No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <STRIKE>My mother bought me two pairs of $220 shoes before I went away and one $160</STRIKE>

Um. To justify, I had only one pair of shoes and two pairs of sandals and I needed
    -sports shoes
    -street shoes
    -day/night shoes
    Because when you only have a very battered pair of books, jandals, and ball sandals... I mean... Also, don't forget $220 my dollars is about $150 yours, so I'm not as bad as I sound.

I LOVE boots, though. I really, really want a pair, but I can't afford it and I don't really need them, so it looks like I'll be waiting.

Hey, Z, I know how you feel... but school dances can often be kinda boring anyway, right? It's not pathetic.

Peter, anyway, you were already senile... senior will only be telling us something we already knew. :P

Speaking of post count races... Ah, M, remember???? with the nostalgia... (we were racing for a while, about a month I think last year sometime. maybe the year before. I won most of the way, and then M jumped all over me and I gave up. Gracefully. )

but to start off the Uni year with a Maths lecture at 8am on a monday morning cannot be a good thing.
    OMG Alla we are first-lecture-twins! That's EXACTLY what my first lecture was! You have to tell me what your learnt...

Hi, BIW, how you doing?

And *huggles* Artemis.
    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• I do ballet!! hahaha!!! I also do violin,and piano!!! hahaha!!!

Comment

• I went to a school dance, and it was the only good school dance they've ever had. Fun, fun. Loved it. Once is good enough for me right now, but if a lot of friends will be there, I'm going for sure. Friends, strawberries, and an awesome dj was what made it okay. Oh, and what they did to the cafeteria to get it to look how it did.

Tui, year before last. XD It had to have been a loong time ago.

Hey, hey, hey, dancingfeetsarah. Welcome. Just as a note, we'd like your posts to be a bit more than one liners because DD pays for all of them, and we'd like to have each post count.

Ballet, piano, and violin... Eh. I can listen to music, but that's where it ends for me. Ballet... grrr... Aisha won't beleive me when I tell her karate is more fun. XD She's in all kinds of things, several different forms of dance, all of that stuff. Insane hours.

*isn't moody this morning*

Life is: okay.
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Waaa! I'm not supposed to be on now, because we're about to leave. I know this will be a short post. Could someone please say hi to DD for me? I'd really like to be there, but...well, you know. See ya tomorrow!
          Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
          "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
          "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

• yaaay!! DD chat today. i was supposed to go to my brothers wrestling -or, "wraslin" - match. today is _Sections_, which is like a big tournament, but i will probably stay home so....yeah.
            *ummm....i forgot what else i was going to say*
            ~*KsSk8er*~
            "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
            Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

• By the way, if you're reading this, get in the chat!

Excerpts from before the DD chat

Rad I'm Radiazulon
              Rad you can call me RAd
              Rad *Rad
              Angel_Star
              Gryphon i'm VGryphon, and you can call me Gryph
              Gryphon nice to meet you
              Rad
              Rad *shakes hand*
              Gryphon
              Angel_Star *cough* This is amusing.

We also had a talk about muffins and their flavors, but I can't copy that because CHIME BOOT ME OUT OF THE CHAT.

Shaidlady visited, then left without commenting.

A bird flew into 'Nella's window.

Angel_Star eep...I'm talking to my friend on yahoo, posting, and _trying_ to keep up here
              Angel_Star *head explodes*
              Gryphon i was reading
              leah ooo brb the interview! brb bbsoon
              Rad *wipes up angel's grains*
              Rad *brains
              Rad kk leah
              Angel_Star thank you
              Rad Ill be sugar high when you get back
              Gryphon *eats the hypothalumus of as's brain*
              Rad
              wildflower44 Ok, dai...
              Rad rotfl
              Gryphon mm, gritty
              Rad *splutters*
              Rad heh almost got pop on the keyboard
              wildflower44 *Starts reading page four of Smuggling the Star*
              Rad don't say funny things while I'm drinking hehe
              Angel_Star *backs away*
              Gryphon lol
              Angel_Star Don't eat me!
              Gryphon muahaha
              Rad hehe
              Rad it's fair game angel
              Rad you dropped it
              Rad 10 second rule!
              Rad heheeh
              Gryphon heh
              Gryphon that would mean the rest of your brain has been infested by microscopic buggies
              Gryphon and I won't touch _that_
              Rad "of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most"
              Gryphon *waits for more of as to explode*
              Gryphon eagerly waits, might add
              Gryphon our very carniverous members
              Rad hehehehehe

It gets worse and it's Not Just Me:

