The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COOL Eliana! Lucky! Our school doesn't "have time or money for plays"
    YEA!! THE SITE IS BACK ON!! but all the pictures that were hosted by the site are broken images.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
    CRAZY, WEIRD, AND PROUD!
    Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you were born to stand out?
    Freedom is an illusion, it always comes at a price!
    ~Sam (Hifun55)~
    Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
    HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
    My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• This site is working to well for me. But I am happy that it is working again. Can't wait until I can chat again, and the site works.

Lissa
      "We pray for our sorrows to end,
      and hope that our hearts will blend.
      Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
      And who knows:
      starting a new journey may not be so hard
      or maybe it has already begun.
      There are many worlds,
      but they

Comment

• *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

• YES IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY!! But I'm bored because nobody's on right now.

Neo
          "Question reality"
          "The best things in life are not things"
          "I love my country, but fear my government"
          "You can't always believe what you hear, see, or read"
          Some people judge others sooner than is needed.

Comment

• It's Gryphon everybody!

White Forest members, go look at the Newsletter NOW. I slaved on that thing for three hours... But it looks great!

Lesse...
            Woohoo! we have our forums back!

Cheers! (My fav. smiley!)

-MaThFrEaK
            "Hehehe. You smell funny."
            "I love fish and chicken and turkey and ham and squirrels and pork and..."
            "Izza mousey!"
            ~Gryphon~
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• *dances* Now one really appreciates this wonderful wonderful place and you wonderful wonderful people even more. Happiness! *glomps everyone in sight*

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
              -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
              My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
              OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
              --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• *giggles* You missed us, huh?
                Actually, I did too. *dances around with Amber*

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                --Agent M
                Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                Still the Typo Queen
                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Yes. Muchly so. In fact, rather depressingly so. I should really get a life someday.

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
                  OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                  --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Muaha! The mitten lives! I'm back from the evil vortex of fanfics, basketball, swimming, science fair and way too much English homework. Be happy life is good, I'm a taiko dodo and Orlando Bloom and Hillary Duff will take over the world. That's all I have to say.

I promise I will use no more fun funs
                    The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                    Be happy life is good
                    I promise I will use no more fun funs
                    The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                    Be happy life is good

Comment

• I hate being the one who has to post after the completely random ones. I have to work on a few things today. I need to go soon to go. I am very confused and I am trying to make this random so it fits...?

brokencello
                      the crinkled paper bag
                      "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"
                      brokencello
                      the crinkled paper bag
                      "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• But DOES IT REALLY? Does it really fit? Huh?! I wanna know!

Yeah.

Hey, here's some randomness! My Email address: eldritch@writing.com

--Dai Stihó

ha (hä) interj. [echoic] an exclamation variously expressing wonder, surprise, anger, triumph, etc.: repeated (ha-han. the sound of this exclamation or of a laugh
                        -Webster's New World Dictionary of the American Language, Second College Edition

Comment

• My whole family is torturing me. My brother and my dad made me go to a 5 hour!Yugioh tour. It was sooooo boring! I didn't even have a book to read! Now I am mad!

The monkey made me do it!
                          ~Z~
                          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Rysade: That was pretty random....
                            Z: *hugs* Poor you, I hate being made to do something. Not EVEN a book???? Yikes!

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                            CRAZY, WEIRD, AND PROUD!
                            Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you were born to stand out?
                            Freedom is an illusion, it always comes at a price!
                            ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                            Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                            HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                            My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• More randomness fun!
                              I've been drawing teenage warrior elves in full battle attire all day. Oh, and a couple catgirls. I think my muse is high on something or other.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• ne ne, isn't it the natural state of most muses to be high on something? Otherwise they pass out and go caphooey. Or something. Mine are constantly high on bananas. Did you know bananas have a trace amount of some halucinogen (sp?) or another in them? Hahaha. Bananas. I'm a banana. Are you a banana? (/bad pun)

TEMERETAS EST ARIENNAS!!! YEAH!!!

Semi-chan is sorry, semi-chan is going stir-crazy right now.

I am Lionfish. HEAR ME ROA-- ....um, bubble. Blub, blub. *sweatdrop*

If you can't spell my name, go ahead and call me semi or S-chan. I don't mind, really.

Comment

Working...
                                X