No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skit--er, Gryphon, I would...be amazed...if you could get DD to join VGDawn. Amazed, but pleased.

Sorry I wasn't around at all yesterday. I was really sick and my cough medicine wasn't helping at all. But that might have been because I was inadvertantly overdosing with maximum strenght. Which explains why I couldn't sleep for five minutes without having these halucinations/nightmares. So, yeah. I'm better today. Mainly because I'm letting my own immune system handle the cough.

Those were some...interesting...chat excerpts. I always guessed that Rad was the type who would be a sanity-stealing type of person... I already thought that Gryph was an cannibal. But I didn't realize she had managed to become an admin, too. Huh. Some Skitties get all the luck.
    ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
    +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

• Heh, I listen to BNL! Obssesively at times...But it's good music, so that's alright then.

I never bothered to read the entire ToGR. I just don't have that much time or patience, you know?
      ---------------------------
      ~
      And we go on...

Comment

• Gryphon- many, many reasons, but this particular time because I missed the chat. I actually slept in over it. I am such a waste of space. Woe, etc.

Um. Did I say that in TOGR somewhere? *scans* I totally can't find it...
        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• I'm listening to BNL right now. They're my favourite artist/group at the moment. They are also from Canada if anyone is interested to know.

W@W is delayed until October What will we all do?
          "If Time has a heart, it is because other hearts stop"-The Book of Night with Moon 9.v.IX

Comment

• Heh. I noticed something cool.

Registered Members: 999

Isn't that neat? Anyway, I watched Angel fairly regularly.
            "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
            "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

• Hey, Art... A while ago you said you live off of pain? Welcome to my world... Of course I let my family know that I live off of "happy butterflies and singing elves". But my friends and I know the reality of my existance... I wouldn't be here if it weren't for being hurt both emotionally and physicly... and violent rock music... (all at once)

AND DON'T ANYONE SAY I'M A NARSICIST BECAUSE I'M NOT!!!!!!!!! Or at least I don't think I am...

I'll go now...

Polie
              From your friendly neighborhood wizard, Poliester.

Comment

• I love the Phantom of the Opera! *sniffle* I saw it again today. I didn't actually cry, but two of my friends were sobbing loudly. Rachel had talked a guy friend of ours into coming, and he was laughing at us. *sigh* I can't expect him to understand... I can't remember if I already said this, but the flute duet yesterday went well. We got a 1, the highest rating.
                <3
                the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Tui:
                  Um. Did I say that in TOGR somewhere? *scans* I totally can't find it...
                  No, I was in the chat when you said that. Well, I had the window open, but I was doing something else and missed you. *huggles*

BNL?

You're a narsicist, Polie! *goes to look up what narsicist means...* According to www.dictionary.com, it's not even a word. Narcist means you're in love with yourself.

So. I'm absolutely bored. How 'bout you?
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• it'd be more like narcistist *waves to everyone* hi!
                    *Agent~M*
                    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                    "I could live

Comment

• *crying* I *sniff* missed the DD chat. *sobbing* And for almost nothing. I *sniff* spent the 3pm to 4pm hour watching my cousin play Resident Evil 4. Or rather, not watching. I did start a new story...but I would rather have been here. *breaks down, screaming "why me?" and beating the floor*

That pretty much sums up my weekend. Four days long because of snow days. I spent Saturday and Sunday with my BORING, SANE, NORMAL, cousin, and my crazy, sugar high, absolutely insane (in a bad way) aunt. I didn't even get to go the the giant (and I mean huge; two stories, escalators, elevators, Starbucks) Barnes & Noble in Baltimore. *why me?*

But I did start a Yu-Gi-Oh story. Pretty good. BTW, does anyone know if you have to pay for a fanfiction.net account?
                      Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
                      "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
                      "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent M:
                        it'd be more like narcistist *waves to everyone* hi!
                        Or narcissist and narcissism. And, for people who've read non-DD books about wizards (and witches), Narcissa Malfoy.

Lisa: Aw .

Gryphon puzzled:
                        BNL?
                        (I think that's the shortest quote I've ever quoted in this forum!)
                        Um, the group Bare-Naked Ladies? Who I have, of course, never heard of; but I was told I ought to buy "If I had $1,000,000" from iTunes. (I did. Got to keep my fanfic beta-reader happy - and it was a funny song. Oh, and I've never submitted anything to fanfiction.net, so I can't answer Lisa's question.)
                        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• PM just challenged me in chat to post in every single topic, all of it on topic. I was bored, and upping my post count never hurts.

Plus I've been stuck in togr only because a) I can't think of anything to post or b) I don't hate time. Which isn't entirely true: what would've been spent doing karate is now spent feeling depressed about my knees which I wouldn't mind if they exploded 'cuz it would serve them right. Never mind how painful that would be. And the fact that I'd never be able to do karate again. XD

So I take back the bit about exploding knees.

What else...? There's always something going on in my life.

History test was bumped back from tomorrow to friday. Woohoo! I shoulda been studying over the weekend anyway, but I knew it wouldn't be tusday after school was cancelled for a bit of last week. We had some chapter homework assignments yet to be assigned, and they have to be checked before the test. Can't do that in one day.

I said I'd make a few images for MysticWP's elemental symbols. I also said I'd help out with the admin. stuff (or at least that's understood when someone gives you Powers). I'm dedicated to Genesis because that's my adopted community, and VGDawn is always demanding and deserving of attention. Here... well, I love posting/typing/writing, and want to say hi. S'online. I have friends, school work, karate, and not-karate-because-then-my-knees-really-will-explode. S'stuff.
                          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa:
                            BTW, does anyone know if you have to pay for a fanfiction.net account?
                            No, you don't have to pay for an account on the Pit of Voles. Why do you think there are so many Mary- and Gary- Sues?

I feel cynical right now.
                            "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
                            "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

• I'm worried about myself. I've been feeling really, really, really depressed lately. Like, almost suicidal.

But I'm happy today. Well, I'm happy now. Not this morning. But that's okay! Today is another snow day. I've been thinking. We've had a total of 6 days off: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and today, Monday. So, once you get a 6-day weekend, is it still considered a weekend? We'll probably have tomorrow off too, because there's a winter storm warning in effect until 1 am on Tuesday.

Ah, no school.

Thanks Artemis. I wasn't sure. I do have an account there now. But no stories. I'm Dreamer of Dragons.
                              Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
                              "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
                              "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

• Yay it's almost Spring Break! At least one of my classes is cancelled on Friday, so I get to leave earlier. My teacher in my morning class said she'd let us know by Wed. if the class was cancelled, so if it is I can leave on thurs. afternoon! I hope I can get my dad to take me to a nearby town (it's like 5 hours or so but that's not TOO far) b/c I really like it there. I might get a chance to meet one of my online friends if I can go *coughgibbycough*, so I hope my dad won't decide to just drive me home. I finished my "simple website" assignment for my Webdesign class, and right now I'm waiting for the teacher to get through with helping someone so he can come look at mine. If mine is good enough I can upload it today and not have to wait until Wed. to do it. Hmm...I just remembered that I have to go print something in the library computer lab...I need to go there after I get out of this class. Anyhow, it's a countdown to Spring Break for me!!! I will get to see my mom and sisters (one sis separately) and Gidget (my younger sister's chihuahua) and my dad and maybe someone from here (hehehehe)...and I get to watch TV again for like a week and also watch some movies and TV shows that we have on DVD that I haven't seen for awhile...it should be pretty fun, as long as I can keep on my mom's good side while I'm at her house...anyway, TTYL.

*huggles Lisa and then tackles Art*
                                ~Rachel

Comment

Working...
                                X