No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La linked to a website with several trailors to a final fantasy 7 movie that may or may not come out in english. It's all animated, and it looks really cool. I kept on comparing what I remembered to what La knew, because I forgot most of what happened in the game. If you have a PS or a PS2 (I beleive they can play PS1 games), you should get FF7. It's amazing. And it's completely unrelated to the previous 6 games, as are all FFs to the rest of them. I was thinking about it last night, and I'm surprised I didn't have dreams about it. But yeah, I can be weird and obsessive.

This morning, while eating breakfast, I looked up and said, "it was Jenova! (or maybe Genova)" Ahahaha, I remember the name of the "thing." Eesh, it was creepy. Was it Sephiroth or Jenova who killed Aeris?

AHAHAHAHAHA

No, ahaha hahaha haha. Dun dada dun dada dada...

Sorry, random. I think I'll be final fantasy today. Ahhh, but they should've been riding chocobos!

*wonders about clicking badger link* Y'know, I'm a lot more wary of links than I used to be. XD *huggles Kli to death* S'all your fault.

I mean, gahhh... Thanks for the virus, kli.

<span class="ev_code_RED">[Adds:]</span>
    Oh, and to hear what my Ahahaha => dun dada dun dada dada came from, here:

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console...%27s_Theme.mid

Freya's Theme; FF9.

I think Chris linked this website to me a while ago. Someone. Anyway, I listened to a Jenova (spelled with a J!) track to see if I recognized it. It's weeeiiiirrdd.... Jenova is one messed up THING.
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Originally posted by Gryphon:
      Toast bread, cut a tomatoe (it turned out looking like a lot of sorry lumps -- kinda felt bad for it), find lettuce, and the bacon. The bacon was microwavable, thank god.
      I continue to insist that all bacon can be microwaved . It's how I always cook it. I get back bacon - I don't know if the streaky bacon type tastes good microwaved.
      Zgirl said:
      Even though she thinks she's gonna go to hell because to many guys like her (?)
      Uh... I can't understand that at all, so it's not just you.
      Wildflower said:
      XD or, if it was archived, then the mods wouldn't have a reason to be in the togr forum, and wouldn't have the buttons right there to click. And it wouldn't be gone, either!
      [I'm not helping, am I...]
      If it reassures you at all, it isn't a button, it's a menu item.
      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• PM:
        I continue to insist that all bacon can be microwaved . It's how I always cook it. I get back bacon - I don't know if the streaky bacon type tastes good microwaved.
        Microwaving is not cooking! You cook bacon, you do not microwave it. Mine was pre-cooked, and you just heat it up. Gahhh... XD

PM:
        If it reassures you at all, it isn't a button, it's a menu item.
        LOOK LOOK! HE DOES THAT ON PURPOSE! That is NOT reasuring. You could click the wrong menu item! It should be a pixel by pixel, well-labeled button burried under 100 different flashing warnings. Where each "continue" is also a well-labeled pixel by pixel button that says DO NOT CLICK.
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Microwaving is not cooking! You cook bacon, you do not microwave it. Mine was pre-cooked, and you just heat it up. Gahhh... XD
          another guy that you adamantly deny* I think aliens are trying to say something to you. *nods*

I'm going to go eat my soup now, so toodles! *huggles everyone*
          <3
          the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• hey sunstar, <span class="ev_code_WHITE">i had that problem last year wiht a guy on my bus. then again, he was a neo-nazi, which might change my situation a wee bit. eventually, he found my xanga (no idea how) and started cussing all my frineds out on my chatterbox. i got so pissed off when i found out it was him that, well.... there are young'ins in here... even in white i won't go there. it'd be too censored. but i did leave him a note on the bus (i wasn't going to spend an entire bus ride back there talking to him) telling him how repulsive he was and to leave me alone and all that good stuffe (in so many words)</span>

and now, guys with ling stringy hair give me an Isaac complex. not cool.

