No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trickster's Choice!? I want to read that so sos os os os os so sos o oops, that will become like the funfuns. I'll stop. Anyone seen Runaway Jury? Brother Bear(yes I do know it's a little person movie, I don't care it was good and so is the soundtrack which I am listening to now)? Birdhead-do you know of any good books or websites on the Maori? I want to know funfun. Sorry all you happy people for not having been on here for so long, but my internet got restricted and school started and I got busy and basketball just started and taiko started and I just started reading Terry Pratchett who probably just became my second fav. author funfun. And I got a little birdy and I named it Tui. It fits her perfectly. so be happy. I need to add that to my sig.

I promise I will use no more fun funs
    "and really bad eggs.."POTC
    The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
    Be happy life is good

Comment

• Hmmm, well, I suppose I shouldn't be too horrible about Mickey D's. But...

Wow. You guys have had serious wind, and it soudns like you don't get it a lot... good luck with the various repairs!

Cress: Well, actually I don't, but let me just look some stuff up...
      OK, there'sToi Maori: Maori art
      eNZed.com looks like it might have a bunch of stuff...
      this looks like it's a Maori history site...
      The Maori section here might have some stuff...
      Maori.org.nz is here...

Really, it depends on what kind of info you're looking for. Mythology? History? Culture? Place in New Zealand Aotearoa? Race Relations? *shrugs*

Terry Pratchett is excellent... I'm glad you've seen the light!! I'm flattered about the bird, too.

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
      --Agent M
      Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• hmm... we had a huge windstorm last thurs, knocked down some power lines and live wires were on the road and stuff. School got cancelled.

Kitsune Rei~In love and hating it~

Comment

• Hmmm... As far as I am concerned, my life has gone down the drain. Frankly, I have lost all sense of common knowledge...because--don't question don't question--I found HIM. Oh yes. And although he doesn't look just right, Fred has arrived. not Freb. Not Frel. Not Frez. Not even Freg. FRED. Don't question don't question.

brokencello
          the crinkled paper bag
          "Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
          --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
          brokencello
          the crinkled paper bag
          "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• I will I guess.

brokencello
              the crinkled paper bag
              brokencello
              the crinkled paper bag
              "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• Thanks Birdhead. I want to know about mythology and culture. funfun. That's my new word. Or rather old word.
                Bc-you will what?

"and really bad eggs.."POTC
                Be happy life is good
                The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                Be happy life is good

Comment

• bc: Are you okay??? You screwed up the page: major sign of not being okay. Oh wait, I'm questioning. But don't answer if you don't want to...*is concerned*

Well anyway, I realized that I hadn't answered Tui's question about whether Trickster's Choice was the first or second of TP's trademark quartets...it's the first. I finished, and there's a definite promise of more. It was great...*sighs happily* Now I'm reading Faerie Wars, which is excellent.

*Jumps up and down in extreme frustration* I missed the chat again, didn't I?????

*Ella*

"'I wish none of this had happened.'
                  'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
                  -The Fellowship of the Ring
                  *Ella*
                  "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                  There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                  And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                  What could mean more than this?"
                  --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Me too. But the worst part is, I have this dream date named Fred. I don't know why, but I think it's because of Khairelikoblephar...from Diane Duane. So anyways, I found him. But then it turned out he was Goth, so he was actually freB. so After that, I found frel and freg...I think. But now I think I found him. but I won't say anymore. And also, I just had a really good moment! I DID IT!!!!!!! And no, I did not kiss anyone or anything else you sick-mindeds have come up with, I fixed my cello! *Eno smiles and...BOOOOOM!!!!!* Oh crap. ENO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brokencello
                    the crinkled paper bag
                    brokencello
                    the crinkled paper bag

Comment

• *is also concerned about BC*
                      Congratulations on fixing your cello, though...

Ella: excellent, and yes you did.

Fox: happy birthday- key to the door!

--Agent M

[This message was edited by Birdhead on 16 November 2003 at 16:11.]

Comment

• Happy Birthday, Fox. ^^ Can I lie and say I'm eighteen and get some champagne when I'm really (almost) fifteen?

Hmm... okay, I'm not going to question you, BC.

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

• *is not questioning bc*
                          see?? I'm not questioning you. Wait, wouldn't "see" kind of be questioning you?? Aaaack that's a question!! Lol.
                          *still isn't questioning but is still worried about bc*

The world is ending. Please log off.

~*KsSk8er*~
                          Hogwarts Dropout
                          "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
                          Dai Stiho
                          ~*KsSk8er*~
                          "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
                          Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

• uh.... what happened to the page??
                            by the way, Fox, Happy Birthday!!
                            did anyone see the movie Elf?? I just did. It was ok.

The world is now ending. Please log off.

~*KsSk8er*~
                            Hogwarts Dropout
                            Dai Stiho
                            ~*KsSk8er*~
                            Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

• This is the annoying format that happens when someone *looks pointedly around the forum* posts long exclamation points, or a long string of smileys, or some such.

Ack! So annoying! MUST...GET...TO THE NEXT PAGE....!

*Ella*

"'I wish none of this had happened.'
                              'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
                              -The Fellowship of the Ring
                              *Ella*
                              "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                              There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                              And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                              What could mean more than this?"
                              --Bright Eyes

Comment

• *joins Ella in pushing to make a new page*

In order to prevent this being a one-liner, I just read Geography club. It was good, but not as good as I had thought it would be (it's had great reviews.) Still, it was good, so read it. *can't wait to get her hands of Boy Meets Boy, which has been on order at my library FOREVER, practically. (OK, maybe not forever, but that's sure how it feels.)*

An further thoughts: ENGLISH. ONE AND A HALF HOURS. STERCUS, STERCUS, STERCUS, MORITURI SUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *quivers*

Yeah, I'm a little nervous. *whimpers*

--Agent M

Comment

Working...
                                X