Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dai Stihó, cousin! - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys! i'm new here. LOVE the YW books!

Comment

Hey ^^

Welcome 'n Dai to ya!~

Haha I luv the books too then agn I'm sure most of the ppl here do.

jp. 'N agn, welcome 'n how'r ya?
      ~~~~---------------~~~~~
      sweetbox!!!~

Comment

err...guys? No graphics in sigs, please? Links to graphics would be ok. But graphics tend to be bandwidth hogs, and sigs, like avatars should be as minimal as possible. Thanks!
        New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Dai everyone im katie and im new here.
          Three true things wait discovery
          Darkness overspreading
          A commorancy underground
          And the moon is no dream

Comment

Hello, I'm S'ree, and I'm new here!

Love YW series, can't wait until 9th book comes out!

Comment

Dai! I'm a rabid fangirl of Sker'ret and I greet you! ^-^
              ---
              I am not insane for loving a giant purple centipede. He's cute, okay?

Comment

Hi, Katie, S'ree, and Shilari! Jump on in, the water's fine. Let us know if you've got any questions about the board!
                New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

hello everyone, i'm asadi. i enjoy catering to my adorable pets every whim,reading,& drawing.

Comment

Hi, Asadi! Welcome a-board! If you like drawing YW fanart, we've got a whole forum set up for just that purpose. And if your pets are cats, then you'll also want to check out the Feline Wizard series and The Big Meow.

Comment

Dai cousins,
                      My friends call me Missy or AA.
                      I was introduced to the series quite by accident...I was in the local store asking about Order of the Phoenix when a lady beside me said try this and handed me a copy of So You Want to be a Wizard. I bought it took it home and finished it that night. I couldn't believe I had missed out on such a great series before. I went back and special ordered in all the books already in print at that time (they since have started carrying them in stock) I was on pins and needles waiting for them to arrive and I went through them so very fast. I now sit waiting not so patiently for The Big Meow to be put on paper (I'm not so good reading for a long time off the computer) and for A Wizard of Mars to be released. I have to say I mention The Young Wizard Series to everyone who asks me what I enjoy reading. I look forward to discussing the novels with you all.
                      Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most ~ Ozzy Osbourn
                      P.S. Sirius lives at Immeritus

Comment

i'm not too new here,(about a year or so) but i wanted to say hello to my new cousins. sounds cheesy when you out it that way...weeelll, here's what you need to know about me: i'm prone to bursts of useless emotion, i love meeting new people, reading and writing, and i am incureably weird. welcome to you all, and see in you in chat sometime!!

-peri(or tp, whichever you like.)
                        -peri

Comment

Dai Stiho everyone!
                          I'm quite new here ans this is my first time posting!

Comment

Hi, new members! Welcome to the forums! Don't forget to read the board FAQ, located in Kathy's (That's kli6, the moderator, if you didn't know) signature, which is in Kathy's post, just a few posts above. But I'll give a link anyways. Board FAQ

So...just a recap: Post in the TOGR! That's the Topic Of Great Randomness, and anything goes. Well, _almost_ anything. You can talk about _almost_ anything (Use your common sense, please), but no one-liners, or spam. That means no "OMG TOAST" posts, even though I admire your enthusiasm for the most holy of foods.

Basic netiquette here, and please please PLEASE try to do your very best to spell and use grammar correctly. I won't have any leet speak around here, no sir, not on my watch. Beware, for I eat bad spellers for breakfast. <span class="ev_code_WHITE">At least, I used to. I'm growing old and feeble. </span>

There's lots more, so don't forget to look around, and if you get confused by some strange things that we might say, or calling to somebody who doesn't seem to be there, don't forget to check out the 'injokes' topic, specially made to help newbies like You.

-Gigo

Comment

Hi, people! I'm new here, as if you hadn't guessed Hopefully it'll be great to be here =D

Comment

It's my first time here and i am just lookin around... does anyone know when book 9is coming out? like a date or anything??

Comment

Working...
                                X