i love having the chatroom:
            Caitlin ::mutters:: find a happy place, find a happy place...
            bluecrow628 hahaha
            Rysade I think I broke her.
            Rysade *prods caitlin*

hee

vv
            PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
            Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

• Relevance is relative. Relativity is irrelevant.
              I lurk. It's what I do.
              "Always put off until tomorrow what you can do today."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hogosha:
                Relevance is relative. Relativity is irrelevant.
                It's not irrelevant, it's a hippopotamus.
                "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

I buy bacon as loose rashers or strips from butchers' shops, and it's the same uncooked unshrinkwrapped type that you could fry or grill. I do cook bacon in the microwave.

Wilf clarified:
                  It's not irrelevant, it's a hippopotamus.
                  Hippo hippo hooray!
                  Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• 'Mato:
                    Lovey, you're obsessive over this guy. I mean, he's invaded your dreams! *remembers a certain theory that some people have about another guy that you adamantly deny* I think aliens are trying to say something to you. *nods*
                    Ok...it's not my fault that I had a dream with him in it! I can't control it! Gawsh. And...I DO NOT LIKE KERRY!! *sigh* I hear it a lot. Why can't I just be really good friends with a guy?
                    ARGYLE! KILL YOU ALL! (sorry...random catch phrase)

And now..the moment you've all been waiting for:
                    LB'S ABBREVIATED LIST OF OBNOXIOUS CATCH PHRASES!!!!
                    *excited cheers from all*
                    -Kill you/kill you all
                    -Maleditevi, drogate utilizzo.
                    -Don't you want to hug it?
                    -Dead-on cozy
                    -Heck yes
                    -Off to vanquish evil, yo
                    -Rock(s) on high
                    -uber(as a prefix)
                    (I'm not going to tell you the origin of any of these...if you really want to know...tell me, I guess...)

OH...Angel's stalker bought her flowers....creepy? yes.

In chat today:
                    Rad: FLOGGING MOLLY ROCCKS

*victory dance* YESSS! Rad!! You rock!!! Someone else has heard of Flogging Molly!

Later:

Peter Murray: "One pill makes you larger/and one pill makes you small/and the ones that mother gives you/don't do anything at all"

*victory dance again* POWER TO THHE HIPPIE DRUG SONGS!!!! *points to link to "White Rabbit" in an earlier post*

Whoot! More Flogging Molly, 'cause Kerry burned the CD for me and I'm putting it on my Pod.

"Within a Mile of Home" Flogging Molly

<span class="ev_code_RED">EDIT:</span> I didn't want to post so soon after this one, so I'll reply to Angel's post (the one after this) here.
                    The avi...it is supposed to look like the girl Helena from the video "Helena." If you go to the My Chemical Romance website and click on "Helena" video, you'll see what I mean.

And it's h<span class="ev_code_GREEN">u</span>la hoop.

Comment

• <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Yesh, he broughteth me white carnations...</span>

So...how is everybody today?

Lovey has issues. She's talking about how her avi on Yahoo! died, rose again, and died again. Oh my.

HAH! RANDOM CATCH PHRASES! I've never heard the "Dead-on cozy" one... The others I have, though...Oh wait. Not the "don't you want to hug it" one.

Well, so this post isn't completely pointless, I will...say absolutely nothing. I have nothing to say. *has blanked out*

After pondering a moment: Can you hoola hoop? I can hoola hoop. My friend Emily cannot hoola hoop.
                      <3
                      the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• I'm ba-ack!

New York rocked. I'll say more about that later, when I have time to think it all out. I'll just say this--I had the unique experience of walking 11 blocks. In the rain. In a skirt. And high heels. At night. On the way back from the Broadway musical. (Which kinda stunk, compared to what Wicked sounds like.)

