The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my schedule! Yesterday night!

1st- ...Please don't make me say it...ALGEBRA!!! (Math-advanced math-first thing in the morning? NOT good.)
    2nd- Science (from what I can tell. They have this 'specific' stuff that I can't understand, because it's abbreviated).
    3rd- Advanced mixed chorus
    4th- ...Civics? I think? Possibly English (I'm working from memory, here!)
    5th- Gym/Health
    6th- ...English, maybe Civics.
    7th- Literary Arts

Yay! It worked! My schedule fits! Yet I don't have ANY classes with ANYONE. Seriously, I know TWO people who have classes with me, and they're not particular friends.

Katrina's gotten really bad. There are so many horror stories about the conditions already. the most common words used to describe the SuperDome (where most of the evacuees are being housed) are "hot and stinking". People went to their rooftops to escape floods, and clung to their roof in 100 mph winds! Plus, we're down on gasoline. Prices have risen soooo much in a couple days. Riots, fires, trash, looting...us Americans aren't looking so good.

Considering New Orleans is constantly being emptied out (of water), on a normal day, by a system of pumps, this is serious overload.

I didn't realize it was this bad at first. Now, they're calling it the worst natural disaster in America since the fire & earthquake in San Fransisco in the early 1900s (or that's what I heard).

But...I can't help but think this: Katrina is the name of a prominent character in Eldest. Kind of ironic, that they appear at about the same time.

I'm reading Terry Pratchett! Last night I finished "Thief of Time," which made me and my brothers crack up. I actually hadn't read his books until I had to, for a conference I'm going to. I already have a collection!

Also, I finished "The Haunting of Alaizabel Cray," by Chris Wooding. AWESOME. If I had to summon it up in 3 words:
    Creepy.
    Intelligent.
    Murderous.
    Yes, it's considered Suspense/Horror. So it should be scary.
    Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
    "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
    "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

• I'M IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!! Sorry, still adjusting here people. I'm an innocent little frosh.
      Sorry I haven't been on in forever, I've been a tad bit busy. I can't stay on for very long, I have to go to bed, but just wanted to check in and say HI!
      The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
      I promise not to funfun anymore
      Be happy cause life is good

Comment

• *Huggles Polie* I haven't seen you in so long! You must've posted while I was typing and then waiting for my post to go through...

Buaha, we have freshman in the forums!

Met one in the hallway, wondering which floor she was on. XD

Pumice is fun. We tossed some around the Geo classroom last year.

Alla:
        Gryph, that is a monstrously long post! Big Grin Well done.
        Gibby's signature isn't what it is for no reason. XD I don't know; sometimes I just have to sit down and type until the scroll bar gets really tiny. It's more than a little relaxing.

I'm waiting for 500 to celebrate.

Gas prices jumped $0.50!

Okay, my goal of this post wasn't really to make as many one-sentence paragraphs as I can. It's just too early to think. This morning, I woke up at 6:00 -- I forgot to turn off my alarm clock, and then fell asleep as soon as I crawled back into bed. Woke again because it was getting bright & burrowed as deep under covers as I could (good dream). Next, I heard someone turn the computer on! And then start playing music which I could hear even with the headphones on. Grawr for brothers. So I drifted into the hallway -- or something like that; I don't remember moving to the hallway, just that I was there -- and slumped against the wall.

Gibby:
        Gryphon:
        I see you are still promoting that RP of yours. Keep it up. I might try joining again when I actually have the time to devote to it. It was fun during what I did participate in, but I only posted a few times and then time constraints took hold of me.
        *huggles* As always. I owe something to the members, and it's my responsibility to recruit more.

Caitlin: [Rolling on the floor, laughing!]
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Originally posted by Gryphon:
          Caitlin: [Rolling on the floor, laughing!]
          It gets even better: today, during Calculus, while Mrs. Merritt was attempting to expain limits to us, she said, "You're not supposed to understand it!" Which, of course, made us all crack up for about 20 minutes. Which was just enough time to let our brains recover a wee bit from all the theorectical stuffe we were doing. My brain STILL hurts, and that was third period. *ooh*

I had two tests today- on the second day of school. *curses AP classes* My lit test was the strangest test I've had in a long time. Mrs. Eline made a list of 10 characters from Pride and Prejudice. We were supposed to pretend we were DJ's on the radio station WHYAP, and it was Jane Austen night. We had to come up with a song that illustrated the character for each one of the 10 characters she gave us. Thankfully I had lunch right afterwards, so I used up most of my lunch time to finish it. Definitely not a fun thing to do immediately following double calc. *winces at brain hurtage*
          PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
          Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

• School=major brain ouchies. In A.P. U.S. History today, we had a surprise essay test. I didn't remember anything, so I think I failed it. It makes me sad. I don't fail ANY classes, especially not history. But I wasn't expecting a test on one of the first real days of class!

