No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually, shooting on instinct doesn't mean I'm AWFUL.

Compared to other archers, I'm awful.

Compared to a newbie, I'm good.

I'm just very instinctual.

"I want to find something I've wanted all along
    Somewhere I belong"
    -Somewhere I belong, Linkin Park

Comment

• when is the chat?

Dai
      Aundrea of The Dirty Rotten City
      I Wear My Suglasses at Night
      Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
      CRUD-MONKEYS!!!!
      And that is all I have to say about that.

"It takes two to speak the truth- one to speak, and one to hear."
      -Henry David Thoreau
      :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
      A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• Aurora, I always thought the best Zen archers were the ones that did just that... let the target hit the arrow.

Had a demonstration once by the Master at a Zen temple on Oahu. Terrible day for it; rain, wind, tiny target 30m off. Didn't make any difference, the arrow still went plop! in the target.
        "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
        "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

• Its probably because I TRY to aim, to please m archery coach. Of course, I release on instinct still...

I can't aim... one of the coachs said I'm all instinct...

Somewhere I belong"

Comment

• Poor baby Rysade... can't go on the net... I feel for you... (PS: My brother's reading over my shoulder and he says: "God that's so wrong. Who's Rysade?" (I point to sn and avatar): "Him." "How old is he?" "Nineteen." "See, that's so dodgy!" So, I'ma afraid you (and probably everyone else here) is officially "dodgy." Whoo-hoo. )

The chat's on Saturday at 3 pm for ET (East american time) 7 am Sunday for Kiwis, I'm not sure where you are so I have no idea when it is your time...

I think Aurora should come to the chat. Who's with me?
            T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
            Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
            Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
            Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
            My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
            Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Birdhead! I came up with a strange nickname for you-the all wise and powerful fountain of Maori knowledge. yes, I know it's weird. I warned you.

"There is no spoon" The Matrix
              Ner Musan Hashima Biranya
              READ MERCEDES LACKEY!!!!
              I promise I will use no more fun funs
              The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
              Be happy life is good

Comment

• How'd it let you post twice? Also if Rysade is 19 then he can't be grounded, by the law he's technically an adult, even if he doesn't act like one. So exactly how can he be grounded?

*Agent~M*

I'm a walking talking dictionary, until you ask me about America.
                Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                "Do what the Knight tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
                *Agent~M*
                "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                "I could live

Comment

• Dunno.

"There is no spoon" The Matrix
                  Ner Musan Hashima Biranya
                  READ MERCEDES LACKEY!!!!
                  I promise I will use no more fun funs
                  The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                  Be happy life is good

Comment

• If he's still at home with his folks, then they're probably making the rules. The rules may involve restrictions on when he can get on the computer, a curfew, and/or other things.
                    "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                    "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

• It didn't let me post then: I was going to leave my post at that, but Ithought of something else to say. I forgot to get rid of the T.
                      T
                      sig trim - gf

Comment

• Oh. But still..... if he's an adult (technically) then.... well have you ever seen an adult ground an adult? even if he's nineteen and only just an adult, he shouldn't have to be grounded.......... Why were you grounded anyways Rysade?

*Agent~M*

I'm a walking talking dictionary, until you ask me about America.
                        Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                        "Do what the Knight tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
                        *Agent~M*
                        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                        "I could live

Comment

• *is amused* Well, if he's living at home, I guess he just has to deal with it.
                          T
                          sig trim - gf

Comment

• ...I'm scared of myself now. Why?

Because instinct told me not to bother showing up for the chat.

And... you all know...

I'm officially scared now.

Somewhere I belong"

Comment

• I didn't show up for the chat because I didn't know when it was until after it was over.

Poor Rysade. I feel for you.
                              sig trim - gf
                              :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                              A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• Unfortunately, the chat was cancelled because DD's hard drive (I think) was having problems. It's gonna be rescheduled some time in August. I hope it gets fixed soon.

*Ella*

"I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha, ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is 'never get involved in a land war in Asia', but only slightly less well known is this: 'never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line'! Ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha!"
                                -The Princess Bride
                                *Ella*
                                "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                                There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                                And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                                What could mean more than this?"
                                --Bright Eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X