No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See? told you it was awesome! I liked it better than DaVinci Code though... I didn't like Sophie and Vittoria was awesome. *shrug* Every person has different tastes.
    I looked at Digital Fortress and I don't think it looks great, if you read it could u tell me if it's good or not?
    And about Spanish teachers, all I have to say is, Spanish teachers are weird and they always will be.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• *grins* That's why I take French...my French teacher is funny. She was telling us how, apparently, in Europe, men are very, um, appreciative of feminine beauty. And apparently when her daughter (an adult) was in France, she got on the Metro and there was lots of jostling and some French guy's hands ended up where they shouldn't have been, which wouldn't normally be such a big deal. But she turned around and decked the guy! And then the other French guys who saw were like "Ahh! Elle est americaine!" She has tons of stories like that, like ones about when she went to Ivory Coast to visit her son who was in the Peace Corps there.
      *Ella*
      "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
      There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
      And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
      What could mean more than this?"
      --Bright Eyes

Comment

• I would've taken French this year instead of Spanish because the French teacher was so nice! But then she had to go to another school because we didn't have enough people taking French. I was so sad... And I hate my Spanish teacher.

Oohoo!
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Raise your hand if you hate your Spanish teacher!!! *raises hand*
          I have a huge thing against my spanish teacher and my religion teacher.... They are both boring and they can't teach to save their lives.
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• Oooh, I hate my Spanish teacher!!! I loathe my Soanish teacher! rah rah rah!

DD's chat is tomorrow! How many people will be there? I know I will!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH LEE!!!!!!!!!!! (Lookie my name! Lookie my name!!!)
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Hey, Gryphon, congrats on your namechange.

I hope to get to the chat... I'll have to do my conversion tonight, to check.
              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• lol. Congrats Gryph! I wonder if Lee'll change mine to Agent M.... But the "marniebrown1" joke is kinda a part of the n00b pack and stuff.... Hmm....
                Ooh! Yea!! Chat's tomorrow right? Well for me at least... May 1st is tomorrow for me.... Ugh time is confusing. it's on Pacific Time isn't it... what's the difference between Pacific and Central? isn't it like 2 hours or something? But the good news is, I think I can come! I'm finally at my dad's for a chat!!! *happy*
                *Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

• You guys I'm sooo mad.

My parents won't let me go to my best friends party because I got in trouble. (For What you ask? I don't talk enough.)
                  So what if I don't like to talk to their friends why do I have to suffer. I mean, she's my best friend and I'll know I'll be missing out on a lot.
                  ITS NOT FAIR!
                  penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Aw, Z, that's not fair. I don't particularly like my parents' friends, either.

Oh, the chat! I nearly forgot! If I make it (that depends on my dad) it'll be my first one. *wriggles* I have to go to this barbeque thing for my Dad's job, celebrating something or other. He said we'd get home in time, but no guarantee. *crosses fingers*

Seventeen and a bit days 'til fourteen! And twenty-five and a bit days until Sam's birthday, if I remember. I have an odd selective memory. It picks out random details.
                    Metaphors be with you.

Comment

• Hmmmmm.... *puts b-days into memo book*
                      Z *sniff sniff* parents are so unfair.
                      *Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

• Hmm... If the Chat's at the usual time, I won't be there... I'm working...

It's my first job too, and my mom's yelling at me to cut my hair because she's afraid they'll fire me for having long hair, and my hair's not even that long, for gawd's sake it's shorter RYSADE'S, and it just passes my shoulders... And besides, I love my hair I think it's the best thing about me and there's no way I'm going to cut my hair just because my mom thinks it's long. I'll let my friends cut it and do weird things to it though because they do cool things, I hate me with short hair, I'm so not cut out for short hair... It makes me look like a CHILD. And REALLY REALLY UGLY.

Comment

• Ooh! First job! Fun! What's it? La dee da.. *bored*
                          *Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• Ha ha! <singsong>My ha-air is longer than you-our hair! La la la!</singsong>

Guess what?! I found a paycheck from last December in my car when I was cleaning it out! Sweet! $147.88!! Awsome. It is void 180 days after it's printed date, so I only have a little while left to cash it, but WOW! I'm not broke anymore!

Comment

• I'm reading The Da Vinci Code
                              Metaphors be with you.

Comment

• I think it's perfectly fine for people to take the book as a possibility if you're considering religion. HOWEVER, they shouldn't teach it as truth in class!

Rysade! I love it when something of mine is in people's signature!!! Makes me feel loved.

I'm going to the chat!!! M, I hope we can solve your problem before the chat time.

Comment

Working...
                                X