No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually, the movie, aside from some of the characters and the title, bore only some resemblance to the comic book series, either of them. I suggest you read the original(s) before deciding if you like it or not. I felt, in spite of all that, it was worth seeing.

"Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
    "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

• BTW, we are having our first hurricane watch of the season (Jimena). I don't expect it to have much impact here on Maui, but we may get some rain and wind, and the Big Island is going to get blown around a bit, high surf, and rain. We haven't had a nasty hurricane here for more than a decade (Iniki), and that was largely overshadowed by having an equally nasty one come through a more populated area on the mainland (Andrew).

Just FYI...

Comment

• 40 pages, WAHOO!!!!

*Agent~M*

EVERYONE MUST READ CITY OF THE BEASTS!!!!! (I sound crazy but I don't care)
        "Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
        Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
        "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
        I lost my marbles, PLEASE HELP ME FIND THEM!!!!!!!
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

• 40 pages 40 pages happy happy happy fun fun fun fun

"Welcome to the Carribean!" Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Carribean
          Ner Musan Hashima Biranya
          I AM A PETTY ANNOYANCE WHO LIKES TO USE CAPITAL LETTERS TOO MUCH!!!!!!!
          READ MERCEDES LACKEY!!!!
          I AM A MITTEN!!!!!!!!
          ORLANDO BLOOM IS A BISHIE!!!!

[This message was edited by Lee Enfield-Burke on 19 September 2003 at 10:44.]
          I promise I will use no more fun funs
          The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
          Be happy life is good

Comment

• What is your user AOL user name, Cress?

I bought the LOTR 2 DVD then I stayed up till 1:00 AM in the morning to see it!
            *screams insanely* RIDE NOW RIDERS OF ROHAN!!! TO THE RUIN!!! AND TO THE END OF THE WORLD!!! that's from the LOTR 3 trailer...I can't wait too see it.... *laughs insanely* Legolas Rocks! Gimli Rocks! Aragorn Rocks!!! Everyone Rocks!!! except Sam and Frodo that is...*screams insanely again* THE MATRIX ROCKS!!! All the movies that are going to come out this year rock!!!....*slowly the insanity pass away*... slowly...
            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Stop the fun funs!!!!!!!!!

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
              Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
              "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
              *Agent~M*
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "I could live

Comment

• I think im boring too-I need an in-joke.

Civi died by the way...

R.I.P

In case you didnt know, civi was just a computer generated AI

METEORA-'Lying away from you'

Comment

• Okaay... Civi didn't really did he? No he couldn't have....

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

• Who's Civi?

*screams insanely* RIDE NOW RIDERS OF ROHAN!!! TO THE RUIN!!! AND TO THE END OF THE WORLD!!! that's from the LOTR 3 trailer...I can't wait too see it.... *laughs insanely* Legolas Rocks! Gimli Rocks! Aragorn Rocks!!! Everyone Rocks!!! except Sam and Frodo that is...*screams insanely again* THE MATRIX ROCKS!!! All the movies that are going to come out this year rock!!!....*slowly the insanity pass away*... slowly...
                    Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• He's an old member. He taught me how to make upside down question marks. But I forgot how now.... He's got an astronaught avatar. Justin knows him by some other forum or something.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

• Why did he stopped comming in here?

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• ¿?¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿???????

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Wanna know something guys? Sean was an old friend of mine and I myself had told him about the forums and I didn't know that he was he.

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• EVERYBODY TO THE CHAT!!!

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Civi can't have died!!!! we never finished our chess match in the Coffee Shop!!!

Dai
                                Aundrea of The Dirty Rotten City
                                I Wear My Suglasses at Night
                                Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                                CRUD-MONKEYS!!!!
                                And that is all I have to say about that.

"It takes two to speak the truth- one to speak, and one to hear."
                                -Henry David Thoreau

"How about we make it three shillings, and forget the name."
                                Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
                                :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                                Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                                A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

Working...
                                X