Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dai Stihó, cousin! - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, we may not bite, but a few of us will swollow you whole...but don't worry, there's usually someone there to save you...i used to make a living swollowing people from slash...
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• HI HI HI HI R!!!!! YOu won't see me in chat cause my mom banned me from it (she's paranoid). *looks around to make sure no mom or little sister around to see above remark*
      That is, unless I sneak in. But i post almost every day. almost. You're gonna luv it here!
      Have fun!

"you're the one who says books have to be heavy because the whole world's inside them."
      Cornelia Funke, Inkheart
      "You're so funny. Sometimes, I wish I was a little elf, so I could ride around on your shoulder all day and laugh at you." - my mom. (Yes, she honestly told me that. *rolls eyes*)

Comment

• Hi there! I'm kind of new...I registered and forgot that I had. (For shame!) xD
        ----
        "Mister Teatime had a truly brilliant mind, but it was brilliant like a fractured mirror, all marvelous facets and rainbows but, ultimately, also something that was broken." ~ Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

An ErrantryMMO...how cool would that b

Comment

• he he he. you sound like my friend. she regitered and hasn' tmantioned it since. I think she forgot. but don't worry. Only some of us will hurt you. really though, this place is awesome and you're going to love it here!!!!

"You're the oen who says books have to be heavy because the whole world's inside them."
          cornelia Funke, Inkheart
          "You're so funny. Sometimes, I wish I was a little elf, so I could ride around on your shoulder all day and laugh at you." - my mom. (Yes, she honestly told me that. *rolls eyes*)

Comment

• Yeah, it looks like it. I spent hours on here yesterday reading topics instead of working on NaNoWriMo, so this is a forum I'll definitely remember to go to. :P
            ----
            "Mister Teatime had a truly brilliant mind, but it was brilliant like a fractured mirror, all marvelous facets and rainbows but, ultimately, also something that was broken." ~ Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

An ErrantryMMO...how cool would that b

Comment

• Well, it's cool, to be here with you, guys. Heh. Wow I at last will get The Wizard's Holiday next week. I don't believe it. It's very difficult - read YW if you live in Russia
              "To the Moon and back..."

Please don't scold my English...

Comment

• um HI im new and I cant figure out how to get pics on my screen by my name

Hope is the thing with feathers
                That pearches in the soul
                And sings the tune without the words
                And never stops at all.
                By:Emily Dickinson

Comment

• Take a look at the Board FAQ, where there are specific instructions there on how to get an avatar, as well as pointers away from the no-nos of this board (like posting one-liners ).

You may also want to change your account name, since we already have a member called "luv2read", and it could get very confusing. And if you have more than one account, you really need to e-mail Lee to get rid of the extras, since it's against the rules of the board to have more than one login here.

Welcome to the boards!
                  New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• Hey I joined about 2 months ago an just found this forum. I have come from the fields to say Hi or Dai!!!
                    "We are all just Slowlife." - Me
                    "Oh, to soar high in the sky on the back of a dragon."- Me
                    "Songs are the soul of life"-?

Comment

• Dai cousins, and hello all. I go by Raine and I expect I'll be up and around (hopefully). Good to meet you all. I love reading, dancing, and other stuff.(like the young wizards series)

bwahah, it seems I joined at the right time. (chat Dec.9 and today is Dec.6)

I've read up through Wizards at War but havn't read the Cat Wizard series... yet.
                      Dai Stihó, cousin.
                      "Fairest and Fallen; greetings and defiance."

Comment

• Dai Stiho cousins! I'm a friend of Gatemage's and just signed up... i can aleady tell that there are alot of interesting people here and that i'm going to have a lot of fun i've read through Wizard's Holiday and am waiting, quite patiently, for W@W to come out in pape back... I have yet to read the feline wizards series, mainly b/c i can't find them.

feel free to call me any name in my sig banner... i answer to all of them

~Lilith
                        <center><p style="font-family:times;font-size:70%">*Lilith*Lil*L*Lex*Lexa*Lexi*Alex*Ayan*Ay ankha*Bryce*Sakura*Lady Black*Niya*Ghost*Lady*Tai*Tig*Tygera*Punk-D*Punkti*K'ra*Sha'uri*Kiara*</p></center>

Comment

• Hi, Lilith! Welcome to the board.

Ok, just a few pointers for newbies, since I've noticed that a lot of folks are getting scolded over a few of the most common newbie errors. We pinch the pennies really hard around here and encourage saving bandwidth because DD (not her publisher) pays for this board, and the billing is based on bandwidth usage.

1) Sigs should be text only and 6 lines or less (including separators and blank lines). Try to keep your sigs shorter than your posts.

2) Avoid posting one-liners if you can. If you have a statement to make, you may want to continue with an explanation, so that folks have something to reply to.

3) Avatars are limited in size to 100x100 pixels. If you don't know how to do this, refer to the Board FAQ.

And oldbies? Go easy on the new guys. They just got here. And that Board FAQ is the size of a mammoth. It takes a while to chew and digest it.
                          New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• Thank you kli6 for mentioning the newbies just got here, so that the oldbies go easy on us. I'm still pretty new I guess, but I did get fussed at about a lot of stuff. It was not cool at all. I still have a lot to learn about this forum though.
                            Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
                            Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

• Hi all!!!! I'm the5potters or becca as most people call me...so glad to be signed up!
                              "There's only one thing you should know, I've put my trust in you! Pushed as far as i can go"

Comment

• Hi all!!!! I'm the5potters or becca as most people call me...so glad to be signed up!
                                hello! nice to meeet you! *starts to bounce away then realizes this isn't long enough* um...I'd like to say i'll see in you in chat, but i can't get in so-oh wait, now it's long enough! hurrah! *runs off* just a small tast of the insanity you will soon inquire here. :P
                                I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                                For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Working...
                                X