Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dai Stihó, cousin! - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pleaes don't do that, Smile. I'm severely, severely tempted to zero out your Karma count. Please, everyone, no empty contentless posts just to boost your title. The Board FAQ will tell you why.
    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• nice to meet you. *conjures up hat so i can tip it in your general direction* Strangely, i look exactly like harry as described in the books (though without the scar, and with brown eyes) in fact, harry potter IS my nickname according to some-though not here. So hopefully we'll get along. :P *hands you whatever you need from the tree of plenty, and hopes to see you posting* i'm just about everywhere most days, other then sunday, tuesday, and any day i happen to be too busy to get to a library computer, but either way-you're bound to see me around if you're on the forum for more then a day or two in a row. and smiles right-we're insane. the psychiatrists that came here would tell you the same, but they've long since retreated to playing with dolls in a corner...*fears we were just a bit too much for them* oh, and here's a streight jacket. apparently, we enjoy running around in circcles in them, byu the last few posts we made here...*shrugs* :P see you around! And beware of angering kli-she's a great admin, but i still wouldn't cross her. :P (kidding kli...kinda.though not about hte geat admin thing!)
      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
      For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Hello! I'm a 15-year-old from Indiana, and I love the Young Wizards series, as in, I'm slightly obsessed with them and can't wait for A Wizard of Mars to come out! (Unfortunately I share the predicament of crazy bookworm before me... no credit card, no first four chapters... *cry*) I think Carmela is awesome.
        And, random, but I love the smilies here!

Comment

• I love the smilies here, too! Especially that one. Oops. I have to make sure I don't use TOO many smilies, or I'll waste bandwidth.

Dai Stiho, new cousin, and welcome to Youngwizards!

Member smile, you have been here long enough to say that you are more up in status that people who've just registered. Don't worry.
          "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

• Hi Spot! I can't get those chapters either - it is complete torture! We are all pretty crazy, but that's fine with us. Welcome!

Yes, I love the smileys too.
            "And on he went, out of sight in unhurried grace; the true dark angel, the unfallen Destroyer, the Pale slayer who never really dies -- seeking for pain to end." Deep Wizardry, page 355 Listen, and I'll tell you a story... of the wind in the trees, and the sun, the moon and the stars... of all of Earth dancing

Comment

• Welcome Spot, it's good to see more people join! I like the smilies here as well!! They're so much fun!! *hands cookies* I want to be the first to give some cookies.

Dai!!
              Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
              Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
              It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
              Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• *gives you milk* You'll find we're rather receptive here, as long as your insane.
                If you're sane, we'll still be receptive, i just can't guarantee you'll enjoy it 'till you change your ways. :P *says all this while dancing on the heads of various people in a streight jacket, and eating ice cream, in order to make my point*
                I hope to see you around the forum (Post just about anywhere, and you'll run into me, albite without the streight jacket...(Hopefully.)
                I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Hi!

For an example of how crazy we are, check out the psycho from the anime "Air Gear". Anyways, I'm the animaniac or otaku (otaku means house in Japanese, but in slang it is someone obsessed with video games, anime and manga), in case you're wondering. Welcome to the forums and have a great time!
                  "If his grin was any wider the top of his head would have fallen off"
                  -Terry Pratchett
                  Candyman Jr, Master Procrastinator, Joe Green, Vashmata, Master of Technology

Comment

• Dai!

I'm really new here- just joined yesterday, but I am SO happy there are forums discussing the YW books!!!!!!!!!!!!!<span class="ev_code_RED">YEAH!!!!!!</span>
                    Believe something... and somewhere, it's happened

Comment

• Welcome, wolf_wizard. :-) How long have you been reading the YW books, and how many have you read?

Personally, I'm somewhere in the top 5 of members here, as I started them before High Wizardry came out. :-) There are one or two people who make me feel like a newbie, though... :-)
                      "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

• Garrett, who could ever make you feel like a newbie.

Dai wolf. Like Garrett said maybe you could tell us a little about yourself. Try to avoid one liners.(acording to Kathy you have until your a member before i can yell at you for them). Also please take some time to glance over the Board FAQ. Wow im embaressed. I can not find it. Ah there it is. In Garretts sig.
                        Board FAQ

So Dai cousin. Here is the smile that best describes us here

Here you are -
                        And here you are in a month here -
                        (\__/) "Be amazing"
                        (+'.'+)
                        (")_(")

Comment

• Wow, I just looked back at the post I made here AGES ago...and I realized that I had completely slaughtered my spelling and grammar! (Well, at least grammar. Now that I think of it, that post looks dreadful!) Weird how things can change...
                          Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• I started reading them a few years back, and have read all the books. I feel pretty embarressed, having not read them as long. Thank you so much for the board of FAQ's. This whole website is pretty cool, and I'm glad I can post here.

So... thanks for greeting me, cousins!

Comment

• Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! I agree, tell us about yourself, make yourself comfortable! Haha, it's nice to see more people join in on the insanity of the forums. Well, go on don't be shy!

Edit: Darn you beat me!!! Oh well, welcome.
                              Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
                              Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
                              It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
                              Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• Thank you. I'm happy to be able to discuss the YW books with other people who are as insane as I.(are there really contests to greet the newbies first?)

Comment

Working...
                                X