Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harry Potter Speculation (book & movie Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*carefully pushes chill pill to Nita2011* Really now, calm down. And umm, at least we're still talking about HP, e-mail-Tudor-Ere-England-Advertising certainly is not. o_0

Ruby--Technically the Inferi aren't really alive, just animated At least that's how I understood it.
    "In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center will not hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green

Comment

Yay!! *dances* new mugglecast episode is out!!! And there is an extra new host this week..
      "There's only one thing you should know, I've put my trust in you! Pushed as far as i can go"

Comment

what is a mugglecast episode?
        I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

um...i don't know how to say this, but the book IS here, in the first topic.
          I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
          For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

what the hell r u yelling at me for? I was just asking a simple question, with a few hmmmm's in there. I don't see what's wrong. I just wanted to know what the name of the next book is. Well, anyway...... I already took a chill pill. I was a VERY good girl. I took my famtidine, two resperidal, two welbutrion, and lexapro. I am a VERY, VERY good girl.
            Need help with homework, E-Mail me @ elizabeth1ofengland@yahoo.com I am ALWAYS bored!! Or, if u want a brief lesson on Tudor era Monarchy.

Comment

Anyway...back to the topic at hand. Anyone check out what Wiki has to say about the Deathly Hallows? It'd make for a really interesting finale to the series if its "spoilers" come true.
              I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. I have not got one who is a fool.--Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by nita2011:
                what the hell r u yelling at me for? I was just asking a simple question, with a few hmmmm's in there. I don't see what's wrong. I just wanted to know what the name of the next book is. Well, anyway...... I already took a chill pill. I was a VERY good girl. I took my famtidine, two resperidal, two welbutrion, and lexapro. I am a VERY, VERY good girl.
                Wow, girl you got probleeems. And, I'm going to check out wiki right now. I am totally up for spoilers.

I just read the wiki thing. I am more excited than ever. I wonder who will die. If Petunia isn't a squib then what is she? I wonder where Snape's loyalty does lie. I can't wait to read it.

Merged two posts - Peter
                Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
                Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

Guys, calm it down a touch, OK? I know this is a topic that can get people excitable. But let's keep it cool.

And by the way, those of you who're double-posting: Kli has warned you about this. Start listening to her or I'm going to start suspending people's posting privileges until they learn better.

I mean it! Message storage space is costing DD more than ever, and everybody needs to wrap their brains around the concept that double-posting wastes everybody's time and electrons, and makes the problem worse.

Also, when Kli gets annoyed, I get annoyed. So make a note.
                  Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

*eagerly awaits the book with everyone else* how could petunia be a squib, anyways? that would require parents that were wizards...
                    Though, the fact that she doesn't completely exclude the possibility of an eight harry potter book, despite saying she has no plans for it, gives me hope that she won't kill harry. after all, if she does, there COULDN"T be another one...you can't continue having the name in the title, when the characters dead! it would have to be a new series, with some of the same characters...
                    at least, i hope so, otherwise the arguments kind of useless and she still might kill him.
                    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

What do you know about Petunia and Lily's parents?
                      <LI> They were happy when Lily (apparently the younger child) turned out to be a witch.
                      <LI> Petunia knows about Dementors and Azkaban, to Harry's surprise; he wouldn't expect a Muggle, even one whose sister was a witch, to know about them.
                      <LI> Petunia is very hostile to people who can use magic, almost as if they have something that she was denied.

Harry doesn't seem to know anything about his mother's parents.
                      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Originally posted by marina salem:
                        I don't think that Neville is supposed to be able to kill Voldemort. What exactly in Godric's Hollow do you think would be the horcrux, Kaila? I'm not sure that Ron could kill Harry even if Harry asked him to. As for Harry being a horcrux, though, I think many people are of the same mindset.
                        James and Lily's house (or at least the ruins of it) would probably be the horcux. You're probably right though ron wouldn't be able to kill harry. so what if neville was a horcux and voldemort accidently killed him? i dunno. they are just ideas though
                        -"Though speach be unlearn'd, The wisdom be earn'd,"
                        Cairpre, the bard, The Lost Years of Merlin book 3
                        http://inheritanceseries.freeforums....ce41240a2f1add

Comment

neville being a horcux...always possible, but doubtful...what reason for it would voldemort have? after all, he chose hairy as his enemy, and he wouldn't put part of his soul in something he felt was not even a threat to him...he'd want it in something big, something grand, and maybe even in something that would mock all those who stood against him...
                          *Hopes that isn't hairy*

Comment

Originally posted by young reader:
                            neville being a horcux...always possible, but doubtful...what reason for it would voldemort have? after all, he chose hairy as his enemy, and he wouldn't put part of his soul in something he felt was not even a threat to him...he'd want it in something big, something grand, and maybe even in something that would mock all those who stood against him...
                            *Hopes that isn't hairy*
                            I think that Young reader is right, Neville is too how should i put it, insignificant to be a horcux. I mean he can't do anything right. It would probably be something of Ravenclaws that is another one of his horcux's.
                            But of the tree of knowledge of good and evil
                            thou shall not eat of it:
                            for in the day that thou eatest there of
                            thou shalt surely die.

Comment

yeah but then no one would suspect it so he won't accidentily lose part of his soul
                              -"Though speach be unlearn'd, The wisdom be earn'd,"
                              Cairpre, the bard, The Lost Years of Merlin book 3
                              http://inheritanceseries.freeforums....ce41240a2f1add

Comment

Neville never does anything right. I wouldn't trust him with my life I swear. I wonder why Harry doesn't know anything about his mothers parents. I guess it wasn't important to the series.
                                Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
                                Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

Working...
                                X