Cross country meet tomorrow. Funfunfun. I seriously think we runners are all crazy. Why the heck do we run until we drop, and then go run some more? Seriously, we are crazy.

Long weekend!

Froshes: I've sent four in the wrong direction, completely by accident. I wasn't thinking, but it is sort of funny...I'm glad I'm a sophmore now. Even though everyone at my school says that sophmore year is the worst...

This post is kind of pointless...I don't really know what I'm typing, or why I'm typing, so...typing. I guess I'll go do something...

-seabiscuit, a.k.a. hungry

Comment

• I was having rally bad ear pain so I went to a Ear nose and throat doctor. He looked at my ears and told me that the ear drums were thiner then normal so they were sensitive to pressure changes. That made sence cause I had tubes in etc when I was a child. He then said that I probably had a milk allergy! AHHHHH! I LOVE MILK It would explain my very weak immune system, weird bumby red dots on my skin that I've had for almost all my life. Hmmm I guess i should have figured it out before.... Then get this, he said I might have a wheat allergy as well. WHAT! NO BREAD! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT? SQUID!? Im pretty scared, it's a life changing thing for me. 18 people made it to Colorado from New Orleans. They own a small resturant down here called The Loaf and Ladel. We are going to go over there soon and see if they need anything. Man Katrina is a dissasterous dissaster! I mean its left 100,000 people homeless, People are looting and commiting crimes, Hospitals are in lock down, Streets are flooded with salt water and sewage, Food and water are scarce, people shoot at the military copters that try to bring suppies to them, Crypts are being toppled over and dead corpses are floating everywhere, Death everywhere. Its truly horrible... *sighs* Man it's depressing... I have not heard of any of those songs on your CD Gryphon Cat! Im a green day/ Beatles/ alot of things lover. Anyway it's getting late and you probably don't want to hear me complain anymore....
              Dai all! May Light shine apon us in our darkest hour....
              ~Azen
              In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.

Douglas Adams

Comment

• OMG!!! I havent been here in a while *hits self in head*. I am sooo mad at my self for stating away so long. Every one give a great big round of applause to RAD for IMing me and making me remember how much nicer you all were then people on Steelsings.

While lisa is taking all honors classes she gives me no chance to be in any of her classes except lunch and P.E.. Gah that women drives me mad. Ah well love her anyway.

I think we should all *coughsharkycough* stop teasing Rad about the demon bunny. I find the bunny and the story as scary as the movie "The excocism of emily rose". Now even the previews of that movie scare me. So lets all *coughsharkycough* stop teasing him.lol

My schedule
                T.A.
                S1 Intro French
                S2 Intermediate Art
                2.P.E.
                3.Science
                4.English
                S1 Theater Arts:
                S2 Home Ec:
                6.Math:
                7.Civics:

See no honors classes and no classes with lisa.

Well I get to go to the renisance festival go me. I hope to have great midevil fun!!!!! I get to read Eldest now and I love lisa for letting me borrow it. It's great so far I wont let out the ending... and no im not done with the book I let lisa tall me the end. Well *huggles to all* I gotta go catch some ZZZZ's lol nit nite and I'll post angain today telling every one to read Rads story.

Newbie dances I've been a newbie for.....4-5 months now..i think
                Car doors will soon take over the world! The little blender who could told me so!

I was a newbie for a whole year!!*newbie dances* I will always be a newbie at heart though.

Comment

• .........THE ADVENTURES OF SUPER MONKEY!!!!.....

