No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally found a dress for Homecoming yesterday. It's not perfect...but it fits me perfectly, it's a pretty color of brown, and it doesn't show too much skin. I just wish it was a halter top...they're more comfortable.

I like Cheerios. I eat them most nights at around this time of night. I just have a box in my room, and I eat them straight out of the box. Today, there's no box of Cheerios. Someone took it. This is an interesting metaphor for my life. I bet no one can guess what it stands for. Kudos to anyone who guesses...

-seabiscuit, a.k.a. hungry

Comment

• This is my first post here.
      I have the weirdest dreams. Every weird dream I have had in recent weeks involves puttting something in a giant pot and dumping ketchup on it. My most recent was I put cats in a pot with ketchup.
      ---------------------------------------
      YW Chat room link. http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ Type in nickname and #youngwizards for channel.
      "in remembrance of Peter Murray,5/16/06,dai stiho

Comment

• Dai, mythbuster! (I LOVE that show- it's so awesome!) Welcome to the TOGR!*gets all reminsce-y* your first TOGR post: page 458 (ella should be proud). my first TOGR post: page 12. it was scary. Noone bother reading it, please. Actually, I'm rather ashamed of it.

I like cheerios too. They're really yummy. 'specially the Apple Cinnamon kind. mmmmm.
        PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
        Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

• mmmm...cherrios...Dai Mythbuster! That show rocks! Di you ever see the one with the dynamite? They blow up a whole cement truck!! XD
          Well, I just thought I'd say hi, because I'll never get to do it again..Just jammin to my favorite Keith Urban song, glowering at my brother for giving me a bruise, typing, thinking about a story that I'm supposta write, and contemplating whether to sock my other brother in the nose for blasting music, continue reading Wizard's Holiday, or studying...all at the same time. Now that's what I call mulit-tasking!! XD

Today I heard What is it.. Bulgarian Rhapsody by Queen? My mom was walking into the back yard to get to the door, so I blasted it, hung out the door and sang reallly loud. XD

well, to conclude a normal sized post, I shall say : A cat with ketcup?! Wow...buy a dreambook, and spare us the grossness... just kidding, keep em coming, its sort of interesting!

*wanders off in search of Cheerios and ketchup*

heh heh
          just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

• CHANI! *tacklehugs* You're alive!

I like honeynut Cheerios the bestest. *goes dreamy-eyed*

I loathe science fair. *searches futilely for a topic* I can't find anything!! I have absolutely no idea what to do. No clue. I'll just fail Honors Biology...*laments* I already did poorly on the test we took today. It was extremely hard. All day, 'cause I had been studying, I've been getting comments like, "You have S for biology? Sucks for you." And other such things. Though everybody loves her as a person, she's _hard_. Oh crap. My computer is dying...
            <3
            the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel:
              Today I heard What is it.. Bulgarian Rhapsody by Queen? My mom was walking into the back yard to get to the door, so I blasted it, hung out the door and sang reallly loud. XD
              Hon, I think you mean Bohemian Rhapsody. That came on the radio on the bus to school the other morning. We were all wigging out and singing along. I think we scared the poor small child who gets on close to the end of our bus run. I started headbanging and whacked my head on the window. Because only I would whack my head on the window whilst headbanging.

Queen is teh awesomeness. My school's marching band is doing a Queen show this year. It rocks.
              PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
              Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

• WF:
                XD Fruits Basket... I saw the second one at books-a-million while picking up W@W (and three Discworld books, wheeee... [+ a Japanese dictionary, and Millenium World 1 for my brother]), but that was all they had.
                Millenium World pwns. *uses the only chat speak that I know* But I can't help it, because Thief King Bakura-sama and Prest Seto are THE HOTNESS!! XD Memory/Millenium World is like the awesomest thing ever, I even own volume 35 in French...(it won't be out in English for a while) And Furuba is great too.

My choir concert was good. The people in front of me were really tall, even if I was standing on a riser, you could'nt see me! but I sang well, so I think we did good!

