Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dai Stihó, cousin! - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ello all!` You can call me Sal if you would like. I found out about the sight after seeing on the back of one of the books when I got it from the Library. Now I am hooks to the books and own almost the whole set. I'm almost done readying Wizards at War which is a wonderfull book!

Comment

*remembers other kinsey* sHe hasn't been in chat for FOREVER...true, we now know the reason, but i can still complain...WHy i would, who knows? Just a little tast of the insanity that is me...nice to meet you, kinz...

don't beware, EMBRACE! insanity RULES! *goes lookihng for someone to talk to insanity about in strange and quite insane ways*

Merged two posts - Peter
      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
      For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Dai stiho everyone! Anything I should know about this forum? I know a lot of forums have their own paticuar rules.
        Hy gododin cataan hue
        Hud a lledrith mal wyddan
        Guance ae bellawn wen cabri
        Varigal don Fincayra
        Dravia, dravia Fincayra

Comment

Dai max, welcome to the YW forums. I guess the basic ground rules are covered in teh terms of servace but other than that i think it fair to warn you that many people here are slightly insane.

You Have Been Warned.
          (\__/) "Be amazing"
          (+'.'+)
          (")_(")

Comment

Good. I should fit right in then.
            Hy gododin cataan hue
            Varigal don Fincayra
            Dravia, dravia Fincayra

Comment

wait...slightly insane? you insult me good sir! thyne words do peirce my heard, and make thy breath smell fowl! take back thy foul curse! back i dost say!
              how art thou max?
              sorry for the old english. couldn't resist. Shakespear does that to me...
              anyways, we're way more then slightly insane...We're so insane, it's insane not to be insane, which makes us utterly sane, since what we are is the norm, which, by earlier logic, makes us even more insane! If you understood any of that you're a genius.
              For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

That seems to be the SOP on most forums, though some true insanity could be a nice change of pace
                Hy gododin cataan hue
                Varigal don Fincayra
                Dravia, dravia Fincayra

Comment

Originally posted by young reader:
                  If you understood any of that you're a genius.
                  Yay! I'm a genius!
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------
                  Today I saw cancer, cigarettes and shortness of breath. This is why I walk to the ocean. Swim with sharks and jellyfish. I may never get this chance again. This is why if you want to

Comment

Just a pointer, we've got most of the local rules posted in the FAQs in this forum (they've been stickied to be at the top of the list). They've gotten longer and more complex, so the guiding principle around here is that DD spends her own money to maintain this website, so anything we can do to avoid wasting bandwidth is good. Small sigs (six lines or less including blank lines), avatars at 100px x 100px or smaller, and avoiding one-line postings are the ones that usually trip up newbies.

Welcome to the board! And yeah, we're nuts.
                    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• Hi I'm new here. I've read all these books and saw the email adress but never bothered to log on mostly out of mechanical problems stupid computer

Comment

• Nice to meet you kira-kira! I Hope you'll have a good time here...if you wander into chat, you'll probably see quite a lot of me...or rather, you will once we get our new comp. (the current one kinda broken at the moment)

Comment

• Hello hello hello
                          I love you guys
                          "To the Moon and back..."

Please don't scold my English...

Comment

• *Feels so loved, i don't remark on the almost one liner* maybe i'll see you in chat! we're getting a new comp today, so i should be back there soon...asuming you can get in of course.

Comment

• Hallo. This place is pretty laid back. just try not to make one liners. It costs DD money for ach post. Also, chat is a cool place. As what YR had said, If you can get in. Ced (Chat) doesnt like some people.. Haha. Other than that, come in, we wont bite. Usually SOMEONE is in there. I used to be a regular. Now, maybe once or twice a week.

Welcome R, and good night all.
                              Ta.
                              Love and be loved

Comment

• We'll see. I don't know English very good, so I don't know how I will tell something smart.
                                "To the Moon and back..."

Please don't scold my English...

Comment

Working...
                                X