Rad *fends off monkey with a puppy*
                  Monkey lol
                  Rad *yipeyipe* oops
                  Monkey *attacks puppy*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Wizardling Puppy piddles on Monkey
                  Rad "oh you wicked, wicked monkey!"
                  Rad to quote mrs doubtfire
                  Wizardling Puppy earns +2 AC
                  Rad ROTFL
                  Monkey KILLL THE PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Wizardling Cannot kill Puppy object. retry, abort?
                  Wizardling Puppy bites Monkey's tail.
                  Monkey hmmmmmmmm
                  Wizardling Monkey loses 12 HP
                  Rad monkey against wizardling computer
                  Rad SMRPG: super monkey RPG
                  Wizardling Puppy is now level 2
                  Wizardling Puppy finds dog food. +30 HP
                  A Traveller with Magic I thought Gryph had the puppy?
                  Wizardling Monkey stumbles on branch, falls to ground. -25 HP
                  Wizardling Monkey attacks tree. Invalid attack, retry, abort?
                  Rad you know, puppy inside gryph, then it jumps out through her chest?
                  A Traveller with Magic Ugh...
                  Monkey Monkey finds 100 bundles of bananas goes up to level 1000
                  A Traveller with Magic That's one mean puppy
                  Wizardling Puppy chest burst Gryphon. -79 HP
                  Wizardling Gryphon dies. Resurrect? Yes, No?
                  Rad YES
                  Monkey YES!!!!!!!!!!!
                  A Traveller with Magic Might as well
                  Wizardling Puppy relieves himself on Monkey's feeding ground.
                  Wizardling Monkey ill. -2 HP
                  Wizardling Monkey ill - 5 HP
                  Wizardling Monkey eats Banana.
                  Wizardling Monkey cured. +15 HP
                  Wizardling Banana was overripe. Monkey has *******.
                  Rad ROTFL what the heck
                  A Traveller with Magic If people talk, then it screws the hiliting.
                  Wizardling Monkey dies of dehydration.
                  Wizardling Game Over.
                  Wizardling Puppy high score.

Comment

• Hold up, I ate the puppy in that. Did you edit it out? If was after the puppy earned 2 AC but before the puppy is now level 2. I left chat in the middle of that.

Today SUCKED. That's all I have to say. There is no story, just a day with absolutely nothing.

Azen: *HUGGLES* I don't know anything about either allergies (besdies that you can't have wheat or milk), so I don't know what to say... but they do have milks for lactose intolerent people -- and that's why people usually can't have milk.
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• A Traveller with Magic Once upon a time there was a bunny who lived in a hole and liked to munch carrots. One day he ran out of carrots and couldn't find any in the wood.
                      Wizardling The bunny choked on a carrot and died.
                      alla --The bunny jounrey through the forest, looking for more carrots. He didn't find any, instead he found--
                      Gryphon -- a giant hippo! The hippo was blind and --
                      Monkey --then never ever saw and thought that eating all those carrots would help. but they did not--
                      seabiscuit1009 --know that carrots and gatorade were the--
                      Wizardling --exlier of life. Carrot joice! Had bunny wabbit finally found the answer to...
                      A Traveller with Magic --the end of his troubles and that of the Universe? Will he become famous and be known all around the forest as the--
                      alla --great hippo, the bringer of life? Nah. That was all too much work. Instead he chose to--
                      Gryphon -- sleep peacefully. Then the president of the USA declared that the bunny was enriching uranium and bombed the forest. This meant --
                      Monkey --that all the world would DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH THAT WAS VEY PAINFUL!!!!!But alas the "Great Hippo" was immortal because he drank all of the elixer of life forever. So then --
                      Rad -- he hopped on his merry little way until he tripped on the--
                      Monkey --that all the world would DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH THAT WAS VEY PAINFUL!!!!!But alas the "Great Hippo" was immortal because he drank all of the elixer of life forever. So then --
                      Wizardling --branch of the oldest oak in the forest. He stumbed and hit his head on a moss covered rock. Waking many hour later, something strange was in the air. A shimmering, trees, grass and even the cluds in the sky seemed to fade. What was this--
                      A Traveller with Magic --strange phenomenon? Did bunny die and was going to Heaven? Better hold on to the Elixir then, might need it there...Bunny clutched the vial and closed his eyes, and--
                      Wizardling ((oh - thought you said 'alas'))
                      Monkey --drinks all the elixer that he could and found that it did not help at all. So he went back down one last time and found some more and--
                      Rad --fell down into a nearly bottomless pit, where he--
                      seabiscuit1009 --discovered there was no more elixer in the world. He closed his eyes again and--
                      A Traveller with Magic ((...ahem...leave some of the story for us, you know ...))
                      Monkey ((lol ya!!!))
                      Wizardling --blackness spread though Bunny's consiosness. A night sky appeared. Stars swam in his vision. Bunny looked at the collstelations, wondering what was this new mavel? As he stared at the spread of stars as if a painter had dripped sliver paint accross a black canvas, he noticed a odd thing. One collsteation - the Major Hare - it stood out, unaturally. Almost as if a kife was taken to the canvas of the sky, light appeared around the edges of the Major Bunny. It was becoming a solid black figure in the sky, outlined in sliver light, such blinding light--
                      A Traveller with Magic --Bunny closed his eyes again, really tight, and reallised they were already closed. He was spinning, he realised, spinning, faster and faster, that's why there were stars in his eyes, and the Major Bunny was coming to--
                      Monkey --life. He wasn't sure how it was doing that though and it got so close that he was scared. He almost wanted to run from it but couldn't.He tried his hardest but there was not way to get away. He tried to run but couldn't. He tried as hard as he could, but couldn't move. So then he tried to--
                      A Traveller with Magic ((Hunt's luck!))
                      seabiscuit1009 ((wasn't Monkey doing it? dai gigo

