Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dai Stihó, cousin! - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dai!

i just re-read all the books through wizards at war [cried like a baby at the end, as always] and then realized that there should be another book, so i looked on the site and it said "wizards on mars" so i got super excited. i dragged my mom out to B&N and they said that it was late being published! DEVASTATION.

i don't suppose anyone has any idea if dairine ever finds roshaun again?!

Comment

• Welcome, poisonrose and imissroshaun I hope you enjoy your stay

There are two threads on the release of A Wizard of Mars, including discussion of the release date ... which, looking around the forums, you've found already

Comment

• thanks alla
        dude. I really really hope the publishers work this out soon. I can't stand waiting for the next book.
        I really miss roshaun, obviously haha.

Comment

• Dai Poisonrose and imissroshaun! (And anyone else I haven't seen; I really need to check this more often.)

Here are your straitjackets *hands them out* and your choice of virtual food... hmmmm... So, Mango Tea, or Turkish Delight? (Ahh, the Narnia reference... I miss those books...)

I'm not sure which food I would recommend. The mango tea is good, but the Turkish Delight is about 98% sugar, so it's really hard to eat more than five pieces, if you get that far.... hmmm...

Wow, that was totally off-topic.

Anyways, welcome! Have fun posting! I see that imissroshaun has started already! I believe I just replied to your post somewhere...
          Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• lmao, thanks kk. You're super hyper, it's great. :P
            rawr I love these books!

Comment

• Hello everyone! I'm rereading the series for, like, the tenth time. Thank goodness for the internet- no one I know is a fan, even out of the ones that actually read
              I brought an angel food cake with me, anyone care to share?
              "A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing."
              -Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Welcome to the forums, NoxLight! And sure, I'll share the angel food cake... if you take some strawberry lemonade, or chocolate ice cream! Both is acceptable too... *offers food*

Oh, and *hands over the traditional and necessary straightjacket* You'll need that! Believe me! We're going to make you so insane, you won't even know it... *evil laughter*

That's what they did to me, anyways. It's fun!
                Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Thank you! ^-^ *arms full*
                  "A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing."
                  -Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Dai Stiho imissroshaun, poisonrose, and NoxLight!!!

Welcome to the forums. Sorry, I normally pay attention to this thread. Well, I see you already received your straight jackets, but you can never have more. (here you go) Oh and we're all insane here. Don't worry if you're not... we'll have someone help ease you into the transition.

Hope to see you all around!!!
                    Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
                    Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
                    It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
                    Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• Hi

Um, Hiya, I'm Sophia, and I'm knew to the forum. As you can see in my user name that, I like, Love Kit Rodriguez! I started reading So You Want To Be a Wizard? and the others just a week ago, and I'm already on the third book, High Wizardry. I'm a book worm, and I just love Diane Duane's books, she's such a great author! And I love the wizard books, and Kit Rodriguez, even though hes not real! I am 11 years old, and will be 12 in Sept. 12th! =)
                      "I don't want you thinking you're having harmless clothes-and-hair-and-pop-star talk with some alien girloid, and then have Earth get invaded because it turns out you were actually taking to some twelve-legged methane-breathing centipede prince who's decided to turn up with a battle fleet and demand your hand in marriage!" -*Kit, WH

Comment

• Hi Sophia_Rodriguez!!!! Welcome to the forums. Let me be the first to hand you your complimentary straight jacket, for we are all very very insane. If you are not, don't worry we'll help you. Don't forget to check up on the FAQ's and see what are the do's and don'ts of this site.

I look forward to seeing you post around some more!!!

Dai,

Emi
                        Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
                        Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
                        It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
                        Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• Lol, thanks Emi! =D *Takes straitjacket* Good, because I am insane! lol, now I don't feel so different! Oh! The FAQ! Forgot about that! :l But I'll look into it! Thanks again Emi!
                          Last edited by Sophia_Rodriguez; May 22, 2009, 03:49:46 AM. Reason: Typos. O.0
                          "I don't want you thinking you're having harmless clothes-and-hair-and-pop-star talk with some alien girloid, and then have Earth get invaded because it turns out you were actually taking to some twelve-legged methane-breathing centipede prince who's decided to turn up with a battle fleet and demand your hand in marriage!" -*Kit, WH

Comment

• Im part of your imagination. If your reading this post your completely insane!

or maybe im zilvox... who knows?
                            There is always a price, but who pays it is optional.

Comment

• Sophia: Haha, Kit is one of my favorite characters... I seriously want a best friend like him. Good to see your obsessiveness, and welcome!

Zilvox: And that is how you make a first post! Good job! I applaud your insanity! *cheering* I think you'll fit right in... Muahaha... XD Welcome!

*straitjackets for each of you*
                              Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• thank stars, i can't figure out how to post anything.
                                it is making me very frowny face.
                                lol.
                                emoticon.
                                R.ache.L

Comment

Working...
                                X