Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dai Stihó, cousin! - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we like to run around in them in our free time. :P If you've already figured out we're all insane, you'll do fine here. :P
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Hi.

Smilies r awesome.
      ------------------------------
      Quote(s) of the Week:
      "GLOBAL WARMING IS NOT REAL!"
      Michel Chricton, State of Fear

"Call me... DA PENGUIN!!!!"
      me, my crazy self, and i. (LOL! penguin is my nickname)

Comment

• Dai, and welcome to the forums, um help nicknames are hard to make for you, um iggy(i will now forever call you iggy) .

In the future, please try to avoid one liners. Maybe you ould tell us a little about yourself? Im not mad at you, but i can not speak for the admins. They are cold soul-less individuals. Kidding Kathy Garrett WE LOVE YOU.
        (\__/) "Be amazing"
        (+'.'+)
        (")_(")

Comment

• Yes welcome to the forums everybody!! Tell us about yourself we're all here to listen....

Have a cookie *^-^*. Enjoy the crazy place we all "live" in.

Dai!!!!
          Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
          Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
          It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
          Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• Hi! Except that I am newer than you. That's fine, I guess - I just probably can't answer too many questions... Yes the smileys are awesome! And we do seem to live here - I am already almost a member - I can't not keep checking the replies.

*edits - add on*

I didn't see it! This is my tenth post - now a member! - excited - I am still new though.

I could keep going with the smileys but...
            "And on he went, out of sight in unhurried grace; the true dark angel, the unfallen Destroyer, the Pale slayer who never really dies -- seeking for pain to end." Deep Wizardry, page 355 Listen, and I'll tell you a story... of the wind in the trees, and the sun, the moon and the stars... of all of Earth dancing

Comment

• Hey! Vashmata here, or would you rather call me candyman Jr.? I like reading and watching anime with english subtitles so I learn to speak Japanese- too bad i haven't found any websites on how to write it.
              "If his grin was any wider the top of his head would have fallen off"
              -Terry Pratchett
              Candyman Jr, Master Procrastinator, Joe Green, Vashmata, Master of Technology

Comment

• Hey I know how to write in Japanese.. well sorta... my dad knows!! ^-^!! Anyway welcome to the forums vashmata/candyman Jr... haha I don't know what you prefer to be called!?!? Oh and Konichiwa!

Dai!
                Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
                It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emi:
                  Anyway welcome to the forums vashmata/candyman Jr... haha I don't know what you prefer to be called!?!? Oh and Konichiwa!
                  Heh, you can just call me Vashmata, thanks. A little knowledge in Japanese for everyone:
                  konichiwa-hello
                  ohayo(oh-hi-yo)-good morning
                  oyasumi(oh-ya-soo-me)-good night
                  sayonara(sah-yo-na-ra)-goodbye
                  mizu(me-zoo)-water
                  kaze(kuh-zay)-wind
                  hen-weird, silly

And in case you were wondering what Carmela said, "Baka aho kikai, bakabaka" just means "idiot" or "fool", over and over again- "idiot fool ?, stupid idiot." She was probably listing synonyms about the TV's strange behaviour.
                  "If his grin was any wider the top of his head would have fallen off"
                  -Terry Pratchett
                  Candyman Jr, Master Procrastinator, Joe Green, Vashmata, Master of Technology

Comment

• Nice to meet you! *hands you whatever treat you haven't been given already from the tree of plenty* Note, i mean every treat you have not been givent hat has ever been created since the beginning of the universe, though only one of each. So you might want to move out of the way before i actually stop levitating the bag of treatss. :P
                    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Hi, I'm from Dublin, Ireland, and I love DD's books, which is, obviously, why I joined this forum.

Comment

• Hi Maelstrom welcome to the forums!! Dublin eh? How is it over there? I want to see Ireland some day.

Hope to see you around!!

Dai

Comment

• Wow - I would like to go to Ireland, and I love DD's books too. dai!

welcome to the forum
                          "And on he went, out of sight in unhurried grace; the true dark angel, the unfallen Destroyer, the Pale slayer who never really dies -- seeking for pain to end." Deep Wizardry, page 355 Listen, and I'll tell you a story... of the wind in the trees, and the sun, the moon and the stars... of all of Earth dancing

Comment

• Be warned: no one liners, upon penalty of death by administration. :P *hands you cookies, milk, cake, and breaks off there to elave something for others to give you* Hope to see you posting!

Comment

• Ha ha! I can post! To the admins: I may have two accounts, 'cuz I don't know if the forum accounts are the same as the youngwizards.com accounts. I have read all thirteen pages of this topic, go me! Ummm... you may call me Hermione, as in Granger, from Harry Potter. The reason is that I am almost exactly like her except I don't have her fear of failure. I'm a hyper, crazy, bouncy 16-year-old. I started reading the Young Wizards series when I was... twelve? Only a few books/series get the honor of me buying them 'cuz I'll read ANYTHING from the children's/teen's sections of the library, and the Young Wizards series gets that honor (of me buying them, if this sentence is too convoluted). Oh, and I'd like to read the first four chapters of AWOM, but I don't have a credit card to get them. *sob* I'm going to go see if the topic that I'd like to start has been posted. Later! *bounces off*
                              I stand tall, proud, brave, straight, and strong.
                              Fairest and Fallen, greetings and defiance.
                              ~Book junkie~

Comment

• dai cousin!

Welcome! Have a cookie - or something *what to offer?* I am pretty new too - but I keep posting a bunch so I shows up as member. Everyone here is crazy - it seems to go with the territory. Bye!

*clarification*

I do not post extra to show up as a member - that is what happened.

sorry kli!

Comment

Working...
                                X