No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparkling water is gooooooooood. i like sparkly anything... sparkly water, sparkly diamonds ,sparkly anything!
    Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Peter Murray, I thought in England you called 7up or Sprite Lemonade. If you come to america and ask for lemonade you get this yellow colored drink (Sometimes it's pink.) It's really good! I went to England and asked for some lemonade and I kept getting sprite!
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• I dunno about anyone else, but I make lemonade out of lemons. Just something I wanted people to know.

Uhh, Diego? You can't kill Enikiro!!! I punched you back for that. Yep.
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Originally posted by Zgirl:
          Peter Murray, I thought in England you called 7up or Sprite Lemonade. If you come to america and ask for lemonade you get this yellow colored drink (Sometimes it's pink.) It's really good! I went to England and asked for some lemonade and I kept getting sprite!
          Oh yes, lemonade, orangeade, cherryade etc are also used, but they're not as general as soda. (See, I've got an excuse!) The glass near my computer has a supermarket own brand "traditional lemonade", that's yellowish. My sister thinks 7-Up is lemonade, too.
          Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• I love lemmonade. Actually I like a lot of things. I'm very random so don't pay much attention to me, because whatever I say is most always besides the topic being disscused. I really love reading. I read the entire YW series in two weeks.(It wouldn't have taken that long but I didn't have all the books!) I wish the series would go on and on and on forever! I really like cheese too. And sparkly stuff(I already mentioned that.) I especially like skarklin water. I'm really hyper right now. I think I'll go talk to the tree in my front yard!
            Dai stiho!

Comment

• oooooooooooooooh
              *woozily spins around
              i'm gonna get drunk off soda/pop/whatever
              *takes Advil
              that's better, I had a headache. I think I need to shut up now.

Dai!

Comment

• Oh just for you people who haven't read the shoutbox... Gryphon thinks that I am whiney!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I addmit that I AM whiney sometimes but that was just mean!!!!!!
                "We pray for our sorrows to end,
                and hope that our hearts will blend.
                Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
                And who knows:
                starting a new journey may not be so hard
                or maybe it has already begun.
                There are many worlds,
                but they

Comment

• That was mean? I'm sorry Lissa. Sorry for calling you whiney.

*grumbles* See what I mean? Whiney...

Well, lemme go vomit a donut* on your head.

*Donut has a lot of spellings. Doughnut and Donut.

My cat whines piteously. My poor Cinnamon. And then (in a high pitched voice) I say, "Hey kitty! Hey hey hey! Good boy!" Then his tail sticks straught up and prances after me, saying 'mew' in his cute, happy little voice. Aww pur pur! He's such a cute kitty.
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• OH I am soryy I am so whiney would youu like me to leave??? 'cause I can if you want me to. I will. Say the word and I will.... wait am I being to whiny for you????
                    "We pray for our sorrows to end,
                    and hope that our hearts will blend.
                    Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
                    And who knows:
                    starting a new journey may not be so hard
                    or maybe it has already begun.
                    There are many worlds,
                    but they

Comment

• Lissa! You're being so cruel to yourself. You think "Oh, I suck so much that nobody likes me." You butthead! Of course I want you to stay here! I like you and I hate it when you put yourself down. And I was joking!!! I even said I was. I'm not being mean to you.

Lissa, now I feel bad.

Comment

• I really do not know wat to talk about so i'm just gona pick a topic(arandom one!) uuuuuuum...

Trees. I like to talk to them(I am NOT a mental case!) they are very uh... intresting to talk to. My favorite pen was stolen! My new favorite pen is named...um...let me ask him/her...................................the following is a conversation between my pen and I:"Dai Stiho. Um what is your name?" "Are you talking about Us as a whole?" "Yes, sorry I don't understand. What name in English can I call you?" "Sorry, I do not know." "Not to be rude or anything, but are you female or male" "Neither." "Oh, can I just call you Sam then?" "Yes." "Ok, Dai.".............................ok. so my pens name is Sam.

So where was I....uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

oh well...
                        remember how i said before that you shouldn't pay attention to me? Well forget I said that. I just realized how much I HATE being ignored.

OK then

Dai stiho!

Comment

• Mine's Harry.

Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                          ------------------------------------------------------------
                          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Originally posted by Skitty in Getting to Know People:
                            My sweet Cassie acts defected sometimes too. She has this adopted stuffed cat-shaped toy that she carries around everywhere. She licks and and loves it. But uhh... sometimes she wacks it around the floor and bites its neck. Kinda creepy.
                            This reply seems to fit here better.
                            Does Cassie carry the cat toy around when she bites its neck? If so, she's probably practising carrying a kitten, since that's roughly how mother cats carry kittens.
                            Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• that's cool
                              have u ever had a conversation with anything that wasn't human(that talked back)?

Comment

• I had convos with my best friend's siblings (older sister=from pluto; younger sister=evil gremlin from beyond time and space, possibly related to Poot), and they talked back... does that count?

...and I have something to squee about right now.

Someone just randomly asked me for my first commission! And I wasn't even advertising for it or anything! Squeeee!!!

...although if I accept, I'll have to worry about getting it done well....

Comment

Working...
                                X