Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dai Stihó, cousin! - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well hi. I'm practically new here. signed up a few months ago but too busy to come on. I feel bad. I know jwiz thogh. hopefully it's a good thing. anyone who wants to talk to me, just e-mail me at mher784@yahoo.com. I know that I don't really know much about the wizardry books, but I'll try to read them. If only i wasn't so busy. I'm not sure of this, but are there any hmong people out there? yeah i haven't talked to any in a long tme. even if there aren't any its all right.i hope all of you like me.

Comment

• Dai Stiho!
      I'm new to this forum, but I've read all the young wizards books so far. I absolutly love them. I've nvr read the feline series mainly because I didnt know about them, but now I cant want to read those to

Comment

• Hay yall, I have been here for over 2 months...i think...but have not noticed this forum, so, hay!!!
        Need help with homework, E-Mail me @ elizabeth1ofengland@yahoo.com I am ALWAYS bored!! Or, if u want a brief lesson on Tudor era Monarchy.

Comment

• Hi, guys! Welcome to the board, and have a good time. When you have a moment, please check out the Board FAQ (don't worry about reading the whole thing all at once, though. It's kinda huge).
          New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• Waz up,homies! I'm new here. Like most of you, I've read all the YoungWizard series, but I haven't heard of the feline series till now. sorry for making my replys so short. I'm realy new to this. Sorry.

Comment

• Dai everyone, My name is Marianna i just wanted to stop in and say hey because im a newbie
              Marianna

Comment

• hello! I would tell you this site will most likely drive away what sanity you have left, but chances are if you've gone to chat yet, i'm already to late! hope to see you posting! *grins and runs off to post myself*
                I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Dai all! I'm a newbie and happy to be posting!
                  "Dear Artificer, I've blown my quanta and gone to the Good Place!" -Fred
                  "Bombs are good. I love bombs." -Iggy from Maximum Ride

Comment

• Nice to meet you wizardgal! I'd say that i hope to see you posting around the forums, but i already have, so its sortof a empty hope...*Shrugs and says it anyways* hope to see you posting around the forum! and now, if you dont' mind...i'm off! *runs*
                    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Comment

• I finally found out that I could sign on here a week or so ago so hi.
                        "Half of the ehhif on the planet go to bed with empty stomachs: the other half die of eating themselves sick...." -Rhiow,The Book of Night With Moon

Comment

• Hi guys! I've been here for a week, but just decided to post. I love YW books!

Comment

• Nice to meet you, dorotheia. I don't really post on weekends, do to not having access to computer, but chances are if you've posted enough, you'll have met me by the time you read this. either way, welcome to the site!

Comment

• Dai stiho, i'm new on here. signed up a week or so ago, although i've been reading the YW series for forever. still not done with Wizards at War, though. didn't know there was an eighth book till i got on youngwizards.com. anyway, i'm rambling. so i'll stop and try to go save the universe.

Comment

• ack! so many new people! *twiches* *doesn't know who to corr-um...teach! first* just kidding. i'm young reader, as as has been stating...long time poster (not really) occasional chat goer, until computer couldn't take the site anymore, and since birth crazy kid. Note: coming to this site means total and utter loss of whatever sanity you have left...i'd tell you to beware of that fact, but you checked all caution along with your sanity at the door. so, just try to have fun! not that not doing so's possible since we took away your boredome....*grins*

Comment

Working...
                                X