Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dai Stihó, cousin! - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not going to go into a potentially confusion insanity thing. Yes that did make sense to me - but I knew I was insane. It's fun. I like your logic Wolfy - though I can make accurate decisions at times.

That being insane to understand the decision - it is kind of like understanding people who talk really fast (like me ). I have noticed that my family will won't be able to tell what a person is saying, but I don't even notice their speed.
    "And on he went, out of sight in unhurried grace; the true dark angel, the unfallen Destroyer, the Pale slayer who never really dies -- seeking for pain to end." Deep Wizardry, page 355 Listen, and I'll tell you a story... of the wind in the trees, and the sun, the moon and the stars... of all of Earth dancing

Comment

• Hi I'm Dylan I'm a probitonary wizard trying to learn how to use The Art and how to use the manual on my wizpod touch.I need help from other wizards. I 'm also hoping my ordeal will happen soon.So thats me in a nutshell oh and I go to school at la jolla hs and I 'm from NY.
      dài stiho

Comment

• Dai stihó, Dylan and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Just a quick note, that we don't do any roleplaying here, for copyright reasons, as these are DD's Own Boards.

Comment

• Welcome Dylan!! As you've probably read from before... we're pretty crazy.

*Hands plate of cookies*

Hope to see you around!! Dai
          Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
          Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
          It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
          Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• Insane, crazy, doing handstands on emi's head...all this and more describes what we at the forum do and are....
            :P

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here. *hands you the complimentary straight jacket Emi forgot about, and an expandible padded room to run around in if the desire ever decides to suddenly strike*

have fun! HOpe to see you posting around the forums.
            I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Hey my name is Erin, preferred name, Eve. I am in the process of reading one of these book, so I was curious to find out what this was about. I'm fun, random, and pretty crazy. I hope that you guys want to get to know me better. Talk to you later! -EVE
              Love you!

Comment

• Hi Eve! Crazy works good. We are all pretty crazy here, so it's great that you already are. We would have driven you insan. I don't know if you like cookies, but here is your complementary choclate chip cookie. If you don't want it, take your pick of anything. Which book are you reading?
                "And on he went, out of sight in unhurried grace; the true dark angel, the unfallen Destroyer, the Pale slayer who never really dies -- seeking for pain to end." Deep Wizardry, page 355 Listen, and I'll tell you a story... of the wind in the trees, and the sun, the moon and the stars... of all of Earth dancing

Comment

• Dai eve and welcome to the forums. Yup everyone here is either crazy, random, insane, or a heathy mix of the three. Do enjoy and you might wanna read the FAQ's and rules. * i nead to get a link for that* Garrett, help? And you might wanna change you avitar. Guns and blood is not exactly what were promoting here. *jeez im starting to sound like a cranky grandpa here to all these little new ones* BUt yeah, some people take more offense than others so best air on the side of caution. Aside from that, enjoy your stay.
                  (\__/) "Be amazing"
                  (+'.'+)
                  (")_(")

Comment

• Originally posted by magicalmike:
                    Do enjoy and you might wanna read the FAQ's and rules. * i nead to get a link for that* Garrett, help?
                    The Board FAQ is over here. As far as the avatar goes, I'm not inclined to get overly excited about it: what's the original source?
                    "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

• Oh, dear, I'm not posting here enough anymore, am I....

All of the FAQs are in my signature.

Whoever is having the avatar problem, you can ask about in Troubleshooting avatars, signatures, profiles, etc..
                      "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

• Nice to meet ya. *throws you your complimentary plate of cookies and straight jacket, since no one else has*
                        we're all kind of insane, but don't worrry-you won't notice after a few seconds. In fact, by the time you read this you too will be running around the halls screaming your head off simply because you feel like it...:P
                        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Thanks garrett. I didnt know about the avitar. just tredding litly so eve dosent get chewed out later.
                          Stait jacket, knew i forgot something. Darn. Welcome again. Were a happy crazy family. *hugs* CRAZYYYYY
                          (\__/) "Be amazing"
                          (+'.'+)
                          (")_(")

Comment

• How COULD you forget the streight jacket? it's right up there with the complimentary hammer to the head for those who annoy us! (Now served with french fries, for only twenty five cents)

Comment

• Hey everybody!...opps, I mean, Dai!

I just got my entrance approval, and have been dying to post. My name is VampireInuFreak, and yes, I know, that has nothing to do with wizardry. The weird cat-eared thing that is my icon is InuYasha, a half-dog demon, from the anime InuYasha. I just love vampire stories. But I love these books so much! The Young Wizards Series is my favorite series in the library, and I just keep going back to it. I was extatic when I found out that there is another book coming out.

I know, I'm a freak, but it is part of my name, after all.
                              Jen (aka VampireInuFreak)

"Reading one book is like eating one potato chip." (Mrs. Lesser) (So You Want To Be A Wizard)

Comment

• Welcome, I am one of the reclusive members, and I have a dark corner with my name on it just ask Youngreader.
                                Vamps are cool too, you should read Cirque du Freak if you haven't yet. Its about vamps.

Dai and feel welcome.
                                The Answer to life the universe and everything: CREW 42!!!!!!!!
                                DON'T PANIC!!!!! *two seconds later once the plan does not work* OK PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                I have a spelling problem. SYWTBAW

Comment

Working...
                                X