Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dai Stihó, cousin! - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speak for yourself hungry! *turns into a dragon and looks at newbies hungerly* kidding! well, about eating YOU anyways....you don't look very tasty, at ALL...Seriously though, (or about as serious as i get here) welcome to the sight, and if you keep on posting you'll most likely see me here a LOT, so see you around, i hope! *goes off to post elsewhere*
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Hay all. I am a friend of Erin's for those of you who know who she is. I heard of this sight from her and I also will, if there is a subject of importance, like Peter, or such, she will send a message through me. I will mention that when that happens. So, I know this is kind of short, she mentioned some rules, and I am sorry for spelling errors. There is just not a spell check on here. Plus, this made it logn enough.

Comment

• Dai Stihó! I'm Chelsea, and I've been a fan of the books ever since I found them in my school library back in 6th grade. I live most of the time in southern California, but have been studying in Spain this past year. On Thursday I go back home, and I'll be staying home for my senior year of high school. Then it's off to college for me!
        "What's loved, lives"

In loving memory of my brother, Jered

January 13, 1984 to November 9, 2002

Comment

• well, welcome to the forums, and i hope to see you around if you post! and if you DO post, i probably will. *GRins* *wonders what to do next* just so you know, we're ENTIRELY Insane here. *turns into dragon and back to prove point* so i recomend you keep a close eye on your sanity...if it starts shifting back to sane, make a trip to chat or something to turn it back! *grins* *flies off to post another day*
          For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• sorry about earlyer post... my comp. shut down and i couldent get back on... dont ask its a pain... and the only reason i could get back on this forum was to go to the library *headache* oh wells...

just keep this in mind though young reader. everyone is crazy... but the true INSANE ones are the people that admit it...
            its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• 'Ello. I'm new here. Not much to say, really.
              /~*|=|*~\

Comment

• Originally posted by young reader:
                well, welcome to the forums, and i hope to see you around if you post! and if you DO post, i probably will. *GRins* *wonders what to do next* just so you know, we're ENTIRELY Insane here. *turns into dragon and back to prove point* so i recomend you keep a close eye on your sanity...if it starts shifting back to sane, make a trip to chat or something to turn it back! *grins* *flies off to post another day*
                Thanks. I've heard about the insanity thing. Reminds me of a quote from a Star Wars book. Something about if you're completely sane you'll think your sane, and if you're completely crazy you'll think your sane, but if you're only partially crazy that's when you'll doubt your sanity.
                "What's loved, lives"

Comment

• well, here, EVERYONE is completely insane for one simple reason: since insanity is normal, then it is SANITY that is not, and therefore SANITY is insane because it is a deviation of the norm...so if your insane, your insane, and if you're saine, you're insane for being sane! *grins* i'm still wokring out how that could POSSIBLY make sense, but it's still true! (besides, i thought it up! i HAVE to stand by it!)*Grins* and, as i said to the NEW newbies...welcome to the forum again!

Comment

• No, that makes perfect sense. Since most of the people here are insane and are proud of it, those that are sane are unusual, making them seen insane to the rest of us!
                    Worlds biggest fangirl...future star of broadway...dictionary for the forum...in love with way to may fictional characters...You can call me Nate, everyone else does...I wonder if, when I finish my book, I'll have an awesome website with cool forums

Comment

• exactly! most people don't neccesarily get it, but everyone loves it! and while i could PROBABLY make it sound less confusing if i wanted too...what would be the fun? *grins* nice avatar by the way. *Shifts to dragon form and leaps off and away to post another day* or rahter, to post today, just somewhere else, i dear say! *grins*

Comment

• lol... you know that everybody is crazy but the ones that know they are crazy are insane... take me for example i am as crazy as they come (i think thats why my teripist keeps telling me too come to him)
                        its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• Hi everyone... I just joined. I've read up to the end of Wizard's Holiday, as well as Book of Night with Moon.
                          "My paw raised is Their paw on the neck of the Serpent, now and always..." ~Book of Night with Moon

Comment

• hya! i'm young reader...aka the annoying one (i don't think anyones GIVEN me that nickname, but some here no doubt find it appropriate. :P) with luck, however, you won't be one of them since i'm bound to see you arround if you post...anyways, welcome to the forums, and i hope you're insane enough that we don't effect you TOO Baddly (some of the people here have just been WAITING to get their hands on a sane person to currupt.) *grins*

Comment

• Originally posted by young reader:
                              nice avatar by the way.
                              thank you!

hey newbies! welcome to the forums, where everyone is insane and those that aren't get corrupted! so i hope you're all insane! (i'm one of the ones who've been waiting for an insane person to corrupt...lol)
                              Worlds biggest fangirl...future star of broadway...dictionary for the forum...in love with way to may fictional characters...You can call me Nate, everyone else does...I wonder if, when I finish my book, I'll have an awesome website with cool forums

Comment

• Originally posted by christmas
                                thank you!

hey newbies! welcome to the forums, where everyone is insane and those that aren't get corrupted! so i hope you're all insane! (i'm one of the ones who've been waiting for an insane person to corrupt...lol)
                                *Laughs* Well, I would like to think I'm not insane just yet, though doubtless my family and friends would disagree, but that's just because they don't like my religious views.....
                                "What's loved, lives"

Comment

Working...
                                X