No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAM DOES TOO ROCK!!! HE DOES ALL THE WORK!!!!!!! HE- I shouldn't say that, it will tell bad things. I WANT SHOCK TREATMENTT! wahhhhh!

"Welcome to the Carribean!" Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Carribean
    I WANT SHOCK TREATMENT!!!!
    I AM A PETTY ANNOYANCE WHO LIKES TO USE CAPITAL LETTERS TOO MUCH!!!!!!!
    READ MERCEDES LACKEY!!!!
    I AM A MITTEN!!!!!!!!
    ORLANDO BLOOM IS A BISHIE!!!!

[This message was edited by Lee Enfield-Burke on 19 September 2003 at 10:25.]
    I promise I will use no more fun funs
    The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
    Be happy life is good

Comment

• Ignore my post about Sean because I was confusing Seans. SAM STINKS! FRODO TOO!! HE'ALWAYS CRYING: Oh my god sam...I love you that's HOW THEY LOOK LIKE, LIKE 2 COUPLES IN LOVE!!!

I bought the LOTR 2 DVD then I stayed up till 1:00 AM in the morning to see it!
      *screams insanely* RIDE NOW RIDERS OF ROHAN!!! TO THE RUIN!!! AND TO THE END OF THE WORLD!!! that's from the LOTR 3 trailer...I can't wait too see it.... *laughs insanely* Legolas Rocks! Gimli Rocks! Aragorn Rocks!!! Everyone Rocks!!! except Sam and Frodo that is...*screams insanely again* THE MATRIX ROCKS!!! All the movies that are going to come out this year rock!!!....*slowly the insanity pass away*... slowly...
      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• *gets mad* You obviously don't understand the depth of the relationship between Frodo and Sam!! It goes a lot deeper than just that and I mean please, you don't have to be in love like to be really close, also they're far from home on a journey that seems like it's going to kill them! They're all they've got!! Even if you don't understand it doesn't mean those characters stink!!!

Sorrrrrryyyy....got a little worked up there.

41 pages!!!

YOU'LL BE MY NEXT TATTOO!!! YOU'LL BE MY NEXT TATTOO!!!!!

*is dragged away laughing hysterically*

BTW-who can tell me what that's from?

*Ella*

Life is uncertain...eat dessert first!

"I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha, ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is 'never get involved in a land war in Asia', but only slightly less well known is this: 'never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line'! Ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha!"
        -The Princess Bride
        *Ella*
        "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
        There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
        And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
        What could mean more than this?"
        --Bright Eyes

Comment

• I UNDERSTAND THEIR RELATIONSHIP!! IS THE WAY THEY ACT, BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND IT ON THE BOOK,BUT ON THE MOVIE IT JUST SEEMS GAY, MAN!!!...woman..I mean...sorry...

*screams insanely* RIDE NOW RIDERS OF ROHAN!!! TO THE RUIN!!! AND TO THE END OF THE WORLD!!! that's from the LOTR 3 trailer...I can't wait too see it.... *laughs insanely* Legolas Rocks! Gimli Rocks! Aragorn Rocks!!! Everyone Rocks!!! except Sam and Frodo that is...*screams insanely again* THE MATRIX ROCKS!!! All the movies that are going to come out this year rock!!!....*slowly the insanity pass away*... slowly...
          Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Is it true that on League of Extra... Quatermain revives at the end because they're gonna make the second one or something?

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• legolas is hot.

You had better start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner. You're in one. -Pirates of the Carribean

Don't you dare call me Cutey.

Comment

• He's also Orlando Bloom who is a pimp. But he and the dwarf in the movie are pretty funny. I know that it's probably not like that in the books, but, no offense, Tolkein is BORING.

*Agent~M*

EVERYONE MUST READ CITY OF THE BEASTS!!!!! (I sound crazy but I don't care)
                "Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
                I lost my marbles, PLEASE HELP ME FIND THEM!!!!!!!
                *Agent~M*
                "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                "I could live

Comment

• your only saying orlando bloom is a pimp because a watch said so. personally, i think legolas is hot, but orlando bloom, in real life, isn't.

You had better start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner. You're in one. -Pirates of the Carribean

Comment

• I see. and the problem is is that Orlando Bloom always plays the cool guy in all of the movies. Like in Pirates of the Carribean, I liked Will Turner.

*Agent~M*

EVERYONE MUST READ CITY OF THE BEASTS!!!!! (I sound crazy but I don't care)
                    "Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                    Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                    "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
                    I lost my marbles, PLEASE HELP ME FIND THEM!!!!!!!
                    *Agent~M*
                    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                    "I could live

Comment

• uh huh. exactly.

Comment

• Do Quatermain revives in the end of the movie?

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Hem....db_pr, do you have a problem with peopl who are gay? I personally am not gay, but I really have a problem with people who discriminate agaisnt gay people ....And no, they
                          aren't acting gay...They are all they have...whould you rather they share their feelings with Gollum/Smeagol?

Dai
                          Aundrea of The Dirty Rotten City
                          I Wear My Suglasses at Night
                          Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                          CRUD-MONKEYS!!!!
                          And that is all I have to say about that.

"It takes two to speak the truth- one to speak, and one to hear."
                          -Henry David Thoreau

"How about we make it three shillings, and forget the name."
                          Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
                          :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                          A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• db_pr, they implied that Quatermain was going to be revived so that they could have the option of using him in another movie. Frankly, I think this one did poorly enough that they wouldn't risk another shot. It definitely wasn't as popular as, say, MIB, and to have a sequel these days, you need an initial overwhelming success.

"Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                            "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash
                            "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                            "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

Dai
                              Aundrea of The Dirty Rotten City
                              I Wear My Suglasses at Night
                              CRUD-MONKEYS!!!!
                              And that is all I have to say about that.

"It takes two to speak the truth- one to speak, and one to hear."
                              -Henry David Thoreau

"How about we make it three shillings, and forget the name."
                              Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
                              :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                              A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• OOOkay. That whole LOTR thing had better never happen again. I'm serious. That was just stupid.

"OOh, Legolas ----> XOXO!! Orland Bloom is sooo HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

"Frodo loves Sa-aam, Frodo loves Sa-aam! Frodo and Sa-am sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marraige, then comes Frodo with a baby carraige!"

We need a bullet-through-the-head smiley for this stuff.

--Dai Stihó

Bishie
                                'Mancer
                                Foam Poet

Comment

Working...
                                X