Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dai Stihó, cousin! - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dai~
    Mi friends call mi Viz (for obvious reasons if you know where I got mi nickname from)
    Lovelovelove the Young Wizards series Can't wait for A Wizard of Mars to be released
    Time is only as you see it...

Comment

• Hey I'm brand new to the Site, though a long time lover of this book series. I am still sightly upset that wizards on mars has not been released yet after waiting three years for the book, and must wait one more if the site is to be believed.

Comment

• Welcome to the forums, Rachellywa, Viz, and Sugarcane! I hope you enjoy it here! We're all kind of insane, and you probably will be soon, so here are your straitjackets! *hands out straitjackets* They will come in handy, someday soon...

The most fun place to visit here is the Topic of Great Randomness, which is...pretty much what the name describes. No real topic, at all. Well, some, but they don't count.

Again, welcome!
        Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Thanks kk :3
          I'm already crazy o= but yay my first straitjacket *evil crazy laugh here*
          Time is only as you see it...

Comment

• Thanks

Wow! Thanks for being so nice to the newbies! I started a few days ago but this is my first day visiting the site and stuff.

Comment

• Cousinwizard1023: Welcome, to you as well! *hands out yet another straitjacket* Are you insane? Do you want to be? We're all kind of crazy here. It's completely normal! Or not.... had we decided on that yet? I can't remember...

Ooh, first days exploring the forums are always fun... Though, when it was my first day here, the Topic of Great Randomness had a lot less pages... I helped add to it, as did everyone else!

Anyways, have fun here!
              Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Hello everybody, my name is trevbook, I signed up three days ago, and since then iv'e been trying to post as much as I can. DD's books are in my top ten (and believe me, i've read a LOT of books.) and they are just plain awesome. I am currently reading AWH, and my favorite book is TWD.

Comment

• Hi Trevbook! Welcome to the forums! By the number of your posts that I've seen, I can tell you're having fun!

Here, let me give you your traditional straitjacket: *hands over*

Who's your favorite character in the series so far? What's your favorite scene from the books?
                  Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• hello

i love these books

Comment

• Hello world! Er, message boards. If I were a true geek I would have written that in Perl. Alas, I lack the patience to pick up programming skills. Anyway, hello, I am here, I shall infest your boards now.

-Piper
                      Difficult things take a long time. Impossible things take a little longer. But then, we've got a lifetime.

Comment

• No worries. I can do that for you.

Code:
                        #!/usr/bin/perl
                        print "Hello, world!\n";
                        Of course, it's even easier in Python.

Code:
                        print "Hello, world!"
                        Perl is great, but it's kind of like duct tape. It works when you use it, but if you have to go back six months later and figure out what you did, then it gets really really sticky...
                        Last edited by Kathy Li; June 11, 2009, 10:40:47 PM. Reason: whoops. fixed an error in the code. :)
                        New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• Why thank you! My opening joke is now complete.
                          Difficult things take a long time. Impossible things take a little longer. But then, we've got a lifetime.

Comment

• *g* I'm not a big enough geek to do it in perl either (though I have done it in Python!) but I laughed!
                            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Haha, that's amusing...

Welcome, Piper! *Hands straitjacket* And board infestations are completely fine, and a lot of fun! Enjoy it!
                              Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Dai! My name is Azure(think spanish colors!)and i love books,food,and listening to music.Also to respond to UchiBlurs question Nita and her mom are in a manifestation of Mrs.Callahans body.Its obviosly not realy her body so to speak but is in interpratation of the cosmos that is Nitas mom and holding place for her kernal.

Comment

Working...
                                X