when Spanish Teacher held up hers and said hers was the worst one... Of course.

Comment

• Just read Angels and Demons. IT ROCKED! Not as much as DaVinci Code, of course, but it still rocked. Now I'm on my way to Digital Fortress...
                                Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                                ------------------------------------------------------------
                                "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Working...
                                X