The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• um...ok lets phrase this long....
    Ok but how do I strech stuff out so that it is more than one line! Doesn't it wast more money to put in extra words? If it does what's the point in making it unnessisarally long?

Webmaster of Marauders Magic.com (Harry Potter site)
    Webmaster of Schoolz Out.com

Comment

• If it's gonna be a short post.... Either think of something else important to add, or just don't post it. Lee isn't going harsh on us, but a while back she threatened that if anyone had one liners they'd be banned from the site for a week or something.... That's NOT good.

*Agent~M*
      "Those who refuse the Powers, become the tools of the Powers, Those who agree to help the powers, Themselves become the Powers. Beware the Choice! Beware refusing it!"-Young Wizards books.
      "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!" -Peach.
      "In the Cookies of life, your friends are the chocolate chips" -Sam
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• I don't know if it costs more money to have bigger posts or not, but I do know that any post costs money. (sort of. I think there's a set number of posts and a related amount of money, or something. it doesn't really matter.) And if a post costs money, then the idea is that you do something worthwhile in it. DD pays for this: we shoudlr espect that by putting at least somet effort into it. If you've only got enough to say to be a one-liner, then it might not be worth saying. I mean, not ALL one liners are like that. I guess manybe one one-liner a week can be quite funny or interesting. But as a general rule, they're not interesting and they don't contribute to the discussion.

I know that I do post one-liners sometimes, often inadvertently. So to a certain extent this is a hypocrisy. But I'm working hard not to... thus, everyone else should too. If I have to put the effort in, so do you! Kidding.

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
        --Agent M
        Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• We all have the one-liner problem. Tui's got it down, but I know how it feels: how do you stretch something out longer that what you want to say? Just try to add something else to the post. Like I'm going to do here in a minute...

IT SNOWED!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!! We had a half day of school, and then I went home and sledded and made snowmen! I LOVE snow!!!!! And we're supposed to get more tomorrow! It's the best kind of snow too: sticky!

*Ella*

"'Do we start kicking now?'
          'No, Spongebob, that's a chorus line.'"
          -Spongebob Squarepants
          *Ella*
          "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
          There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
          And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
          What could mean more than this?"
          --Bright Eyes

Comment

• UH! Lucky!!!! We ALMOST had a snow day, last week, it was snowing all day Friday, all day Saturday, and all Sunday morning, But then it STOPPED!!! And so we had school. GRRR. And now the snow is melting.... SNOW, SNOW, SNOW!!!!!!!!!

*Agent~M*
            "Those who refuse the Powers, become the tools of the Powers, Those who agree to help the powers, Themselves become the Powers. Beware the Choice! Beware refusing it!"-Young Wizards books.
            *Agent~M*
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "I could live

Comment

• Ooo, ooo, snow?

We've got snow! On wednesday, they called a bus delay, and even when the buses ran...

Bus (route) 22 for my school ended up in the ditch! ^^

And my bus, bus (route) 18, well, the brakes were messed because of the ice and snow and stuff, so halfway through the route we had to call another bus in! ^^ And the other bus, #494, was really REALLY bad, and kept fishtailing on the road!!!

It was kinda funny.

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

• Yeah, sure you get snow, you live in CANADA! I live in a state that is SUPPOSED to get a lot of snow but noooooooooo. GRRR. Of course I did have a snow day on my birthday last year, that rocked.

*Agent~M*
                *Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

• We don't even get days off when our school floods. forget about snow... (OK, so we get a LOT of rain here. It doesn't flood often, though, or not at my school: happens quite often in the Hutt, though, which is quite close.) Meh, snow days, wish we had them..

Ooh, ooh, the COOLEST thing. My parents are going away all next week...!!! Hedley's going to a friend's, Freya's getting packed off to Granma's. This leaves Rewi (14) myself(16) and Clara(17) in charge of the house. Alone.
                  YES.

See, this is when it sucks that half my friends live in America. Otherwise, we could have an awesome party....

Anyway, I'm quite excited abotu that. But I bet you ten bucks and a stack of chocolate that I end up doing most of the cooking and all of the washing. >.< But that's OK.

Hee, bus problems...

--Agent M

Comment

• Schools flood sometimes. But that's good, right? Besides having a soggy locker... The hip clothes is a little messed up, but the headmaster thing....and he kinda DOES have to be better than Columbus...

brokencello
                    the crinkled paper bag
                    "Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
                    --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
                    brokencello
                    the crinkled paper bag
                    "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• M: I know how you feel. Wisconsin's supposed to be famous for snow, but since the really big bizzard a couple years ago, we've had next to none.

I WANT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

The ground is so ugly w/out it. I think, anyway. But last year, we had an ice storm, and that was really pretty even though it's bad for the trees. It looked like everything was made of glass, like a faerie wonderland. It was sooo cool.

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Curiosity mauled the cat and left it on the side of the road.

School is hell with flourescent lighting.
                      I will rejoice in the moonlight;
                      I will dance in the rivers of my tears;
                      For I am joyously, wonderfully alive!

Make your own laws or be a slave to another man's. -William Blake

School is hell with flourescent lighting.

Comment

• I've never been in an ice storm, but I love the feeling when you wake up, and look out the window, and everything's white...it seems like a crime to mess it up, but it's sooo much fun. It's amazing how a little frozen precipitation changes so many things.

I went sledding today and got lots of snow in my clothes, but it was well worth it because the hill by my house is steep and we have good sleds. I'd estimate that altogether we got 10-12 inches!

*Ella*

"'Do we start kicking now?'
                        'No, Spongebob, that's a chorus line.'"
                        -Spongebob Squarepants
                        *Ella*
                        "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                        There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                        And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                        What could mean more than this?"
                        --Bright Eyes

Comment

• ARG!!! You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY!!!!! We hardly have any snow at all here!!!! GRR!!! I WANT SNOW!!!!!!!!!! And a snow day wouldn't be bad either, but that's a little too much to hope for right now...

*Agent~M*
                          *Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• Ugh...we need snow here. It was supposed to snow today, but it never happened. Oh well. It had better snow before Xmas.

Words are the litmus paper of the minds. If you find yourself in the power of someone who will use the word "commence" in cold blood, go somewhere else very quickly. But if they say "Enter", don't stop to pack.
                            --Terry Pratchett, Small Gods
                            My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                            OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                            --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Want to see virtual snow? well I updated my coming soon page...click here!

Comment

• That's really cool! How did you do that? HTML, or another mroe complicated code that I can't learn? (I am SO out of time to learn stuff like this... to do anything, actually.)

--Agent M

Comment

Working...
                                X