No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *raises eyebrows* You just don't understand the Importance of Orlando Bloom. (Even you guyswho think he's a pimp (huh?) have to agree he's a bishie.)
    *gets mad* You obviously don't understand the depth of the relationship between Frodo and Sam!! It goes a lot deeper than just that and I mean please, you don't have to be in love like to be really close, also they're far from home on a journey that seems like it's going to kill them!
    OK, who's read the Secret Diaries? *raises and smirking hand* It's tupid parody, but hey. It's funny.
    T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
    Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
    Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
    Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
    My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
    Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Well, I heard a lot about it, but I haven't read them myself.

Ahahaha.... Rysade's right though. That was funny in a stupid kind of way.

Yes, Legolas counts as a pretty boy. Ehhh.... XOXO? you know, that reminds me of something a guy friend on vacation sent me... it was signed "XOXO __******___" Which was scary because even if he DID get a very pretty bracelet, this was the kind of friendship where one day, he'd make a racist comment, then we'd get into a fistfight, didn't look at each other for weeks, then he do something like that- give me his lunch,etc..........

ah, crazy memories....

*snicker*

Kitsune Rei

Comment

• They're gonna [robably erase most of this topic posts.

I bought the LOTR 2 DVD then I stayed up till 1:00 AM in the morning to see it!
        *screams insanely* RIDE NOW RIDERS OF ROHAN!!! TO THE RUIN!!! AND TO THE END OF THE WORLD!!! that's from the LOTR 3 trailer...I can't wait too see it.... *laughs insanely* Legolas Rocks! Gimli Rocks! Aragorn Rocks!!! Everyone Rocks!!! except Sam and Frodo that is...*screams insanely again* THE MATRIX ROCKS!!! All the movies that are going to come out this year rock!!!....*slowly the insanity pass away*... slowly...
        Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• They're gonna probably erase most of this topic posts.

I bought the LOTR 2 DVD then I stayed up till 1:00 AM in the morning to see it!
          *screams insanely* RIDE NOW RIDERS OF ROHAN!!! TO THE RUIN!!! AND TO THE END OF THE WORLD!!! that's from the LOTR 3 trailer...I can't wait too see it.... *laughs insanely* Legolas Rocks! Gimli Rocks! Aragorn Rocks!!! Everyone Rocks!!! except Sam and Frodo that is...*screams insanely again* THE MATRIX ROCKS!!! All the movies that are going to come out this year rock!!!....*slowly the insanity pass away*... slowly...
          Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Me bieng a guy, and having not seen league... I am appalled and dont fit into the post right now.

But, I will be truly random to say I just bought two twenties, a four and a ten sided dice! .... And a .1 drawing pen.

METEORA-'Lying away from you'

Comment

• The LOTR movie warps Sam and Frodo and their relationship. Orlando Bloom is a pimp. Sam rocks, he does all the work because he is a truly devoted friend who will never leave Frodo and because he believes in the cause. And Legolas is not hot, he's cool. I only say that because of his daggers. I love the white daggers. They rock. aaaaaaaaaaaa *starts drooling*
              Personally, I didn't like Will Turner that much, I thought he was far too obsessed with non-pirateness.

"Welcome to the Carribean!" Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Carribean
              I WANT SHOCK TREATMENT!!!!
              I AM A PETTY ANNOYANCE WHO LIKES TO USE CAPITAL LETTERS TOO MUCH!!!!!!!
              READ MERCEDES LACKEY!!!!
              I AM A MITTEN!!!!!!!!
              ORLANDO BLOOM IS A BISHIE!!!!

[This message was edited by Lee Enfield-Burke on 19 September 2003 at 8:58.]
              I promise I will use no more fun funs
              The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
              Be happy life is good

Comment

• I thought Will Turner was a bit...boring, maybe. He was hot, but he was bland. Captain Jack Sparrow was so much more dynamic and funny and...well, interesting.

I am what I am
                I'm super fortified hundred proof girl with a band
                and I'm a velveteen rabbit made of steel with a plan...
                I'll save the planet change the world
                I'll make a one girl stand
                --Superchic[k], 'Real'
                My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• legolas is soooo handsome.....

anyways.....that's getting boring. but i still don't think he's a pimp.

You had better start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner. You're in one. -Pirates of the Carribean

Don't you dare call me Cutey.

Comment

• i'm surprised that all the women in the lotr fall for aragorn, and not the dashing legolas.....

okay okay, i'll stop.

You had better start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner. You're in one. -Pirates of the Carribean

Comment

• My friend is nuts over Aragorn, but not Viggo M. He does have that whole 'rugged' look down pat...

I am what I am
                      --Superchic[k], 'Real'
                      OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• aragorn is pretty handsome too......in fact now that i think about it, he comes pretty close to legolas.....hmmmmmm......

Comment

• See? There you have the secret of his success. Besides, Legolas is an elf.

I am what I am
                          --Superchic[k], 'Real'
                          --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• so?

Comment

• *starts to laugh hysterically* I don't know why...sometimes I just do that. And Rysade, looking back over that, I see your point. Funny in a stupid kind of way...

Got me a Viggo M. story...apparently, as he was driving at night somewhere in New Zealand, (and this is so weird, I don't think I believe it...) he hits a rabbit, gets out of his car, makes a fire, and cooks and eats it. Yeah. But then again...this was only what I was told.

*Ella*

Life is uncertain...eat dessert first!

"I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha, ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is 'never get involved in a land war in Asia', but only slightly less well known is this: 'never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line'! Ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha!"
                              -The Princess Bride
                              *Ella*
                              "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                              There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                              And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                              What could mean more than this?"
                              --Bright Eyes

Comment

• I wanted to yell at Will Turner "DUDE, JUST GIVE IN!!!! YOUR A PIRATE!! YOUR DA WAS A PIRATE!!! DEAL WITH IT!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!!!

But no. He just kept on being lame, and Johnny Depp kept on rockin'.

Dai
                                Aundrea of The Dirty Rotten City
                                I Wear My Suglasses at Night
                                Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                                CRUD-MONKEYS!!!!
                                And that is all I have to say about that.

"It takes two to speak the truth- one to speak, and one to hear."
                                -Henry David Thoreau

"How about we make it three shillings, and forget the name."
                                Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
                                :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                                Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                                A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

Working...
                                X