No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *skips in* Guess who just accepted an offer of a one-bedroom ground-floor flat from the council? Squee! My first ever place of my own... I'm really excited. I get to move in about two weeks.
    Las Vegas Boulevard is jammed, and I'm in love...

Comment

• TRIALLIA YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrat-u-freakin-lations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You. You help me. Tell me what else to do for this horrid pain. Gad. I really can't think of anything else right now... except YAY! YAY FOR YOU THAT'S AWESOME!!!

(okay i really am going to bed now. oh and i guess the advil only helped a little. will excedrin help me at all or is that only for headaches? i usually use it for headaches...)
      ..................~*Wolf*~..................
      AIM: CeliaWells8 / Twitter: Scifi_Nerd
      Won 2nd Place for Topic Of The Week 04, January, 2010!!!

Comment

• Sure thing, Wolf. For one thing, if your back hurts, I'd suggest a heating pad rather than ice. It may sting to start with, but you'll feel a lot better, heat relaxes the muscles. And go lie flat.

And thanks! I'm hunting cheap furniture, and looking around for utility quotes, now.
        Las Vegas Boulevard is jammed, and I'm in love...

Comment

• Wow.

I am having problems. I can't believe I messed up another name in the same post as I was apoligizing for messing up a name. *considers champagne bottle, then throws it out.* Nah.

Hey, I could say I was just singing! Alalala, lalala, laaaaa.....except then my sentence wouldn't make sense...

OH! I just figured out what got into me! Right before I posted that, I read like 50 pages of the ToGR! (pages 900 to 1000, skipping some)

And it was even more random than my post. Agent M made a sword out of duck tape and peanut M&Ms and whacked Ella with it. I kid you not. I think I was on a random high.....

Comment

• I... what?

Uhmmm... anyway... so... I'm trying to install Google Talk, and it's totally not working out... I put a heating pad on my back and it hurt even worse... sitting down is pretty ok once I get comfortable... but standing up is murder... I need to see about getting my books back for next semester...

And apparently all my friends are going insane. =)

(Maybe my brain is gone, but what is ToGR?)

Comment

• ToGR: Topic of Great Randomness.

I was talking about where I said "(see Alala's post)" rather than "see Alla's post".
              Hopefully it looks a little less insane now? *big pleading eyes*

Triala: Confetti! Blue food! Hooray hooray!! Congrats!! I'm happy for you! To quote Ponch in DW: "Yayayayayayayaya!"

Comment

• See, I knew it was something very simple.. hahaa. =)

And, HAH! No wonder I say "yayayayay!" a lot! Hahahaaa. Just yet another way DD has influenced my life. ^_^

I am also in the middle of installing MSN messenger back onto my computer... soon I won't be able to get away from you guys! (secretly.. whoot!)

Comment

• I finally finish installing windows 7 at about 10:30 this morning. I fell asleep last night and it stayed on one step for a long time waiting for me to type in something and then again when I left for breakfast this morning.

So apparently all my friends are wimps because there were two football things I had scheduled for today, just a bunch of friends getting together to play touch football, and both of them were cancelled. They were all saying it is too cold when it is only 12 degrees outside, last week we played when it was 3 degrees do it seemed logical that we could play today. Well assuming logical is a valid word in this usage haha.
                  "These are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others."-Groucho Marx

"What is scientific fact? An oxymoron. Science does not deal in facts. It deals in hypotheses, which are never fully and finally correct."-Orson Scott Card

Comment

• Whoops. I knew there was a reason I usually read over posts before I post them. Sorry NickRyan. I always switch up N and M, and O and I. My brain goes faster than my fingers can type and usually doesn't remember to check the words. The same with the word "from." It always ends up as "forn."

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolf View Post
                      You mean alla? You're just messing up everyone's names now, aren't you? Glad I picked some nice four letters! Hahaaaah!
                      You're not safe from the Incredible Name-Changer though!!! (Villain of Keyboards, Killer of Threads, Seller of Generic Food Products.) Mwaaahahah!

I hereby dub you: WILF! and WOLPF!

Wow, I really make you guys suffer.

Illiriam: It's not your fault...I messed up 'm' and 'n' first and that's where my insane post came from.

To the TOGR thread: I'm bored and I don't want to do laundryyyy...
                      ...which is why procrastination is the greatest invention after the wheel.

Comment

• Nooo leaaammmie alone!!!

By the way, whenever I'm speaking, I always mess up G and J. I was reading something out loud for my mom last night, and whatever it was, I kept saying "G" for "J" and she kept yelling at me. Haha, it was kinda funny.

Today I made grilled cheese for the first time in like, five years. Oh, and since I put too much butter on it, it dripped down onto me onto my Phillies hoodie. And I soaked like half my hoodie just to get it out. And of course I sat there all stubborn and shivering, and I JUST got down going at it with the hair dryer... and the butter stain is still there. Any suggestions? It's a light gray hoodie.

In other news, SilveredBlue is officially nuts.
                        Blue food, anyone? We're still celebrating Trillia's newfound apartment-ness! Whoo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolf View Post
                          Nooo leaaammmie alone!!!

By the way, whenever I'm speaking, I always mess up G and J. I was reading something out loud for my mom last night, and whatever it was, I kept saying "G" for "J" and she kept yelling at me. Haha, it was kinda funny.

Today I made grilled cheese for the first time in like, five years. Oh, and since I put too much butter on it, it dripped down onto me onto my Phillies hoodie. And I soaked like half my hoodie just to get it out. And of course I sat there all stubborn and shivering, and I JUST got down going at it with the hair dryer... and the butter stain is still there. Any suggestions? It's a light gray hoodie.

In other news, SilveredBlue is officially nuts.
                          Blue food, anyone? We're still celebrating Trillia's newfound apartment-ness! Whoo!
                          That's going to be tough to get out, unfortunately. I'd say you need to let it soak for a few hours in some cold water. Then run it through the wash.
                          "Doctors help you to live, the Arts give you a reason to live."

Comment

• Here's a link for your butter on clothes problem.

*in a tone of mild curiousity* Am I insane? I hadn't noticed.

heh heh heh.

Comment

• Trialia: Congrats on the place-of-your-own-ness!

SilveredBlue: Yes...yes, you are. XD But so am I, so yayayayay! :P

Wolf: Blue food? Oh yes, it's good stuff. I found a way to grow blue food in my garden, the amazing Blue Potato. So probably soon I'll have blue mashed potatoes, blue potato soup, etc.

Wow, I just got back from a new friend's house. It's about 12:45, late at night (or early in the morning?), and me and my new friends just played cards for several hours! And we're going skating together tomorrow - today - whenever! I think I'm gonna go rest up a bit. XD
                              Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• I know I've mentioned Librivox before here -- it's a project that produces public domain audiobooks from public domain material. Every week, they have a short poem that they want as many people as possible to read -- this week, it was Dickinson's "Summer Shower". It's the first time in a while that I've submitted a recording -- anyone else want to join in? :-)

http://librivox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23414
                                "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

Working...
                                X