Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dai Stihó, cousin! - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I'm new. I read So You Want to be a Wizard back in the 80's. So yes I'm old. Nita and Kit were my first wizards. If not for them, Potter and his pals wouldn't have stood a chance with me. That's all for now.
    Dai Stiho Cousins!
    Issues are like lint, we each carry some in our pockets. S. Squarciafico
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda

Comment

Dai, Cousins! I'm new... Hmm... what to say, what to say... Well, I started reading the YW series when I was about, maybe 11 or 12 (I'm 13 right now.) I found them deeper than the HP books (although that was the first wizard series I had read, so it's still my favorite.)

It took a long time for me to be approved... like two weeks... So yeah. Anyway, I'm glad I finally got accepted!
      <select name=stats size=1>
      <Option value=1>BenKyuutai

<Option value=1>He just blew his quanta

<Option value=1>Likes brownies

<Option value=1>HUGGLES POKEMON!
      </select>

Comment

Aw, Gigo, you make this fun forum sound like a Boot Camp. Rwar. "I eat bad spellers for breakfast"? Thats the oldest one in the book!

Anyways, hi to those who just joined. Im Tori. I've been here for a while.

To Misty Rose, i think th 9th book is to come out sometime in Spring 2007? I dont know.

Trista you arent the only one is old. Peter and Kathy are like older than 30. Im guessing you're about 46? Maybe. It'd be funny if i were right.

SpeechOrb, you know that Harry Potter was basically just a rip off to YW? (Young Wizards). Just saying.

Come join us in chat any day any time. Well, unless you're in school. Im in there..usually. I dont have interenet access all the time. I live on a boat. Hint Hint.

Any of you play Rune Scape? If ya do, add me to your friends. Im "Aurora9112". I play on free Miami board.
        Love and be loved

Comment

Hello,
          I'm new here, but I've loved the books for years. I love YW and am a big Feline Wizards fan.

Comment

Wow... so many new people to welcome. This is what I get for having too much uni work... which I probably should be doing now, but meh.

Welcome, to everyone that I've missed welcoming

I'm Alla, the current resident Australian(well, there are others on the list of members, but none of them post ), I'm given to freak spouts of slang, but most of the time I will explain it, if you ask.

Other than that, don't forget to have a great time here

Alla

Comment

Hello!! I'm Melissa! I'm new hear, obviosly.
              i got the first book & saw the website on the back, so i'm barely on the first book.
              =^_^=
              <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Tink!! I'm hyperactive!</span>

Comment

Hello new people! how are you? (insert chosen response here) well, this conversation is getting rather one sided, so i guess i'll talk to all you people later...I hope to see you in chat, and i hope you have fun here. *disappears to dimensions unknown...aka, other forums, and other topics*
                I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

I remember when my nickname was tinkerbell. ^_^
                  "People...stop being mean to each other. Especially for the sake of laughs. IT SPEEDS UP ENTROPY." -Diane Duane

Comment

RS: your nickname was TINKERBELL? *can't imagine this for some reasoN* oh well, who am i to imagine it...Me of course...but does that mean anything? well, now that any new members have had a tast of the insanity that awaits them on this site, and especially in chat, i must go, and eagerly await seeing any i haven't scared off for good...this way i can try again!
                    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Well, hello, all me lovely newbies. Greetings from yours truly. Welcome to the forums, where you will find insanity in all of its forms.

My nickname was Little Tomato for a while. Er...Li'l 'Mato. Apparently, my friends found it amusing that whenever I'm angry or embarrassed, my face turns this odd shade of red. And I suppose it helped that I pretty much always wore a red shirt to school in 8th grade. (We have uniforms...red, white, blue. Sooo insanely original, I know.)
                      <3
                      the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

Hi i am kate.

Did u know that cleaning your room speeds up ENTROPY! seriosly, i looked it up on a science website!!
                        Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

*looks at the amasses of newbies* Dear Lord, it's worse than I thought!!
                          I remember when I was just a lowly newbie...*reminisces* No, newbies aren't that lowly, we're usually very kind to you unless you repeatedly break the rules...

But anyway, Hi Guys! I'm Mel, and I....I, erm...like it here? Er.

I used to be called Carrot. I dunno why. Then my other friend was called Peaz. Which made it really cute 'cause we liked each other for the longest time..*laughs*

*then sings*

Oh yes, you should be forewarned. I am a music/book freak. Honestly. Just about every kind of music. except rap. Country? Yup. Rock? Yup. Opera?? surprisingly, yes, when it's on television with subtitles.

Oh dear, I think I'm rambling. Well, go visit the Topic of Great Randomness, or ToGR, and have some fun around the rest of the forums once you get settled in!
                          just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

Hi all... my name's Kinsey, but as there seems to be another Kinsey on this board, I'm going by Kinz. I actually used to be on this board back in 2003, but then I kind of forgot about it (don't kill me! *hides*) and therefore my account was deleted because I hadn't been on there for over six months. So now I got re-obsessed with DD's books and here I am! So yeah... off to explore the rest of the site!
                            --I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!

Comment

Hello, newbies! I am peri--nothing fancy for me, unfortunantly. Actually, I'm not sure if I am in the right by calling you all newbies--aren't I still one?? *thinks* No, I've been here for...a year? Someone do the math, I hate math. But I love reading and writing and drawing--this site seems to attract that kind of crowd. So yeah, follow the rules (especially the one-liner policy, or Gigo will get you bad :P) and the majority of us are very cool sorts. Oh, and most of us are insane...so you moght find yourself, at times, drowning in a river of randomness. Watch out for that.

-peri

Comment

Dai! I'm Jedi-Pirate-Wizard, or just Jedi for short. I'm mainly found on Star Wars sites under other names, but I do like YW and thought it would be cool to join here!

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">Jedi</span>
                                Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the Universe together

Comment

Working...
                                X