Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dai Stihó, cousin! - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, I am a big fan of the Young Wizard series and an avid RPer. I was hoping just to talk around with people about the series and maybe find an RP site with a Young Wizard theme to join. If I can't find one though I have one in the works but will probably need a lot of help to get it going.
    My Young Wizard's RP Forum

Comment

• Comment

• move.l #helloworld,-(A7)
        move #9,-(A7)
        trap #1
        addq.l #6,A7
        move #0,-(A7)
        trap #1
        helloworld:
        dc.b "Hello World!",$0d,$0a,0

I cheated and looked it up, I haven't written 68000 assembler since 1985...
        "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

• Azule, Durriken, moonwaves182--hello, and welcome to the board!

Garrett, do you remember that old "shoot yourself in the foot" joke?

Assembler:
          You try to shoot yourself in the foot, only to discover you must first invent the gun, the bullet, the trigger, and your foot.
          Last edited by Kathy Li; June 12, 2009, 07:20:17 PM.
          New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• OMG people are still here. I was scared this placed cooled off too much.

Comment

• Of course people are still here. The amount of posting that goes on is proportional to the time of the year, how much study people have to do and who is generally around at the time

Comment

• Hello!

I am Wizardprioncess

Comment

• Dai, Wizardprincess. Welcome to the forums!
                  Just a few recommendations: read the FAQ -- not only are they instructive about the Forums, rules, etc., but also about the YW world in general and other stuff. Useful other stuff... :-) Avoid one-liners and excessive frivolous posting, and the rest comes easily. Have fun!

Comment

• Welcome, WizardPrincess! (And anyone else who I may have missed: Welcome to you as well!)

Here, let me hand you this, seeing as Dorotheia hasn't yet:

*hands WizardPrincess a straitjacket*

You'll need this, owning them is simply traditional! Wearing them...isn't. Not really, anyways.

I hope you have fun here; the forums can be a crazy place! Check out the Topic of Great Randomness; it's always fun!
                    Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Lol I never got a straight jacket.

Just wondering, do I get the use of quick reply at a certain level? Which would be nice since it stops spammer bots. Also, how much bumping is allowed since I am trying to hunt down help to start a Young Wizards RP forum since either DD's links are terribly out of date or the ones listed are dead.

Comment

• Hi!

Dai stiho, everyone!
                        It's great to finally have other people to talk about this series with!
                        "To see a candle's flame, you must take it to a dark place." - The Farthest Shore

Comment

• Dai

Hey, I'm Saxy. I can't believe I haven't found this site until now. I read the first 3 books in middle school and just bought the first 5 books from borders not too long ago. (I've been looking for them for a while now.) Diane Duane's writing is on the level with Madeleine L'engle and JK Rowling, the other two of my three favorite authors.

FYI it is Saxy with an A. I'm a saxophonist. I will be student teaching a middle school band and elementary music classes this fall.
                          2 Saxy 4 u 2 Handel...

Comment

• *Hands Saxy the usual straitjacket and some Snickerdoodle cookies* Welcome to the forums; see you around!
                            "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

• I used to be the one who showed the newbies the way to the coffee machine behind the logo at sonic classic.
                              2 Saxy 4 u 2 Handel...

Comment

• Hiya! Welcome LeLouche, Durriken, and Saxy! Here, have more straightjackets! *hands them out*

So how insane are all of you? I know we're all pretty insane here... but it can take some time for the insanity that comes with the forums, to really set in.

Oooh, I know! All of the oldbies should start an "Adopt a Newbie" program, for those who haven't gone insane yet! (Haha, totally joking... maybe... )
                                Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

Working...
                                X