Gryphon hmmm
              Gryphon maybe if i butcher up her brains, chop off the bottom that hit the ground...
              Gryphon *coats in brown sugar & shoves in over*
              Gryphon i can only take so much raw fod
              Gryphon *food
              Gryphon *oven
              Rad heh
              Angel_Star *gasp*
              Angel_Star you...are....cannibals!
              wildflower44 Tastes like chicken.
              Gryphon naw, i'm a cat, you're an angel
              Angel_Star
              Josh WHat's wrong with cannibalism
              Gryphon it wouldn't be cannibalistic if wf were to eat it either; she's a penguin
              Gryphon *sticks in a few toothpicks & hands out peices*
              Angel_Star EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!
              Angel_Star *faints*
              wildflower44 Mmm. Tastes like chicken, yes. Honey-roasted chicken, actually.
              Rad *takes a piece*
              Gryphon as: about time; you can't live long w/o a brain
              Rad goes good with sierra mist *hands out pop bottles*

[adds:]

wildflower44 is Online
              wildflower44 is Online
              Rad *takes PM's sanity and runs*
              Gryphon uhh
              Gryphon lol
              Gryphon sanity?
              Angel_Star sanity? what's that?
              Gryphon where?
              Gryphon *eats*
              Rad ((I couldn't thing of something to take hehe))
              Gryphon lol
              Rad you ate his sanity?
              Peter Murray I've got a five-button mouse, for anyone who claims the Mac isn't good because it only has one button.
              Rad rotfl
              Peter Murray You'll go hungry.
              wildflower44 You're all online three times.
              Gryphon heh heh
              Rad ROTFL

SKATER we're in chat, you just can't see us and you're a ghosty. Try to reload
              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I am no longer a ghost without brains. I am a not-normal person. *glares* *thwacks everyone on the head with a folder who thought that conversation was funny* *whacks self as well* Well, I have to go proofread my friend's research paper 'cause I'm too nice for my own good. *grumble*
                <3
                the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• DOT DOT DOT hehehehehehe YAYAYAY DD chat soon
                  *glares at POOT*
                  ~Rachel

Comment

• my computer is being REALLY REALLY REALLY MEAN and wont cooperate with the chat-ness. i tried rebooting and stuff....if i were a wizard i could talk it into behaving *grumbles*
                    ~*KsSk8er*~
                    "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."

Comment

• Diane Duane (bemusement_Gryph, why is the system showing you as a moderator
                      Peter Murray She said she had admin powers everywhere...
                      Gryphon i'm a mod? Woohoo, now i'm an admin on every forum! (s'not coming up on my screen)
                      Diane Duane Uh, that's a little peculiar.

Heh. Heh heh.

Yeah, maybe I'm a power-hungry kitty...

Comment

• WHY ISN'T IT WORKING?!?!
                        *sobs*
                        it won't work from any computer in my house!!

grr....anyone have ideas as to why the heck its not working?? probaly not, but....???? meh
                        ~*KsSk8er*~

Comment

• KsSk8er: No idea. I can see you coming in and out of Chime, and typing things, but I don't know why you can't see what others type.

Gryphon
                          Yeah, maybe I'm a power-hungry kitty...
                          "Maybe"?!?
                          Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• From the latter part of the DD chat today

Pianohands Hey Diane, Are you single?
                            Diane Duane ...don't look.
                            LughTheOne'sChampion I already write all I want though...
                            Artemis Wolfang Ah...
                            Artemis Wolfang ...No.
                            Artemis Wolfang She's not. XD
                            Diane Duane Piano -- Eighteen years married now.
                            LughTheOne'sChampion no she's not
                            Pianohands If so, want to catch a movie some time?
                            Pianohands blast
                            LughTheOne'sChampion PIANO!
                            leah awww hapy aniversery
                            Rad rotfl
                            Lady Rhiannon 0.o
                            Peter Murray
                            Gryphon
                            Diane Duane Leah -- thanks!
                            Artemis Wolfang ^^
                            Pianohands hey, It's not my fault if diane's a dream boat
                            "If Time has a heart, it is because other hearts stop"-The Book of Night with Moon 9.v.IX

Comment

• Wow. If the look of this place changes, at least the people never do. I mean, M's still here, and so is Aurora. Since this is the topic of great randomness, I'm going to be completely random and write whatever pops into my head.
                              Spike is the coolest.
                              Ghost of the Robot is evil because it's disbanding.
                              I need a new avatar, one that involves BNl.
                              I'm scared that all these people go back and read this whole thing. I mean, I did it, but when I was a newbie there were only 18 pages to read.
                              Stupid CD, it's over.
                              Hehe Phantom of the opera is fun.
                              Does anybody here watch Buffy?
                              Or listen to BNL?
                              Ok, I'm done now.
                              The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                              I promise not to funfun anymore
                              Be happy cause life is good

Comment

• Tui, why do you suck? Sorry I wasn't in chat -- I was actually watching this really messed up horror on Sci Fi with my mom. No, I left before that. I had dinner, read, watched some of the movie. So uhhh... several hours with chat window open.

PM: Or maybe not? Possibly for sure.

I used to watch Buffy. And loved it obsessively. But... hasn't it ended?

I worked a VGDawn ad into the DD chat. Then Alla said I should get DD to join...

Comment

Working...
                                X