Rad --go tp sleep but he couldn't do that either--
                      seabiscuit1009 --so he climbed out of the hole and began hopping toward the nearby McDonalds--
                      A Traveller with Magic He hit his head and went somewhere with stars and the Major Bunny constellation, which came to life and...well...--
                      Gigo --which was out of hamburgers, and was looking for bunny meat to replace the beef, but then--
                      Wizardling --but the Major bunny frowned upon the eating of other animals. Buger king would never get that god's endosement, that's for sure. Shamed, bunny--
                      Rad 'luck kriro!
                      Gigo Dai, rad!
                      Monkey Dai rad
                      Gigo "You telling me to die?" LOL
                      alla is Online
                      A Traveller with Magic --hopped away, looking for the carrots he had been looking for in the first place, then realised...."Why should I listen to the Major Bunny? For all I know, meat tastes good!" So bunny decided to try some meat, somehow...--
                      alla -- So he set off on a quest to find some meat that he might like. First he found--
                      Gigo -a packet of 'vegetarian' meat. Tasting it, he choked and almost died, but --
                      seabiscuit1009 --threw it on the ground, deciding that vegeterian meat wasn't for him. He then decided to try a hamburger. "Not too bad, but not too--
                      Wizardling --stringy. Not like that dead finch he gnawed on back in his youth. Bunny always did have odd urges. Powerful motivations to do unexpected things. Where did this come from. Why did Major Bunny hound his every sleeping moment. Invade his dreams. But, of greater relevance - why was a giant tomato rolling down the forest path towards him? And was that a pickle he spied to his--
                      A Traveller with Magic --right? He had heard from a crow once that pickles were good, but never paid attention before, he was too busy munching carrots. But if he took a bite of it now, he could also get away from that giant tomato! Two in one bargain! But Bunny waited too long and the tomato rolled up to him,--
                      alla --and then stopped, looking at Bunny rather confusedly. --
                      Gigo -- then continued to roll on. Bunny followed it for a few steps, then suddenly fell down a hole into an underground room. There was a red and blue pill on the ground. Bunny nibbled the red one, and suddenly stringy stuff was dripping on him from a nearby mirror. Bunny stopped for a moment to clean the goo off his fur, which was quite a workout. As bunny cleaned off the last of the goo, he tasted it, and it tasted like a rock with a slice of lemon wrapped around it. Suddenly: --
                      seabicuit1009 --the tomato turned around and fell down the hole as well. "Hello Bunny, I've been waiting for you. Come, it's time to begin your training in...--
                      Wizardling --the art of war. I am Kuhong Sho Reddingsmith the III. Your sensi. You will, in time learn to focus--
                      A Traveller with Magic --your inner strength, and become an ultimate ninja bunny. You need not fear any enemies any more-" Just then, a giant purple and pink polkadotted lizard fell down the hole--
                      Gigo -- and grabbed Bunny, and pushed bunny into a metal case with wires inside. Bunny touched one of the wires, and was teleported into a Virtual Reality place. Using his unrefined ninja senses, he heard the name 'Neo'. "Who is neo?" Bunny asked? A passer-by with a large briefcase said: "I don't know, some n00b." Suddenly, the lizard appeared, and--AND!!! AND!!! --
                      seabiscuit1009 --looked at Bunny. "Sorry, had to rescue you from the tomato. Welcome to the underground lair of the Dark Lord who is a Light Lord in disguise." Bunny looked around the room, confused, and--
                      Wizardling --said "but the Giant Tomato is my sensi! You will not decieve me!" "Have a pastrami sandwich", said the Dark Lord. *Was this a trap, a deadly lure by the Dark lord, wondered Bunny*--
