No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed 2 wasn't any good, but I liked Speed.

--Dai Stihó

Yes, Yes, I know... I missed the chat.
    I'm Back! . . .again . . .and again, and again. . .

Comment

• Speed 2 sucked, it didn't have the same guy!! The new guy was boring, and the storyline wasn't as interesting. My theory is that whats his name from the matrix was offered the job for the matrix before he knew about speed 2 and so he was working on the matrix when they made speed 2.
      ----
      18 pages, that was really fast. Only two more pages until 20 Ella!

Live your life as if there's no tommorrow, for all you know there might not be.
      combined posts--gf
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• Hmm.... it's slowing down. We have nothing to talk about apart from how many pages the topic has... a little sad really. Hmm. Points of discussion. OK...

I saw Hulk a few days ago. Impressions in order:

-That scientist lady had FAR too expensive a car.

-Those trees! The one the Hulk fought the dogs on! Wow... they're SO big. Oh, my gosh, they're beautiful... are they really that big? And are they... uhm... redwoods, is it?

-Military science. My god. All that money, the underground base, the technology, the guns... probably as a product of my upbringing, I find the very concept of military science terrifying. It's so much of a waste; skilled scientistsworking for lots of money- for what? To kill people, in a nutshell. all that talent, the funding, the equipment... and that's where it's going.

-The green bomb-type-thing they used to decontaminate the plant; what was that? It seemed to me as if it might be nuclear (given the burns, etc) but would that not be INCREDIBLY STUPID?

-The radiation that was present throughout the film really scared me.

-The editing; while it was cool, it seemed a little overdone.

Overall impression: Interesting concepts, but ultimately the film didn't pull it off. It was trying just a little too hard. It also could have been slicker.
        T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
        Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
        Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
        Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
        My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
        Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• yeah the new guy was really boring.

I have a question, every time anyone comes here, in the little box that tells you who is currently online does it always say marniebrown1?

Live your life as if there's no tomorrow, for all you know there might not be.
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• Nope. Sometimes it does, but not always.
            T
            sig trim - gf

Comment

• Oh good. cuz I thought you always had to click on the logout button, but I guess not if I'm not always here. Thanx!

*Agent~M*
              "I could live

Comment

• Nah, you actually have to be on the site. I mean, unless you leave the site up and runnign on your comp 24/7...
                T
                sig trim - gf

Comment

• Smurch: I like this version. Let's leave it at that. I know it's a remake, but I still like it.

*Ella*

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle."
                  -Plato

"Don't it always seem to go
                  That you don't know what you got
                  Till it's gone
                  They paved Paradise and put up a parking lot
                  Hey now now
                  They paved Paradise and put up a parking lot"
                  -Big Yellow Taxi, Adam Duritz with Vanessa Carlton
                  *Ella*
                  "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                  There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                  And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                  What could mean more than this?"
                  --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Birdhead, how many hours ahead are you from Americans?

OPENING SOON......THE COFFEE SHOP!!!

Comment

• One time I thought through the exact hours but I can't remember I think it's something like 14 or 15.

*Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

• i thought it was twelve

OPENING SOON......THE COFFEE SHOP!!!

Comment

• No then she would have woken up at five yesterday... maybe she did I don't know.

*Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• Hey! EWizard person! Your fav. LOTR poem is MY fav. poem! Little theif!

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Tried again. Failed again. Failed better."
                            The World is Quiet Here
                            Restelle
                            Ner Musan Hashima Biranya
                            I promise I will use no more fun funs
                            The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                            Be happy life is good

Comment

• Oh mi gosh! That is like so amazing! *giggles like Elle in Legally Blonde*

*Agent~M*
                              "I could live

Comment

• 16 or so, I think. When it's seven in the evening, US, it's 11 in the morning, NZ... so...*counts on fingers* yeppers, 16 horus; and 11 ahead of the uK. Of course, it's not us that are ahead; it's you guys who are behind...
                                T
                                sig trim - gf

Comment

Working...
                                X