Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dai Stihó, cousin! - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DameRuth:
    I've been a fan since the first YW book came out...
    Congratulations, Ruth, you actually beat me. :-) I didn't find YW until Deep Wizardry had already been released, if I remember correctly.
    "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

• Hello again new newbies! Welcome to the Forums of Insanity! hahahahahahahahaha! *evil laugh* hopefully you don't go too crazy! (but you probably will.) anyway, I have to go see my therapist now, so I'll see you later!
      Worlds biggest fangirl...future star of broadway...dictionary for the forum...in love with way to may fictional characters...You can call me Nate, everyone else does...I wonder if, when I finish my book, I'll have an awesome website with cool forums

Comment

• welcome to the forum, dameruth...glad to here you're already insane (it gets annoying always having to convert those new to our forums. :P fun, but annoying.) sure, that's a conflict...what part of insane does no one get, though? Anyways, welcome to the forum, and i hope to see you during your brief posting bouts.
        I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• you know we should change the name alittle to let people know the insane parts of life. i welcome you dameruth to the forum. have a cookie
          *hands a freash backed cookie*
          oh well... so anything new going on recently?
          its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by wizy123:
            you know we should change the name alittle to let people know the insane parts of life. i welcome you dameruth to the forum. have a cookie
            *hands a freash backed cookie*
            Thanks! Cookies are good . . . EDIT -- That's right, I think this forum has a minimum line restriction. Okay, well then, cookies are good, and they help you keep your energy up for being insane.

-- Ruth
            "Never send a monster to do the work of an eeeeeevil scientist!"

Comment

• Hey i'm Emi, new here.. read all the yw books and i have to say i love it to death! can't wait til the next one comes out!!!

Dai-
              Emi
              Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
              Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
              It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
              Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• It's a pleasure to meet you all.

My name is Ista, and I'm a twenty year old college student. I was introduced to the Young Wizards by my mother one Christmas, when I was eight or nine. She had bought me the first three books as a present, and I was instantly hooked.

I will most likely be lurking for awhile, however I wanted to introduce myself.

Comment

• Hey there! As a fellow accepted newbie, I thought it'd be nice for me to say a few words: hello, hola, aloha.

Ista - no need to lurk on the forums, check out the chat once in a while if you haven't already done so. Craziness ensues there and also a battle of me VS. Garrett (but he doesn't know that?).

Lovely seeing new people, hopefully everyone else's attendance is better than my own. =3

Edited: For a typo. --;

Comment

• as always, it's nice to see new members...so welcome to the insainity that is the Yw board. here, you will find insanity, insanity, more insanity...and mice that are really cats. (mousey will kill me if she sees i said that) anyways, welcome aboard, and i hope to see you posting around the forum! (i'm just about everywhere these days, so if you post, you'll see me, in the end)
                    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Emi- None of us can wait! Sadly, it looks like it'll be a while, but it's better to wait and have one later than a low quality book come out soon.
                      I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

• That's true.... i guess. *^-^*
                        ----
                        hey can you change ur display name, i had like a dumb moment and accidentally put my name instead of something else i wanted..

*smacks forehead*

combined posts -- GF
                        Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
                        It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.

Comment

• Emi- let me see. Try changing your username, go to your profile, hit "veiw/edit complete profile", and then change your username. If that doesn't work, send one of the Admin (like Garrett Fitzgerald) a PM. They'll be able to change it.

By the way, it's kind of bad manners to double post, so you might want to edit your old message to include your new message.
                          I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

• Welcome to the insanity, Newbies! Just a note: Emi, Avatars are not supposed to be larger than 100 pixels, just so you know. Thanks!
                            "...For my own part, I known my job; my commission comes from Those Who Are. My paw raised is Their paw on the neck of the Serpent, now and always..." - The (Kitty) Catechism
                            Define the universe and give 3 examples.

Comment

• sorry bout that guys...

Comment

• nice to meet you emi. if you want to change your screen name, contact an admin and request it to be changed to whatever you want...but they might not change it twice, so i suggest you be careful with what you choose. :P as rhi has already said...welcome to the insanity! here, we talk like crazy, post like madpeople, and dance on other peoples heads (occasionally) anyways, i hope to see you around the forum. *turns into dragon and flaps off to further stress insanity of forum* (plus, it's kinda fun)

Comment

Working...
                                X