No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M, don't despair about meeting DD. She's still attending conventions, so there'll be a few more chances. She's going to Worldcon this year.
    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• Yeah. She'll be in Canada. Lucky Aurora. Of course Minnesota isn't far from Canada....
      *Agent~M*
      Live your life as if there's no tomorrow, for all you know there might not be.
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• TAKAHASHI RUMIKO??????

*falls over* OMG!!! The creator of Ranma 1/2, Maison Ikkoku, Lum Urusei Yatsura, and, most mportantly, INUYASHA??? AHHH!!!! *falls over again*

Oh well, worth a shot.... *pout* *sniffle* First I miss out on Anime North.... I don;t even get a con report...

Minnesota... hmm...

Well, I dunno were Baltimore is, but I'm pretty sure its not in minnesota...

"I want to find something I've wanted all along
        Somewhere I belong"
        -Somewhere I belong, Linkin Park

Comment

• I was answering Cress about Minnesotan conventions. For Baltimore/Maryland, I'm not as familiar, but I know that DC is hosting World Fantasy this year. I googled and found the Baltimore Science Fiction Society site.

Oh. If you think Takahashi's impressive, the year before I started going to Comic-Con, they'd gotten Osama Tezuka to guest.

[This message was edited by kli6 on 11 July 2003 at 17:41.]
          New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• Uh no Aurora, Baltimore is not in Minnesota, it's a little closer to D.C. then Minnesota is. I think it's in Maryland. And why "Minnesota... hmm..."?
            *Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "I could live

Comment

• OMG. Ella left us at what... Like page 18, and when she gets back it'll probably be on like 24 or somethin'.And she told us not to talk or fight while she was gone. Like that happened. 22 Pages! Ella is sooooo lucky.

*Agent~M*
              "I could live

Comment

• Minnisota IS a state, neh???

You're getting me confuzzled...

Somewhere I belong"

Comment

• *goes bugeyed at Aurora.* DUH MINNESOTA IS A STATE!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course it's a boring state where the only interesting thing is the mall of america and some country stuff but I will still be offended if you don't even know it's a state! Sure your from canada but Minnesota is one of the closest states to canada. Look on the guest map! Actually I will give you a map of North America and you will see just how close Minnesota is!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

• I knew that. I'm just feeling confuzzled today. Yeah, gimme the map- I've been needing a new atlas.

Somewhere I belong"

Comment

• O.k. Here's the map, Google images is so fast and helpful. MN is Minnesota.

*Agent~M*

http://www.honeywell.ca/braukmann/images/america.jpg

*Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

• Ah, right... I thought that was Montana! Oh well...

Its the summer and my brain gets confuzzled.

Somewhere I belong"

Comment

• Who likes my new sign?! Random Random Random.
                          ----
                          O.k maybe Google isn't so helpful. I only got five Japanese characters! Sorry I'm muttering. Very sorry. The Northern Lights search engine works WAY better but you have to pay for it.
                          ----
                          You thought Minnesota was Montana!!!!!??? No offense to any Montanaers but personally I think Montana is more boring the MN.
                          combined posts - gf
                          *Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• I have to say that Wyoming is probably the most boring state....hands down.
                            there are more buffalo in that state then there are people...it is a proven fact. By me.

Dai
                            Aundrea of The Dirty Rotten City
                            I Wear My Suglasses at Night
                            Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                            CRUD-MONKEYS!!!!

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave,
                            When we first practice to decieve!"
                            -Sir Walter Scott
                            :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                            A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• My sign? Who likes my sign. ANd yes it probably is a fact that Wyoming is boring because if I were to recite all 50 states then I would probably forget Wyoming. Actually Iowa is really boring too, but I wouldn't forget it since one, it's right under Minnesota and two, or school play, of which I took part in, was based in Iowa, and out of the two songs I sang one was about Iowa so... But I would probably forget New Mexico and some other southern and eastern ones too... I'm a walking talking dictionary, until you ask me about America. Hmm... that's a good sig...

----
                              Ha! I figured it out! see now I will stop forgetting my sign and I will use a better sig. Ha!

*Agent~M*

I'm a walking talking dictionary, until you ask me about America.
                              ----
                              See?! No you probably don't so I will explain, I didn't have to type *Agent~M*!! Now I won't forget it. I'm a little too hyper today! La la lalala lal lal la la la!!!!! Funny thing is, I don't know why. Hmm... oh well La la la la la la la la la la la la la la!!!!!!!
                              combined posts - gf
                              *Agent~M*
                              "I could live

Comment

• Yes, Agent M, we all like your sig.
                                I instensly dislike Wyoming.

sig trim - gf
                                :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                                A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

Working...
                                X