The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *looks revolted* Oh, that's nice.

I made my sig shorter. I miss the Princess Bride quote already. But we have to save DD money...

*Ella*

Life is uncertain...eat dessert first!
    *Ella*
    "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
    There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
    And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
    What could mean more than this?"
    --Bright Eyes

Comment

• While we're on the subject of fingernails... Just kidding.

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit.

Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
      I will rejoice in the moonlight;
      I will dance in the rivers of my tears;
      For I am joyously, wonderfully alive!

Make your own laws or be a slave to another man's. -William Blake

School is hell with flourescent lighting.

Comment

• I'm addicted to beef jerky....

Kitsune Rei

Comment

• Yea. Beef Jerkys good. Hey who likes my new avatar? Sorry Ella, I was looking through a microscope earlier today and realized that the inside of my fingernail was disgusting, I was also weeding and painting today which would explain that, paint, dirt, and long fingernails don't go well together. I guess I should shorten mine too huh?

*Agent~M*

EVERYONE MUST READ CITY OF THE BEASTS!!!!! (I sound crazy but I don't care)
          "Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
          Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
          "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
          I lost my marbles, PLEASE HELP ME FIND THEM!!!!!!!
          *Agent~M*
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
          "I could live

Comment

• Ok. I shortened it. It's still longer then Ella's, but it's shorter.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
            Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
            *Agent~M*
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
            "I could live

Comment

• The shortest, most eloquent sig on the forums has to be the one, I think it was A Timson's, that was:
              Grr. Argh.
              Heh, I love that sig. Rysade's one comes close, though...
              T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
              Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
              Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• i can't imagine why dd pays for chatter.

wouldn't she rather just get rid of it and save some money? of course we'd be very unhappy, but still....

but i'm very grateful that she does.

You had better start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner. You're in one. -Pirates of the Carribean

Don't you dare call me Cutey.

Comment

• I like cold mashed potatoes. They're actually better cold, than hot. They have more flavor that way.

Of course, the queen of the potatoe world is potatoes au gratin. Those are so incredibly tasty!!!!

I love the Topic of Great Reandomness! I should come here more often!!!!

A Jedi Ewok
                  And proud of it...

Loyal reader of Harry Potter and Young Wizards books and great lover of Moon Cakes...
                  A physics geek
                  And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

• My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                    OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                    --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Stop Getting Off Topic!

Heh. Anyway. "Grr. Argh." Was one cool sig, and I can't remember what it's from. I swear it's from some movie producer's studio, or something. Anybody know what I'm babbling about?

Ahaha! Apostrophe's! <------ I found one!
                      Bwahahaha!

--Dai Stihó

Bright
                      Bishie
                      'Mancer
                      Foam Poet

Comment

• You do? Cute!

Mmm, I love potatoes. Especially au gratin, and roast with rosemary and LOTS of salt. S'good... mmm.. *drools* You realise I haven't had lunch? That was a very cruel thing to do...

*scolds Rysade* Don't be silly, you know perfectly well it's apostrophes- you're just being irritating. Bad boy!
                        T
                        PS: Go to chat...

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                          --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Oh, gorgeous! What colour?

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Papercrane --

I posted a message to you about your malfunctioning email account at the top of the forums last week, asking you to get in touch with me -- but you have not done so, and the problem persists. Many messages bounced from the address you gave us at "myspare1@hotmail.com" are flooding the forum administration account as well as DD's.

You need to get in touch with me immediately regarding this -- otherwise I am going to have to lock you out of the forum and/or kill your membership. Please e-mail me at forum-administration@youngwizards.net immediately -- and please do it from a different address than myspare1@hotmail.com, so that my return message to you won't bounce.

Lee / Forum Administrator
                                Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

Working...
                                X