                      Vidur -- Bunny sniffed the sandwich. A feeling of absolute horror took him ashe realised what he had just smelled. "That's not pastrami", cried Bunny, "that's RABBIT meat!!" --
                      A Traveller with Magic --But Bunny stopped an thought for a moment...What if rabbit meat tasted good? He'd never know if he didn't try...He took a bite...--
                      Gigo -- And suddenly the world swirled around him. When Bunny woke up, he was close to death, but a quick sip of gatorade revieved him. He looked around. He was strapped down on a table, and was apparently in a torture chamber. But there was nobody....or was there? Bunny heard the footsteps....was almost afraid to look....."HI THERE, HOW ARE YOU? " Bunny screamed in horror as he realised he was doomed to be trapped forever with Barney the Dinosaur.....but then, he spotted --
                      Vidur -- in the corner, lurking behind the Iron Maiden, was Alice!! Bunny screamed, "Not her, not her, anybody but her!! I still haven't recovered from the last time. Please, please, please . . ." --
                      Wizardling --last time... *shudder*... why wouldn't the memory free itself of his sunconsious? Damn Alice and those evil playing cards!. Bunny licked his lips and savoured the taste of rabbit meat. It seemed to inbue him with super-rabbit strength. He shattered his bonds in one great flex of his hindlegs. Alice would not prevail this time. Bunny shock out his tail, fluffed it as much as possible, and stepped forward, the light behind him lenghtening his shadow till it touched Alice's boots. Boots soiled with bile and rabbit blood--
                      Vidur -- and Alice looked down at Bunny's boots, smiled and kissed Bunny --
                      A Traveller with Magic --and all manner of smelly dirty things, of which month-old unwashed socks were predominant. The smell of a fellow cannibal! he thought. But cannibals were unpredictable, so he decided to get rid of her. But how? Maybe light would do it...He scrambled up the wall and dug a hole through with his newfound strength, so light would flood into the chamber and onto Alice...but it touched Bunny too...--
                      Gigo -- and bunny sat there, and washed himself, while Alice said in a SURPRISINGLY DEEP VOICE: "I'll be back." and turned into a pile of jellybeans. Bunny bounced around a little, and hopped out the door, into --
                      Stargazer2 --into ELMUR FUDD! "Be vewy quiet i'm hunting wabbits!" Takes aim at bunny, and before he fires his cork gun ,there is a soft crunching noise, and bunny turns to see--
                      sharklord --Allice drew out the twin automatic weapons she always carried with her in preparation for the war between humans and machines...--
                      Wizardling --Bunny turned. Elmer's cork lay shattered at the prone body of Alice. .... She wasa... dead. Gone. Finally. What would become of--
                      A Traveller with Magic --Bunny now? There was still Barney and Elmer Fudd to deal with...He decided to do the light trick again, but instead added two maces to the collection. He hurled them with all his strength at the others and suddenly was teleported to--
                      Wizardling --elmer turned his weapon on himself. It wasn't worth going on--
                      Gigo --The land of sweet tempered people and flying sheep . Bunny decided to go to the beach, but an army of crab people came and attacked him. Bunny grabbed a flying sheep and flew to another planet by holding his breath, and got sent to a Jedi, who immediately used his lightsaber and destroyed Bunny. Suddenly, Bunny found himself in his own nice burrow, and discovered he was out of carrots.......--
                      Gryphon --and was stepped on a blind hippo!--
                      THE END!
                      Thanks to all the people that participated in that wonderful chain story and all the people that were "patient" with me while I was trying to copy all of this so enjjoy reading it and have a nice day!
                      sincerely,
                      Monkey
                      DAI ALL!!!!!!

