The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's DHTML I got the script from somewhere

Webmaster of Marauders Magic.com (Harry Potter site)
    Webmaster of Schoolz Out.com
    Webmaster of Marauders Magic.com (Harry Potter site)
    Webmaster of Schoolz Out.com

Comment

• [somewhat pointless drivel]

I LOVE SNOW!!! It's so cool! There's something magical about freshly fallen snow that nobody's walked in yet, don't you think?

Anyway, in more random(ish) news, I can't wait for winter vacation, because I'm going skiing! Yipee!!! I love skiing. It's so much fun!

[/somewhat pointless drivel]

"Food for thought requires a mind with teeth" Vollys the dragon, "The Two Princesses of Bamarre"
      "Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!" Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
      WHO CARES IF LEGOLAS IS GIRLY OR NOT???
      Nurse Foxtail has returned!!!

Comment

• hee, skiing is good, I went twice this year. (and got HIDEOUSLY SUNBURNT. Sunburn is Bad, do not try it.)
        I've never seen snow fall, except when I was three and mybe twenty snowflakes fell up in Karori, where my uncle lives. *shrugs* I coudl be sad about it, I suppose, but for some reason I'm not.
        On the other hand, hopefully I'll be in America or England for a white Christmas at least once in my lifetime. I can look forward to that. (And I wouldn't like a white Christmas all the time, anyway... Christmas on the beach for me.)

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
        --Agent M
        Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Oh, Ella, Ditto. I love waking up to it. But I kind of get blinded and fall out of the closet, and...but right now I am in a place with sun. In fact, there is a coconut propped up on this computer. The coconut is smiling. Yes, smiling. And next to it is a pouting pineapple. Yes, pouting. And three confused bananas. Don't ask, I have no idea why they look like this, but they do.

brokencello
          the crinkled paper bag
          "Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
          --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
          brokencello
          the crinkled paper bag
          "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• Woa! Talk about missing a bunch!

HAPPY!!!!!!
            I just got allowed back on!!! Happy happy. Sorry I just HAD to say that, for those of you who have no clue what I'm talking about, my mom banned me from here for spending too much time here, but I can get back on now!!!!!! I feel like CRAP! Nobody's on right now, and I wanna scream with joy 'cuz I was going mad the only thing that kept me alive all this time (Nov. 13 'til now) was WTM's RP site.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
            One by one the garden gnomes slowly steal my sanity.

[This message was edited by Sam on 07 December 2003 at 17:09.]
            ~Sam (Hifun55)~
            Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
            HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
            My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• *hugs Sam* Well, I wasn't here for you to squeal at, but I am here now, and believe me, I UNDERSTAND. We all do...

Welcome back

--Agent M

Comment

• God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• Hola Sam! So glad you're allowed on now. I hate it when parents think you're on the Internet too often.... *sigh*

*Agent~M*
                  "Those who refuse the Powers, become the tools of the Powers, Those who agree to help the powers, Themselves become the Powers. Beware the Choice! Beware refusing it!"-Young Wizards books.
                  "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!" -Peach.
                  "In the Cookies of life, your friends are the chocolate chips" -Sam
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                  "I could live

Comment

• Thanks guys! I was soo happy today. The friend I blamed for my banning said he was the one that got me back on, because he said the day that I got banned that I need to take a break from it and I was going to get into truble, and I DID, then Friday he said I would be able to get back on this weekend and I COULD! FREAKY! *sigh* So what all has been going on while I've been gone?

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                    ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                    Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??

Comment

• We missed you, Sam! It's always hard when you get grounded. Luckily, with my new responsibility promises, I can do whatever I want, as long as I use only a certain amount of laptop battery over the months...I've never been grounded in my life--well, once when I was five, I was grounded for a day for climbing my shelves, falling, and breaking my nose, but that's life. *rubs crooked nose*

brokencello
                      the crinkled paper bag
                      brokencello
                      the crinkled paper bag
                      "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• Hey Sam! Welcome back! I know how it is. My mom grounded me from the computer twice for two weeks last year. It was misery. Utter misery.

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Curiosity mauled the cat and left it on the side of the road.

School is hell with flourescent lighting.
                        I will rejoice in the moonlight;
                        I will dance in the rivers of my tears;
                        For I am joyously, wonderfully alive!

Make your own laws or be a slave to another man's. -William Blake

School is hell with flourescent lighting.

Comment

• Ouch. *winces* My parents can't ground me, because I already have limited media time. So I can't really be on too long, because they're always watching the time. I hate it, but at least I can't get grounded. I'm sorry for all of you guys who can. Parents don't understand it's like talking to our friends when we're on here. They never got a chance to do it, so they don't understand.

My contacts are getting uncomfortable...I should take them out...I'm tired.

[EDIT: I was watching that verysleepy smiley, and I noticed it yawns! Weird! I thought it just blinked.]

*Ella*

"'Do we start kicking now?'
                          'No, Spongebob, that's a chorus line.'"
                          -Spongebob Squarepants
                          *Ella*
                          "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                          There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                          And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                          What could mean more than this?"
                          --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Funny! Me too. About the smiley, I mean. I kind of miss being able to be grounded...having boundaries...sometimes my friends talk about going to sick places and I'm like, "Ick. Why would you do that?" But then we are tempted, and with the website in the bar...
                            I type in the words
                            Feel my face go red
                            Think about that key
                            Just a click away
                            <<<Enter>>>
                            My hand lowers closer
                            Not far now
                            Just what if I hit it...?
                            A click away
                            <<<Enter>>>
                            Oh I almost did it
                            But I couldn't face up
                            I deleted instead
                            But the mysteries reign
                            About my mind--what if I had clicked
                            <<<Enter>>>

brokencello
                            the crinkled paper bag
                            brokencello
                            the crinkled paper bag

Comment

• Ella I envy you! I don't mind being grounded, but Mom knows how much I like being here and talking to you guys. It takes a load off my mind. It keeps me in thouch with friends that don't judge you because of how you look, because they don't see you. And I have a feeling they wouldn't care, at least not like my friends here do. They are scared because they never came to a place like this and they don't know what it is like. Ah, gosh I think I'm delirious (sp?) I'm so tired I can't think straight.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                              ~Sam (Hifun55)~

Comment

• *laughs* My brothers don't come places like here either, and they find it SO wierd. But who cares what they think? My mother, who SHOULD understand, (because she does her Masters of Astronomy through a newsgroup-type thing) completely doesn't... my father actually asked me why I needed an e-mail address the other day. Er, to TALK to people? Ella's right: we're so misunderstood....

Yeah, it's annoying the way so many people jsut don't understand how much FUN this is. But you guys do, so....

BC: Hmmmmmm. That's an... interesting perspective. (Like the format, though. Of the poem, I mean. It's nice.)

--Agent M

Comment

Working...
                                X