No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like that's gonna happen. My computer is pure evil!!!
    Guys, I thought I was coming to the chat but it turns out my evil computer won't let me, it's really weird.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• Some of it's true enough, actually. Most of the symbolism is. Although I was rather surprised that the Da Vinci code missed an interesting little tidbit of symbolim that would have fit right in with the rest of it (about the Grail Stone as opposed to Cup), but oh well.

Comment

• Ha! I won!!!! :P

After DD left, we were trying to see who would stay on the longest.

1st Place: GRYPHON!!!!!
        2nd Place: Calliope
        3rd Place: Zinnia

Fun, fun, fun
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• *laugh* Sounds like when me and Tui were competing for most posts. lol we've gotton over that now though.... But I still have more than her!
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• LOL
            I competed with Papercrane once..then I got banned for too much spam...*cries histerically*
            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• yawn* Im sleepy. I can't see either. I don't have my glasses on. I can just barely seee the keyboard.
              Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• I like "The Topic of Great Randomness"

Comment

• Ya know what, BeleiverInWizardry,

I LOVE THE TOPIC OF GREAT RANDMONESS TOO!!! IT RULES.

(Maybe I'm a bit too enthusiastic about some things, but who cares? :P )

Cheers!!!

BIW!!!!! You haven't joined my roleplay yet. Click:

VGDawn

Click it NOW!!! Then read the first article and the species list below, then click 'apply for membership.' You'll do that now!!!
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Gryphon goes overboard with things she likes.... especially RPGs... You might want to click that or she'll follow you around telling you to join. Gryphon? Have you ever thought of a job in advertizing?
                    *Agent~M*
                    "I could live

Comment

• Gryphon. Nobody's posted in your rpg. I did apply thank you very much!
                      Hey M guess what?! My friend says she's going to apply to YW! 4 Minnesotans.
                      Tui I want to live in New Zealand. Is it really as gorgeous as it is in the LOTR movies? I just saw the first movie yesterday.
                      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Random. Random. Random. Random. Random. Random. Random. Random. Random. Random. Random. Random.

I like to be random. I was put on this Earth to be weird and random. I'm mad. I like cheese. He he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he. *sigh*
                        cant think of antthing else.
                        Dai

Comment

• Zgirl:
                          Gryphon. Nobody's posted in your rpg. I did apply thank you very much!
                          Hey M guess what?! My friend says she's going to apply to YW! 4 Minnesotans.
                          Tui I want to live in New Zealand. Is it really as gorgeous as it is in the LOTR movies? I just saw the first movie yesterday.
                          WHADAYAMEAN 'NO ONE HAS POSTED'??????!!!!!!!!!??????????

I saw that you applied and I accepted you. Have you ever looked at the forums? According to the members list, you've never even signed on. Don't dis my rpg or I'll freak out at you.

LIKE RIGHT NOW

Ahem, we already have a bunch of big topics. Everyone (with a few exceptions *coughyoucough*) has posted. Rah rah rah!

AgentM:
                          Gryphon goes overboard with things she likes.... especially RPGs...
                          And she's not lying.

BeleiverInWizardry, have you clicked my link yet? No? CLICK IT! CLICK IT NOW!!! And join it!!!! NOW!!!!!

...Might be that bit of extra sugar. Yep. Has to be the sugar.

BIW, you will join. You will join. You will join. I am not asking you, am I commanding you. You will join. You will join. You will join. Other members who haven't joined: YOU WILL JOIN.

Comment

• I did look at it just now!
                            Cool off Gryphon?
                            You're definetly right Agent M is not lying.
                            Whoa!!!!!

Comment

• I found out why I couldn't see any posts Gryphon....*glares at Gryphon.* (Or should i say SKITTY!) *laughs evilly*
                              I wasn't signed in! Gryphon you should go in politics. (And for your information I did post.) *sticks nose up and walks away.*

Comment

• Thankies Z! You posted at the exact same time as I did, so I had to go back and edit my post at vgdawn. Hehe. You can't call me Skitty anymore. Ha! I changed my username! Grumbles... unless you count AIM, but I made a new screenname for that too. IzzaGryphon.

POlitics... hehe. But people get mad when I talk about politics. Probably because I'm more right than they are. Hah! (Just kidding)

Comment

Working...
                                X