No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are? then could you tell me? Please?

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
    Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• I would e-mail DD, because I dont want to get in trouble.

I am scared of authority.

I (points at self) am scared of authority. I always was that way. I never get into trouble because it scares me. *shrugs*

"what is not, not to like, a shiny bike.No lock no key, it's there for me.It's for real, im gonna steal, a pair of wheels. FSU, now you can too."
      Freezepop-Bike Thief

Comment

• 47, WOOOOOO

"what is not, not to like, a shiny bike.No lock no key, it's there for me.It's for real, im gonna steal, a pair of wheels. FSU, now you can too."
        Freezepop-Bike Thief

Comment

• Will the following please check their private topics:

Birdhead, Sean,Crookedfrog,ND,Cress,Rysade,littlehorse, Foxtail, meteorite, db,Ella,Fire Witch, BC, and White Tiger. They are in the debate that will be on Wed. in the Court of Law. They have until Wed. at 3:45 to reply to their Private Topics. papercrane will you please tell me if you can be a lawyer in the Court of Law by then too?

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
          Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• I have to go now. I have to do my dumb homework. Thppht. But I WILL be back!!!!!!!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
            "I could live

Comment

• I have a black cocker spaniel puppy. Her name is Cindy Bear Noir. I love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Jedi Ewok
              And proud of it...

Loyal reader of Harry Potter and Young Wizards books and great lover of Moon Cakes...
              A physics geek
              And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

• Where are the private topics?

Dai
                Now aren't you happy that you read this!?

"How about we make it three shillings, and forget the name."
                Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
                :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• Oh. Wow. I thought I had a private topic with you once.. no? Well ok then. Okay. Go up to the top of the page anywhere and there should be something that says "My Space" It's blue. Click on that and then there will be a list under it. One of them says "Private Topics" Click on that and you'll be there.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

• Agent M: if you e-mail Lee, she'll send it to you... I think it's forumadministration@youngwizards.net, but better check that. Anyway, she'll send it to you...
                    Y

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                    Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                    Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Ah HA! Aundrea understands

Dai

"How about we make it three shillings, and forget the name."
                      Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
                      :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                      A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• lalalalala....i'm bored. i should be doing homework...........

You had better start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner. You're in one. -Pirates of the Carribean

Don't you dare call me Cutey.

Comment

• ditto...

Freezepop-Bike Thief

Comment

• where is he?!?!?!

You had better start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner. You're in one. -Pirates of the Carribean

Don't you dare call me Cutey.

Comment

• since this is random......Cress check your private topics.....That was fun.....RANDOMNESS!!!!

MEOW!WOOF! ORLANDO BLOOM IS A BISHIE AND A G-I-R-L-Y E-L-F! a WIZARD ALONE IS COMING OUT IN PAPER BACK ON OCTOBER 1!RANDOMNESS ROCKS!!!!!!!!sorry to many caps...
                              I have difficulties with Gravity.

Comment

• Homework? Join the club..
                                T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                                Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                                Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Working...
                                X