X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IVE WANTED TO READ THAT BOOK

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too bad I cant. Hooked on phonics??NO WAY.

hooked on ender?? What does staying up till 2:30 eating pretzels and reading speaker for the dead tell ya?!?

http://www.worldofescher.com/gallery/

Great Artist.

Comment

Five days till I move...I don't think I can do this, guys!

*Ella*

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle."
      -Plato

"Pane boze! Mam sekeru v hlave!"
      [Bonus points if you know what that means, and what language it is!!]
      *Ella*
      "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
      There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
      And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
      What could mean more than this?"
      --Bright Eyes

Comment

Wow, this really is random. Not just normal random, I mean, as far as random goes, this is t3h r4nd0m, d00dZ.

--Dai Stihó

Yes, Yes, I know... I missed the chat.

Comment

Ella: Good luck. Heaps and heaps of good luck and good wishes... I wish I had something more concrete, more practical, but I don't. Just... it'll all come out in the wash? Hopeless, trite, pointless.. I'm not good at this. But all the luck in the world; you CAN do it.
          Hugs and kisses,
          Tui
          sig trim - gf
          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

heh heh heh...

Rysade, I HATE STUPID INTERNET SPEECH. Never were stuff like "d00dZ" again. *eye twitch*

*feeling ever so slightly crazy- in a not-very-good-for-the-person-who-angers-me way*

Resident Otaku, Martial Artist, and Miko. Do not anger me-the consequences could be... dire.

Comment

GOOD LUCK ELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know much about moving but I do know from experiance that it's much easier if you find a friend, but of course you probably knew that. But anyways GOOD LUCK!! I hope you like your new house!!!

Live your life as if there's no tommorow, for all you know there might not be, in more ways then one.
              *Agent~M*
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
              "I could live

Comment

Oh man, I love doing stuff like that. I think it looks cool. What's wrong with emphasizing some comment here or there? Nobody gets upset when you bold things. Why should it matter if you use l33t 5p34k?

--Dai Stihó

Comment

Originally posted by Civi:
                  This place is insane. There have been 300 posts on the subject of nothing. So to throw out some more randomness, I am rereading 'Tunnel in the Sky' by Robert Heinlan. Any one else read it?
                  I have read quite a lot of Heinlan, especially his short stories. The title rings a bell.... what;s is about?
                  "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

Rysade- well, things like LOL, ROTFL, etc are truly frustrating...(Except in certain situations) it's possibly an extension of that.
                    T
                    sig trim - gf
                    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• because, very simply, I can't tell what you're SAYING half the time!

Resident Otaku, Martial Artist, and Miko. Do not anger me-the consequences could be... dire.

Comment

• Wilf -- Tunnel in the Sky is another Heinlein coming-of-age story. Basically, as a 'graduation exercise', teenagers are dropped with basic supplies on an undeveloped planet in another part of the galaxy and left to fend for themselves for six weeks, builds character, whatever. This time, something goes wrong, and six weeks becomes ten, then six months, then... Not quite as much savagery as Lord of the Flies, but same premise.
                        "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                        "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

• I have fun decyphering the stuff. also, nothing i put in l33t is very important...

--Dai Stihó

Comment

• I can tell what they're saying, but ITS STILL REALLY REALLY ANNOYING.

How many disassociated Bocce fanatics does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Comment

• Since this is a Random Topic I guess this is the best place to ask this without having to start yet another new topice. Has anyone seen the 20th edition for So You Want to be a Wizard, Very impressive, and very good if you like collecting REALLY good book series.....
                              ----
                              17 Pages!!!!!!!!!! Wow. Wow. Wow.

Live your life as if there's no tommorrow, for all you know there might not be.
                              combined posts--gf
                              *Agent~M*
                              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                              "I could live

Comment

• Forge ahead to 20 pages! I am the Queen of Long Topics!!

*Ella*

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle."
                                -Plato

"Pane boze! Mam sekeru v hlave!"
                                [Bonus points if you know what that means, and what language it is!!]
                                *Ella*
                                "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                                There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                                And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                                What could mean more than this?"
                                --Bright Eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X