Anyway, for the concert I needed shoes, so we bought this crappy pair real cheap. But being the materialistic teenager that I am, I obviously wanted something cuter, so we went to this other store and I found the hottest shoes ever, with like four inches of heal, that fit the closed-heal-and-toe requirements for the concert! And they actually FIT! (There are no good shoes in size five...) And my mom BOUGHT them for me. And they were like one-hundred-thirty bucks. O.O WTF was she thinking?! She's like "you haven't bought a new pairs of shoes in two years,and you'll wear these to many other events too..." I have money-sepnding problems, and I want to cry when I spend for then ten bucks on something, so I flipped out when this happened....

Today it was raining after school and I had to walk home. I like the rain, so I didn't exactly mind, but I had the hardest time resisting the urge to start yelling the lyrics to my songs and dancing like a crazy person in the rain! By the time I got to my house, (I live on the end of a major street, by the beach), the number of cars passing were slimming down, so I gave in and started dancing like one of those maniacs from the iPods commercials in the now-drenching rain! It must have been quite a site. But dancing and singing in the rain like that was hilarious, and very fun!

I love cheerios. Especially those ones with honey and suger. But I hate ketchup, ewww... >_<

Comment

• Whoa, you guys posted a lot in one day. I started the Cheerios thingie, didn't I? Well, I like Apple Cinnamon Cheerios best, but for cross country I like my Team Cheerios. Yum.

My blisters from cross country cracked open when I flexed my foot during dinner. Now my big toe's all bloody. *Examines foot* And I can't put a band-aid on that part of my foot. Also, that's where my shoes for Homecoming go...uh oh. I think I need new shoes, if this keeps up.

Char:
                  Do other schools have "tootsie" day for spirit week? Because there was a profound amount of crossdressery in the halls today.
                  LOL! We don't have that day, it'd probably be against the stupid dress code to cross dress. We have a lame spirit week. See, Monday was picture day, and for spirit week it was backwards day. Who wants to wear backward clothes for their school picture? And Tuesday was color wars. We forgot about it. Today was mismatched day. All my clothes match, since most of them are blue. Tomorrow is dress-up day. I'm not putting on a skirt for ANYONE tomorrow. Jeans are too comfortable. Friday is...well, it's school spirit day. Everyone would be school spirited anyway because of the football game. Fun stuff, spirit week. Last year we had pajama day and hat day. Wish we had a tootsie day...but some people do that anyway. XD

Today was a good day.

-seabiscuit, a.k.a. hungry

Comment

• Tomorrow, we're acting out the very beginning scene of Macbeth with the witches. My group is dressing up in black hoodies (nobody has anything remotely witch-like so I suppose the least we could say is that we're modern witches).

Hnn... I had a dream in which I was invited to the fourth floor of my school (there is no fourth floor) and we had a parade on the roof.

Mel:
                    I leave for one day, and a page is added. How does that happen?!
                    I remember when... oh, yes, I can say an "I remember when." Anyway, I remember when people used to post several pages per day. It was during the summer of 2004, and we were desperately bored. I've been a member for nearly two years. Oh!

Woww...

I've also been doing karate for over a year.

Might even have been the NKoD for over a year by now.

VGDawn has survived a full year, and is still on top. I started it because I felt like I could run it better and with a better idea than the rp I had been in at the time (White Forest). I feel really guilty that I haven't been able to check up as much and make sure that things are moving smoothly. :/ I'm on my knees begging for a member with an entrepreneurial spirit comes along and revolutionizes it. More than half of the members have brilliant ideas, but I think... it's almost like a boundary where people think they have to wait for my aproval. They don't. It's for the members, by the members. Take the initiative!

For people who love to write, go ahead and check out VGDawn. Even if you don't like the write, join! Roleplaying like this is what got me into writing in the first place.
                    VGDawn: Dawn of the Conqueror's Age
                    Continuing that topic, it's fantasy, but yeah, we stray from that. We stray from the plot, too (in fact, some members never write on the plot), but all of that is okay. Have fun.

B just stopped by. I saw him earlier when I was walking same, and said hi to him. He er... had a new accent.

BW (friend of bro) and R (friend of bro) were talking funny all day long. It stuck. Not long after, my brother started picking up their "accent" too. And now B decided it's cool to copy them. B is a year younger than the trio, and he looks up to bro, Joe, BW, and the others. The thing is, he does it like a clone. XD Sometimes he gets the same pants, etc, as my bro. Well, now he picked up the accent too, just the only difference is that it's fake. XD

I have (relatively) no homework today! Just, oh, I suppose history is over an hour of studying. I have a review sheet that lists about 20 topics, and I'll hunt through my books and notes to find out all I could about them. Also have language arts and other stuff.

