Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dai Stihó, cousin! - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Throws a Rhubarb pie at Emi.* *is actually a werewolf of sorts.* Don't worry Emi. We still love you. *grins manically*
    I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

• rubywolf i must say you amaze me. not many people can creep me out but you just did it...

welcome emi, and ista emi just wanted to say this one thing to you try hard not to post one liners . anywayz welcome and have a nice fresh chocolate chip cookie. *hands over cookie.*

here you will find forums from insanity to sane (but you'll have to look kinda hard.), but if you need any help dont be a stranger most people will be glad to help in any way possible. ummmm hmmm i think thats it welll welcome all i will be back another time and date.
      wizy signing off *waves*
      its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• rubywolf i must say you amaze me. not many people can creep me out but you just did it...
        Some call it insanity. I call it intelegence. *grins malicously*

Welcome, noobs! You are what makes this forum keep on growing, obviously.
        I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

• Some call it insanity. I call it intelegence. *grins malicously*

Welcome, noobs! You are what makes this forum keep on growing, obviously.
          first well this is an insane forum so i guess your insane.
          secound: well the evil computer fariys definitly arent what keeps people comming... maby its the stinky cheese....
          its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• Yes, we are all insane here
            Welcome to the forum newbies! *goes off to grab a piece of that wonderful stinky cheese*
            "...For my own part, I known my job; my commission comes from Those Who Are. My paw raised is Their paw on the neck of the Serpent, now and always..." - The (Kitty) Catechism
            Define the universe and give 3 examples.

Comment

• Thanks for the pie rub, and the choco chip cookie was delish.. lol and i promise, no more one liners.. learned my lesson
              Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
              Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
              It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
              Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• and thankfully, you JUST made it to two lines on that one. (would have been kinda embarresing otherwise, huh?) :P anyays, i'm off...and welcome again! *hands over a giant chocolate cake) beware, it's been known to try and run away. (think chocolate frogs(
                I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• I'm a long-time Diane Duane fan, having read The Door Into Fire when it first came out. I also have greatly enjoyed the first three books of the Wizard series. I am also a writer, and would like to know if it would be appropriate to post information on my work here. I think readers of the Feline Wizardry series might be interested.

Comment

• maby they would but we are mostly still waiting for the next book to come out. i have been waiting for soo long (as have we all) why is it taking so long why (goes on knees and raises hands into air) oh well

well then to you my dear... dear emi you go from one line to to... well its an improvement... hey young reader congrats on becomeing a senior member and can i have some of that cake *licks lips*...(are you going for the it's all her fault she started it?)

Comment

• uh, yeah about that... hee hee.. i thought it was going to be longer than two lines.. honest *-*... it looked like that when i was typing it on here.. *sigh* should have known better.. but i've gotten better as you can see here.

I want the next book to come out soo bad I'm stuck to reading something that is really confusing me at the moment.. maybe it's just that I can't concentrate. oh wells.
                      Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
                      Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
                      It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
                      Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• oh oops I already started posting, but...

Hi I'm Gretchen. I love this series soo much. I started reading it maybe 3 years ago. My favorite character is Dairine.

Dai everyone.
                        Look closely at your next subway token... and talk to strangers...
                        Darth Vader, look out. Here I come.
                        iPsych- The Website for the Only Psych Podcast

Comment

• Dai to all the new members! Welcome to the forums of insanity! heeheehee. I give you all virtual cookies and hugs! I hope you all enjoy the experience!
                          Worlds biggest fangirl...future star of broadway...dictionary for the forum...in love with way to may fictional characters...You can call me Nate, everyone else does...I wonder if, when I finish my book, I'll have an awesome website with cool forums

Comment

• nice to meet you gretchen! of course, we're already met, but still...the niceties must be observed! *gives virtual milk to go with virtual cookies* i hope to see any newbies i missed around the forum.
                            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• yello all.. hey you have to have virtual cake with the milk and cookies... hehehe.
                              hey YR good job getting to senior statise your like my hero... lol

Comment

• thank you. and we should probably stop greeting the new people now...at least until there are new new people to greet. (don't want to give them a stomach ache, after all. :P)

Comment

Working...
                                X