No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone like my avatar? I'm bored..........

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
    Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• I like it. It reminds me of this song...only I dont remember how the song goes.
      -Emilie

Comment

• Dude, have you heard the MUSIC for Underworld? It ROCKS MY SOCKS! Yeah, The music score is really good. I WANNA SEE THAT MOVIE!!!!!

But nooooo you have to be 18... Ugh, at least Rysade doesn't have to worry about that.

Kitsune Rei

Comment

• Go with your parents. Or you could sneak in somehow.... Buy a ticket for some other movie and sneak into Underworld. No! Bad Agent M, bad! I should not have told to do that. No. Bad me.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
          Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• Heh, my two best friend's half birthdays are on each other's birthdays...
            T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
            Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
            Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aurora:
              AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RYSADE, DID YOU GET TO SEE UNDERWORLD???
              Nah... I just don't have the $$m00lah$$ right now. Have to stop by the bank... Make a withdrawal(sp?). Also, Ya knows I need a job.

Emilie: Happy half birthday! Heh, that's pretty funny.

Aurie (again): "But nooooo you have to be 18... Ugh, at least Rysade doesn't have to worry about that." Ha! Yeah, I love being >18.

This topic is NEVER GONNA DIE!! But Lee: If you want to eliminate another 2000 messages, then you can get half of them right here! In this very topic!

--Dai Stihó

Bright
              Bishie
              'Mancer
              Foam Poet

[This message was edited by Rysade on 23 September 2003 at 2:24.]

Comment

• *gasp* RYSADE!!! These messages will never disapear!!!! NEVER!!!! Yippe!!!!!!! 59 pages!!!!!!!! PUSH ON TO 60 PEOPLE!!! We must prove to Rysade that this topic will make it to One Hundered!!!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

• That's what I just SAID. It's never gonna die! I just said that if Lee wanted a good place to start, this thing would probably do well. Odds are she could just delete every post except the first one and the last page and she'd have her 2000 posts right there. Not that I want that to happen, now. It's just that this topic alone takes up about 1/16th of the posts on this whole forum.

--Dai Stihó

Bright
                  Bishie
                  'Mancer
                  Foam Poet

Comment

• *throws body in front of topic* Nooooo! We must never delete my precious immortal topic!! (I know you didn't mean it that way. It's just fun to say that.)

Ick. Ick, ick, ick, I have pink eye, and I had to go home early from school today and miss the first soccer game of the season.

*Ella*

"'I wish none of this had happened.'
                    'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
                    -The Fellowship of the Ring
                    *Ella*
                    "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                    There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                    And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                    What could mean more than this?"
                    --Bright Eyes

Comment

• But what if somebody wants to read the entire thing, like I did when I first started in the topic? I kinda wanna see Underworld too, but my mom says it looks really stupid and if I saw it she would give me that evil scorning look. On the topic of b-days, mine's this Saturday, and I'M GETTING A BIRDY!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY DOO-DAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another random thing-Does anyone here but me know who Amanda Beard is? Cause she's the coolest person in the world next to Mercedes Lackey. I hate Phillip Pullman. The Golden Compass rocks, but the Amber Spyglass leaves out so much of the answers. I'm rereading those books, that's why I said that. Anyway, BE HAPPY LIFE IS GOOD.

I promise I will use no more fun funs
                      "and really bad eggs.."POTC
                      I promise I will use no more fun funs
                      The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                      Be happy life is good

Comment

• LUCKY, LUCKY RYSADE....

I need my friend to come with me. I think he's sixteen. He should get a fake id....

Kitsune Rei

Comment

• Agent M don't change your avatar. It is most excelent. Randomness

Dai
                          Now aren't you happy that you read this!?

"What do you say to three shillings, andwe forget the name?"
                          Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
                          :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                          Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                          A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• *celebrates the life of The Topic of Great Randomness*
                            Huzzah, Huzzah!

*sticks out tongue at Dave* Two more years, ha HAH...
                            Yeah. That's all I have to say.
                            T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                            Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                            Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• *shakes head* Okay. I need to get used to STRANGE coincedences. But I've had A LOT of strange coincidences latley......... Like just now I was reading my book and they said Huzzah! a couple pages back. Now Birdhead says Huzzah! Huzzah! *shakes head again* Oh well.
                              And Crookedfrog- I won't change my avatar but I think Lee is working on re sizing it. But I like this one too. I don't think I'll change it. It's the best one out of the.......7 I think that I've had. And Cress- I don't know if anyone is willing to read almost sixty pages of randomness. If they do read it all, they must have WAAAAY too much time on their hands. And you read it all when we only had 17 pages. This is near 60 we're talking about. And Rysade- very sorry. I payed more attention to the fact that you told Lee she could take 2000 posts from here. NO! She can't do that!!! This is the Undying Topic!!!!!!!! It will never end!!!!!!! *goes off singing "This is the song that never ends* in a squeaky voice* Oh it goes on and on my friends...

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                              "I could live

Comment

• God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Working...
                                X