Aww *huggles Hungry* I'm catching up since my last post. I was going to just read the last page, but I saw someone mention that Chani had posted. ( x 50 or so)

WF: XD That's so awesome. I remember my first post (don't want to). XD Blarg.
                    Saaaammme... Er.

I don't have Fruits Basket or Saiyuki. I think Aisha or Aisha's sister has them/some/something, but my point is... that someone else is reading the next, and I'm not. I think the last Furuba I read was with Haru on the front, but I'm not sure. The last Saiyuki I read was #5. They're both great, but I wouldn't suggest reading both at one time. They're too different. When I started Saiyuki, I whined for Furuba. When I had a Furuba (Fruits Basket), but not Saiyuki, I whined for that. XD

Mom said I'm a random number generator. I asked what it was (title is self explanatory), and, well, the title is self-explanatory, but I suppose it's also for really random people. XD Thought about WF who is the most random a random number generator can get. XD ((Read a WF post, and that came to mind)).

Chani:
                    Hey Gryphon. Diego says he still hangs out now and then.
                    *TACKLE HUGGLES!!!!!!* It's true, Chani lives!!!! *sobs* x 1,000,000. We've had a flood of new members, and no one talks about Poot anymore. Diego pops in every now and then, but not as much. :/

I did amazing on my Biology test. Two days before, I was certain I would fail, but then I decided I ought to redo my Chapter Review homework because she asked for a lot of detail, and I didn't have that. My second time around, I filled up three pages and wrote everything I could come up with in the textbook and notes. I got a 95% on my test. (did the math in my head. 38/40 is also 19/20. 20 x 5 = 100, so 19 x 5 is also 100 - 5. 95. XD )

TOMORROW IS CASUAL DRESS DAY

XD

I love helping my brother with math. Also learned a lot of spanish words I'd never heard before when I helped him study.
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• busybusybusybusy
                      today was my brother's ring mass, which is a mass in which their class rings get blessed and they get it. Its so freaky... My brother will be turning 18... I can't think about it.

Tomorrow I'm going to see Swan Lake Act I with the 7th and 8th graders. (I'm in 7th) It should be pretty cool, I can totally appreciate ballet and all the hard work, and I can't wait to hear Tchaikovsky's music!! (wow, i think i spelled that right, though apparently i spell spelling speeling a lot..)
                      and, after I get back from that, I have to rush to Temple Dentistry School because I'm getting spacers...And on tuesday, I'm getting braces... ...but I have another thingy on Thursday,s o I'll probly get one set at a time- I had a cross bite.

well, it's late (11:37 to be exact) and I still have to work periods 1-3, so I'd better go sleepy-byes now..

p.s., Gryph or someone, you gotta tell me about poot onea these days!

Comment

• Dark chocolate is good.

Chani:
                        Anyhows.. just wanted to let you all know I was still alive. (For those that care at all.)
                        Chani! *huggles* I remember you. XD I think I met you in chat once, but apart from that, I've only read some older topics.

Mythbuster:
                        This is my first post here.
                        I have the weirdest dreams. Every weird dream I have had in recent weeks involves puttting something in a giant pot and dumping ketchup on it. My most recent was I put cats in a pot with ketchup.
                        Welcome! ^^'
                        XD _weird._ I used to have a recurring dream when I was younger... it'd always start out differently, me someplace or going someplace in a car, and then I'd always wind up in the car with no shoes on. I'm pretty sure it was a nightmare. o_o;;

Caitlin:
                        *gets all reminsce-y* your first TOGR post: page 458 (ella should be proud). my first TOGR post: page 12. it was scary. Noone bother reading it, please. Actually, I'm rather ashamed of it.
                        My first togr post: 299 or 298 or 300, I can never remember. (Wow, that's ages ago...) XD No one bother looking for mine either. Reading my older posts... XD I annoy myself as a newbie. I annoy myself now, sometimes, but meh...

I've had cheerios like once ever... ish...

Mel:
                        Dai Mythbuster! That show rocks! Di you ever see the one with the dynamite?

"The one with the dynamite"

XDDDDD There are a whole lot of episodes with dynamite.

