Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dai Stihó, cousin! - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmm i guess but who doent like a good greeting... but still we need new people. (come to us)
    its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• Hello, everyone. Yes, Ive been a member for a while now, but I've mostly confined myself to the chat. Now that That's gone, I'll be on the forum more. so, I'm Reen, aka the kid that everyone feels they know but really have no clue who I am. Dai Stiho Cousins!

Comment

• dai.... i guess its good that you finally felt you should join us on our happy insane forum... but you dont have muxh to miss... oh well... any new news going on anywhere im bored out of my mind...
        its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• nice to meet you reen! *grabs another batch of...WHATEVER it is we've been giving to the newbies and hands it to you* hope to see you around the forum....
          I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
          For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Um Hey everybody I'm new and you can call me Saffron... I'm not really sure what to say so forgive me for not posting much >.<

Comment

• Welcome, Saffron! Enjoy your stay here. :-)
              "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

• welcome welcome ^-^, dont worry about not posting much here, it will get better so dont worry, the more you post the better you get. so dont hold back.... make sure to post EVERYWHERE so that you rack up your karma....

*hands milk to new peeps* you have to have milk with the anything... XP

Comment

• of COURSE! *hands you a pickled bithday cake, but neglects a plate to hold it on*
                  we're a bit insane here, as you can no doubt tell,
                  but don't worry, for though our welcome might smell,
                  we are quite nice here as you'll see,
                  i hope to see you around this forum of DD!

sorry. couldn't resist the rhyming. :P *hands you real cake* if you post anywhere, you're bound to see me around (not that you should let that stop you.) so i hope to see you posting!
                  and did you just do a one liner garret? :P
                  For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Welcome to the forums Saffron! I hope you post lots and lots everywhere and have lots and lots of fun!! I was a newbie once and didn't post very much in the beginning, but now I'm starting to come out of my shell. Don't worry it'll happen soon!!! *hands you a plate of double fudge brownies* Hope you like chocolate. Drink lots of milk!

Dai!!
                    Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
                    Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
                    It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
                    Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• hey emi, i have seen you on some of the stuff i have been posting on, yay, i know someone else... im bored so let me ramble *talking about random prophicys that may or may not come true*...

Comment

• now, now, wizzy, that's what we have togr for. :P (kidding...though ranting is often done....)
                        and she's right. as utterly insane as we are, we have a tendency to grow on people. true, that usually just grosses them out, but eventually they get used to us anyways! *refuses to grow on anyone do to issues with my own gross sayings*

Comment

• how do you make a costom avatar?
                          or
                          what is a url?

Comment

• DR!, you can find a picture you want that is 100X100, and go to and image hosting site such as photobucket and save it on to that, and they'll provide you with a url. Also, you can take an image from the internet, right click on the image and go down to properties, then copy the image url and paste it!! Hope that helps!

Oh! Welcome to the forums!! *hands double fudge brownies*

We're not completely insane.

Dai!
                            Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
                            Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
                            It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
                            Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• Originally posted by Emi:
                              Also, you can take an image from the internet, right click on the image and go down to properties, then copy the image url and paste it!
                              It's probably worth pointing out that you should have the site-owner's permission before you hot-link an image as your avatar like this. If you don't have permission, and the site or image owner decides to take exception, then the referrer they'll follow will point back to this forum system, and the complaints are likely to go to Diane or Lee.
                              -- Rick.

Comment

• and don't listen to emi. we ARE completely insane here. *dips you in fudge, drops you in a cone, and hands you an icecream* see?

Comment

Working...
                                X