Angel Star
                        After pondering a moment: Can you hoola hoop? I can hoola hoop. My friend Emily cannot hoola hoop.
                        Hehehe. Funny you should mention that. I can hula hoop. Steph cannot. She once volunteered during an assembly--the whole school was there--to hula hoop, and for the life of her couldn't do it for more than two seconds. (Just thought I'd embarass Steph for a moment.)
                        Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
                        "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
                        "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

• Heyy Gryph! Guess what? I joined VGDawn! Now get your butt in to action! I want to post! After telling me all about that, you don't send me a confirmation letter or anything.....

Speaking of yahoo avatars, I got mine a invisiblity cloak!! Its soooo cool! You can only see his head cause of it!!!

Comment

• Lisa, see, that is why I don't dress for the theatre any more. After you've attended a Royal Shakespeare Company production in jeans and a t-shirt, your standards of dress just go downhill completely... I'm so sorry the show wasn't as much fun as you'd hoped!

New York does, indeed, rock. Hope you got some good deli food while you were there.

I used to be able to hula hoop, but I've since discovered I can't any more. Getting older is a pain. I can still spin a yo-yo, though.

I bought another Parker 51 to restore. Vac fill. 1943. Be happy for me.
                            New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• *moans* I shouldn't have eaten that whole bag of popcorn... Now I won't be able to eat dinner. *sigh*

I've never been able to do anything with a yo-yo. I have issues like that.

:.You can't fool me with you're disguise/ I can see right through your lying eyes.: -Random Song Quote of the Day. Heh. It's Across the Sky. I love them. *huggles* They came to our school 'cause one of the guys graduated from high school there.

*dances around insanely* You know, it'll be just my luck if <span class="ev_code_WHITE">he comes over right now.</span> I really just want to stay on the computer.

Vgdawn is the best! *gets pelted by random objects thrown by random people* Oh, and so is the Opera House one...and...the one I made...yeah...

It's raining. I like the rain. It's soo purtyful. Rain is nice.
                              <3

Comment

• We had "Spring" school pictures in school today.... yippee! *sarcasm* We have fall pictures, why do we need spring too? I hate school pictures, they NEVER turn out! I had completely forgotten that today was picture day, so I wore my regular t-shirt and jeans (not that I would have dressed up anyway or done anything special with my hair...) but at least I would have liked to KNOWN before-hand.

But the wierd thing was, THEY MADE US POSE! (Spring pictures are always less formal, last year and the year before that we just stood in front of a sheet with scenery) But this year, we had to sit on white steps and pose. And the people taking the pictures didn't even let me choose how to stand. There was six options and she's like, "which one do you want?" And I'm thinking, 'I have no idea. I like one and six and four, but six is a head shot and I don't like those. One is too far away and four isn't my favorite...' But the stupid lady didn't care and made me do three (which was lying on the steps and resting one hands on one knee). They had to take the picture twice because the first time I looked away. Erghhh, I'm gonna throw the silly picture away anyway, why bother taking it twice? I don't really like school pictures...

Because my class was "miss behaving" my Math teacher gave us a sudden POP QUIZ!! All we had to do was the 3 problems ont he work sheet that we had just been working on but I failed it anyway. I looked at the problems (which I had THOUGHT that I understoud until he told me 5 minutes earlier that I as doing them wrong) and had no IDEA how to solve them! No, that's wrong, I DID understand, or I HAD until he had told me that my solving-way was wrong! It wasn't fair. I did each of the 3 problems wrong, and he glanced it over as soon as I passed it to him. I was like "Oh, I forgot, I know they're all wrong, I didn't finish the third one, the first one's wrong, the second one is too--" And then he tells me to do the problems again for homework ALONG with the assigned homework. Sure, it's only three problems. But it's three TOTALLY CONFUSING BAAFFLING BEWILDERING EVIL IMPOSSIBLE problems that I'm clueless on how to solve... Math, is SOOOO evil to me!... I'm good in every class but math! (Except when we do math in science, which is rather often...)

Comment

Working...
                                X