Caitlin:
                        Hon, I think you mean Bohemian Rhapsody. That came on the radio on the bus to school the other morning.
                        Omfg you have a radio station that plays Queen. *moves where you live*

Because only I would whack my head on the window whilst headbanging.
                        XD I don't think it's just you... *shifty eyes* (ok, not on a window, anyway. XD)

Gryph:
                        it's almost like a boundary where people think they have to wait for my aproval. They don't. It's for the members, by the members. Take the initiative!
                        I have that boundary. Or, well, had. *steals a piece of Salcur, gives it a name, and runs* XD Nah, I don't know if I'll post my topic. I can't decide whether I want to attack Kanata or not. (that and my stolen bit of Salcur hasn't really got a name...)

Ahahaha, people are doing bad fish puns in chat. In spoiler chat, actually, and it's a wonder we managed to stay on topic as long as we did.

Mom said I'm a random number generator. I asked what it was (title is self explanatory), and, well, the title is self-explanatory, but I suppose it's also for really random people. XD Thought about WF who is the most random a random number generator can get. XD ((Read a WF post, and that came to mind)).
                        You know, there's this big empty text box here with no text in it, and it wants me to fill it. I've had it open the whole day before, wandering on and off YW, off to read, off somewhere else... I'm probably crazy, but I don't care. I also like watching the scroll bar on the side get smaller.
                        XDDD I thought random was caused by night, but I think it's caused by YW. *huggles forum and members*

random looks like a [fuzzy] dead squid [fuzzy = ?? Moldy squid? Bleahhh...]

Mel:
                        p.s., Gryph or someone, you gotta tell me about poot onea these days!
                        Poot! Poot izza forum demon. He was started when papercrane posted something "because the demon of the forum told me to." He makes people write one-liners and short posts (long posts are GOOD). He's not an admin (I thought this), he's not the Lone One (this was my brother), he's not anyone's avie, and he's not Gryph. Poot looks like this. Semiramis named him, after Putas (or Puta, I can't remember which one was a typo), the angel of oblivion. Poot's who you thwack when you post something short- the post becomes longer because of the line saying "Go away, Poot," thereby defeating him halfway; posts still ought to have some sort of content.

XD New avie, but I'm tired of it already. Madnessss. (by the time I get around to changing it, I'll be really tired of it.)

Founder of the Dead Squids are Dead Foundation

Calamari is good?

thisd is wrf toying wieth no bscksape key; sdw you cadn see, sjhe is jhabing touronme. (translation: this is wf typing with no backspace key; as you can see, she is having trouble.)

I haven't had frozen peanut butter in a while. S'good, but I've frozen spoons with the peanut butter and gotten my lips stuck to them before. XD I've also had to wait for an ice cube to melt a little so I could get my tounge off. I'm stupid like that.

Comment

• Ohyou mean the salsa escape episode where they blow up the cement truck with 850lbs of explosives? Or the ming dynasty astronaut where buster becomes toast (literaly)
                          ---------------------------------------
                          YW Chat room link. http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ Type in nickname and #youngwizards for channel.
                          "in remembrance of Peter Murray,5/16/06,dai stiho

Comment

• Moo.

We had Senior Carnival today, the day we get out of most of 2nd period and all of 3rd. That's about all it's good for, except for the cheesecake. They have good cheesecake. The sodas are great too, though some people might dissagree. Meh. My hyperness has died down quite a bit though.

I've got to work on biology, but I wanted to pop in and say hi real quick. Toodles!
                            <3
                            the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• mythbuster, the one where they blow up the truck, yea, though I did catch the end of the dynasty one XD

today I got spacers. They hurt.

on Tuesday I get this thingy on the roof of my mouth, which is sort of like a pallet expander for braces. That'll take 2 hours.

Then on Thursday I'm getting braces for my top and bottom teeth sets.

ouch...I still think most orthodontist are evil because of their natonal orthodontist month...

well gotta go, friends here!!

Comment

• Poot! Poot izza forum demon.
                                ...Ya learn something new every day.
                                I also seem to remember something from (I think) a 4th grade or thereabouts scifi book called _My Teacher Flunked the Planet_. Poots were little alien pets that could be pulled apart (that was their form of reproduction.)

Wow, haven't thought about that book in ages...

Comment

Working...
                                X