Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dai Stihó, cousin! - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone becomes insane here sooner or later, you just wait. In my case I was crazy before I got here.
    ---------------------------
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Call me nasa, it's a tradition.... don't ask...

Comment

• I've been insane since day one...*grins* anyways, one last bit of advice: watch out! we'll drive you insane SOONER or later, but laters more fun! (means more time trying. *grins* anyways...as said earlier, i hope to see you posting around. *Leaves topic before we get too far OFF topic*
      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
      For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• first thing young reader i do not find you annoying acually i find you inteligent.... now me on the other hand.....

and second... insanity is just a form/fram of mind.... everyone is crazy but thoughs who admit it are (and should be) leagallly insane... acuually i think i said this some where... i dunno... i like dots... dot wars lol...

and christmas your avitar is really cool....
        its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• Quote from some book, I think it's "A Ring of Endless Light"; "All the world is insane except thee and me, and I'm not all that sure about thee". Or something like that; my memory's a bit hazy. Anyways, welcome to the forum, any and all newcomers, and hope to see you posting around! Hasta luego (See you later)
          "...For my own part, I known my job; my commission comes from Those Who Are. My paw raised is Their paw on the neck of the Serpent, now and always..." - The (Kitty) Catechism
          Define the universe and give 3 examples.

Comment

• Hi again newbies! I feel so loved! Or rather, my avatar feels so loved! if that makes sense....(its four thirty in the morning here...)
            Worlds biggest fangirl...future star of broadway...dictionary for the forum...in love with way to may fictional characters...You can call me Nate, everyone else does...I wonder if, when I finish my book, I'll have an awesome website with cool forums

Comment

• Well... I can't say that I'd like to become insane (having already gone through that phase before and having done the whole "get corrupted thing"), but I would like to become a member of this forum! You see... there's a story involved. *STORY TIME!*

The ninteen-year-old girl while wavy brown hair and blue-grey eyes takes the time to explain tot he others her story, "I found the book So You Want To Be a Wizard in almost the same manner that Nita did. I found it my paradise in a place that was becoming increasingly difficult to remain in - the reality of my life."

Blushing a little she feels only slightly silly with her next statement, "I rather thought myself havign found a one-of-a-kind treasure in this series. A series that no one that I've ever run into so far (and that would be quite a number of people) had heard about." That said, she found the her story much easier to get on with.

"I love to read and here was a story that I found all on my own and began to love. However, up until a week ago after I'd finished the latest book written by DD I found myself starved for conversation with people who would understand my need to discuss the novels, share ideas, laugh at the thought of the Transcendent Pig and so on and so forth."

With an award-winning smile, she'd finish with, "Looks like I might've found it, even though my Internet time is sparse."

*END STORY TIME.*

Whelp. It happens I suppose. I've been reading the series since I was a pre-teen back before the turn of the century. I love to read almost as much as I love to write. I'll be around hopefully.

Comment

• Greetings....sounds like you'll fit right in around here.

Don't mind the insanity, it doesn't really exist. I don't care what the internet gremlin says, he's stupid anyway(stupid internet gremlin....needs to stop staring!)and people always stare at me everywhere else!

STOP THE STARING!!!!...ok, better now, took my medication.

Anyway, right, great place, get along, fit in, all that, hope you like it here.

Comment

• Dai, new here *waves* Got into the series several years ago but only recently finished Wizards at War. I am however currently getting a few people into the series so Oh and I'm already insane so no worries about trying to corrupt me ^_^ *bounces off to do some random thing*

Comment

• Ha, you don't know true insanity. True insanity needs at least 3 conflicting personalities (*pokes her crow*) and/or an Abyss of No Return with a door about 33/34 of the way down on your left.
                    Anyway, don't mind me. I've been corrupted for about...two years, now. Dai stihó and welcome to a new way of life.

At least you don't have to mention string theory to get your friends interested in YW.
                    -Tell me and I may remember; show me and I'll understand; involve me and I'll never forget. Thank you, PM. Your light lives on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elder Math:
                      Greetings....sounds like you'll fit right in around here.

Don't mind the insanity, it doesn't really exist. I don't care what the internet gremlin says, he's stupid anyway(stupid internet gremlin....needs to stop staring!)and people always stare at me everywhere else!

STOP THE STARING!!!!...ok, better now, took my medication.

Anyway, right, great place, get along, fit in, all that, hope you like it here.
                      wow i thought i was crazy god i think we may have a winner.... congradulations you have just won a one way trip to the crazy house for crazy people...

anyway halo new people and welcome to the form from.... magic i guess dai
                      its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• pay no attention to eldermath...we ARE insane, and as for the internet gremlin...the sock gremlin killed it years ago, for not letting it run a site on socks without intereference. Which is why all pairs of missing socks can be spotted on the Sock Site. the guy admitted it while taking my socks, only last week, so that i'd let it go. :P anyways, enjoy the site, enjoy the insanity...and if it starts to get to you, don't worry. it's meant too.
                        I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Greetings all. I come to you already insane, so no worries there. I will probably lurk, with bouts of occasional posting; I've been a fan since the first YW book came out (which gives you an age estimate for me), and I thought I'd join up to keep tabs on what's happening with the series.

-- Ruth
                          "Never send a monster to do the work of an eeeeeevil scientist!"

Comment

• Welcome to the Forum, DameRuth. I'm sure you're going to have a blast; I know I have! *thinks this is probably a one liner and hopes that she won't get yelled at by the one liner police* There, that's better!
                            "...For my own part, I known my job; my commission comes from Those Who Are. My paw raised is Their paw on the neck of the Serpent, now and always..." - The (Kitty) Catechism
                            Define the universe and give 3 examples.

Comment

• Hunt's luck, DameRuth- you don't happen to own an account on Teaspoon under the same name, do you?

Regardless of the answer, welcome! As you have probably already seen, we are currently awaiting the...ninth book in the series, and some of us are following The Big Meow online in the meantime.
                              -Tell me and I may remember; show me and I'll understand; involve me and I'll never forget. Thank you, PM. Your light lives on.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Traveller with Magic:
                                Hunt's luck, DameRuth- you don't happen to own an account on Teaspoon under the same name, do you?
                                Dai back at'cha. Yeah, that's me with the Teaspoon account. Currently playing delinquent here . . .

Regardless of the answer, welcome! As you have probably already seen, we are currently awaiting the...ninth book in the series, and some of us are following The Big Meow online in the meantime.
                                Just got WAW in PB, which is what prompted me to join on -- looking forward to the next book (as I'm sure everyone else here is . . .). Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks also to Rhi for the same!

-- Ruth
                                "Never send a monster to do the work of an eeeeeevil scientist!"

Comment

Working...
                                X