Comment

• It is a CRIME how long it's been since I've been here. The TTOGR is at 452 pages! And I missed everybody! And I am the laziest person not to come here! GAH!

Hi, everyone. How've you been?

How long has it been since my last post? Why don't I have WAW yet?

EDIT: I just checked, and the last time I posted was June 5. Exactly 3 months ago. What is WRONG with me? *berates self*

HIGH SCHOOL on Wednesday. OH MY GOD!
                        *Ella*
                        "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                        There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                        And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                        What could mean more than this?"
                        --Bright Eyes

Comment

• So My doctor said that hes going to do cat scan blood work etc soon. So he said i have to go 5 days with no milk or any other milk related products. So this is my 3rd day without milk. Then on 6th day he wants me to eat A Bunch of milk stuff. GTG Oh and whats with these random posts?
                          Azen
                          In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.

Douglas Adams

Comment

• Azen:
                            Oh and whats with these random posts?
                            Lol fred. A few pages back you asked where the random posts were... Sorry, just a little ironic. Do you mean Monkey's post? Because that's from a chat story that we did on Saturday afternoon because we were all bored. Like roleplaying, but in a chat room and someone has to copy and paste it all into Microsoft Word or something if you want to save it...if you already knew this, sorry to be repetetive. I'm kind of out of it.

I just ate four ice cream sandwiches, 3 servings of lasagna, a plate of salad, 3 rolls, fruit salad, and 2 Italian ices. Ugh. I feel fat, even though it's impossible for me to be fat from that much food. Maybe I just feel blecky because I ate so much. Yeah, that's probably it. I think I'm getting sick. There's something going around the marching band at school. While I'm not in marching band, it could be branching out. My throat hurts really badly.

EWizard11:
                            Why don't I have WAW yet?
                            My sentiments exactly! I'm broke, and Mom won't buy it for me...maybe I could get an advance on my allowance...or I could take that babysitting job, but the kids are really awful...But it's W@W. I need a copy. Hmmm...maybe if I'm feeling better I'll take the job. If I'm still sick, I can't handle those boys.

Last night I had a dream that my iPod came to life and told me to jump off a building. Then an alligator came and tried to eat my shoes. Did I mention that I have weird dreams? I even looked this one up in my friend's dream book. Nada about alligators or iPods talking.

-seabiscuit, a.k.a. hungry

Comment

• Dai all.

I heard Katrina is really bad... What really upsets me though is that some of the people were asking why we couldnt get there sooner and blamed it on racism. We couldnt get to them because the roads were all flooded and they are trying as hard as they can to fly people out and get food and water in. We've been watching the news for two days straight almost. Things have improved anyway. They can say its worde because people are dying, But they are trying as hard as they can. Some of those stubborn ones that wont leave make me sooooooo angry. Once someone dies, they say nobody was there to rescue them, but actually they were there, but they wouldnt leave and its their own faul that someone died in their house.

America can be so nieve. They should have seen this coming. Some people are so stuck up that they think nothing bad will ever happen to the country. These things happen regularly in other countries. So now they try to make it a big deal when its so common other places. Its even worse elsewhere.

Well, I'm sorry if I offend anyone and I'll post tommorrow. Time for dinner for me.

Dai

Polie
                              From your friendly neighborhood wizard, Poliester.

Comment

• I had this weird dream the other day. I don't really remember much of it, but what I do remember is that it doesn't make sense and it was a good dream. My brother came into my room, turned on the computer, and started playing music. Apparently he didn't put the headphones in all the way, and I could hear it, and he woke me up. It was a good dream too; I tried to cling to it and cover myself in all the blankets I could, but in the end, I just stormed out of my room while my bro continued to play music.

Polie, it wasn't blamed on rascism, but people definitely wondered about why almost everyone left behind were african-american... Also, the government failed in almost every way possible. :/ The funds that should've been spent on levees were pulled out and used on the war. The help was delayed -- and that's being investigated.

But... what do you call it when people in desperate need of help shoot at helicopters with supplies?

Comment

Working...
                                X