No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kk, I think it's your eyesight. The ghosts topic is still there...

Still, freaky. I'm glad that I haven't had any ghost-y experiences.

My sister went to Twilight, even though she's never read Twilight the book. (she's crazy) Then she watched the movie and fell in love with Edward.... So now she wants to see it again by taking me next week. *snorts*
    "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

• Zirsta: Hmmm...I dunno...I see "Ghost Story Ideas" but not "Ghosts." I wonder if it's my computer's problems...again...

Hmm...books! I found a really good (and slightly depressing) book called "Thirteen Reasons Why." I think I might have mentioned it before...Oh well...It's amazing! And...probably not appropriate for people under 13! Heh...
      Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Guys, you do know there's a handy-dandy search feature, right? Just click on the "Find" button on the bar. The Ghosts topic is in the Wizards Abroad forum. There was apparently some topic drift.
        New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• kk: Eep. That's very, very creepy. I feel weird now... Also, a friend of mine read Thirteen Reasons Why and she really enjoyed it. I've been meaning to read it for a while, but haven't got around to it yet. So many books, so little time.

I'm really happy about school right now. Well, not really happy, but I got an A on the biology test that I was sure I'd failed, so life is good. I have an algebra test tomorrow, though, and I did extremely badly on the pretest. Sigh. Dai all.

Comment

• Kli: Heh...I'd forgotten that... Thanks!

Eowyngirl: It's a really amazing book. I'd suggest reading it through an audiobook, though. Listening to the book makes it seem more...realistic, I guess. That's what I did. I got a free download of the book from my library's website.

For some reason, the book reminds me of Twilight...well, for obvious reasons, really. A sort of friend of the main character's is named Jessica, and the stalker-creep is named Tyler...bwahaha...

I hope the test goes well!
            Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• twilight is a great movie, book, everything. i dont know where the fave books chat thing is , my computers bad about that, so im putting it here.

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving! Even though only about half of you in this group actually celebrate it...lol.
                Hope you all have a great day!
                "Doctors help you to live, the Arts give you a reason to live."

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I'll have some stuffing for those who don't celebrate it.

Comment

• Yeah, Happy Thanksgiving! A day late, but oh well...

Oh, and happy Black Friday (aka, Crazy Shopping Day.) I went shopping at 5 AM this morning! Woot! Actually, it was a mess. But fun...

I bought my dad a Christmas present!...from Toys R Us...heh...
                    Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Yeah, of course, I'm stuck at home doing homework, while my sister goes shopping.

Still, it's writing, so that's nice. Its for this year long project that my class is doing, ROPES (right of passage experiences) and my project is to write a book. So I'm chained to the computer for the weekend.
                      "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

• Hi everyone! I've been having trouble getting on - there's still tons of stuff going on at my house, and I have way too much work that I have to do. I don't know when things will be settling down, so I won't really be on steadily for a while.

Happy Thanksgiving!
                        We din't really have much of a Thanksgiving, my immediate family and my Grandma made cookies instead. She gets stessed over big dinners.

I will try very, very hard to be back on later, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to.

I think I'll edit this later to add more - I have to go.

Dai!

Edit - and aah! I need to shorten my signature, it no longer fits! *sigh* and it is no longer blue

where is the option to edit it?

dai again!
                        Last edited by smile; December 2, 2008, 04:34:38 PM.
                        "And on he went, out of sight in unhurried grace; the true dark angel, the unfallen Destroyer, the Pale slayer who never really dies -- seeking for pain to end." Deep Wizardry, page 355 Listen, and I'll tell you a story... of the wind in the trees, and the sun, the moon and the stars... of all of Earth dancing

Comment

• kk: Glad you had fun shopping...I've never gone shopping on Black Friday in my life.

Zirsta: That's awesome that you have to write a book for school. What class is it for?

smile: Haha, cookies are good. Glad you had a good turkey day. And I completely understand about not being able to get on...really.

I should probably be doing homework now, but instead I'm procrastinating until I have to go to the theatre to sing at a holiday benefit thingy that my choir's part of. I'm losing my voice, so hopefully I'll actually be able to sing. I really hope I'm not getting sick, though; my mom's just getting over being sick. *crosses fingers*

Comment

• eowyngirl: Well, it's not really for a specific class, since I'm still in elementary school as a 6th grader... Social studies, I guess, since it's a rite of passage. The cool thing is that we got to choose our projects, instead of being assigned one or everyone. One person's project is to learn how to cook good vegetarian food. It just has to be something with "responsible risk".

smile: You just made cookies? I almost wish my grandma did that. She is more of a perfectionist at Thanksgiving. Like, this year our turkey frier thingy-ma-jig broke, so we had chicken instead, and then she had us come back yesterday to have the turkey, since she got the frier thing fixed. Still, she's a really good cook, so that was great. Double Turkey Day...

Comment

• *wanders back in with giant Advent calendar for the thread* Dai, all. How're things?
                              Las Vegas Boulevard is jammed, and I'm in love...

Comment

• Wow...this is...different! In a good way, of course! I Like the forums' new look...

This is a big change...

Anyways, on to what I was going to say...

Yesterday morning, my grandfather passed away, at around 5 in the morning. I'm going up to New Jersey later today, and the internet there is horrible, so I probably won't be on the forums for a while. Just to let people know...

Anyways...

Hi! Dai Stiho!
                                Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

Working...
                                X