Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harry Potter Speculation (book & movie Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it took me about 5 hour to finsh it. I didn't even go to sleep until I was done with it.

Comment

• It took me a day and a half. But, that's only because I stopped to eat. And, I had to leave the house because for my birthday we went to see a movie and we went out to eat.
      Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
      Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

• I actually lived while reading that book. I went to swim practice and ate whole meals with my family and slept for at least 12 hours at a time.
        The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
        I promise not to funfun anymore
        Be happy cause life is good

Comment

• I think that it took me about 10 hours to read Half-Blood Prince, because SOME people (a.k.a. my parents) don't understand how important it is to read a book that I've been waiting for for forever. I had to eat, and socialize with the family. Of course, all this occured after my sister finished reading it. She took forever, and she was always wanting to tell me something that happened. But I get to read Deathly Hallows first!
          I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. I have not got one who is a fool.--Oscar Wilde

Comment

• nita2011 I believe you win for the fastest time. But, sadly my hat goes off to cress. That dispite the fact no matter how excited she was to read the book that took forever to be released, still lived a normal life. So cress I'm going to give you a cookie and any stuffed animal you like.

Comment

• Hey! i went to a museum during the day that I read Hp, went to the bookstore and bought it, Ate, bathroom breaks, babysat, and had to listen to nagging. I didn't subtract all those from the reading time. *sticks out tongue*
              anyway, does anybody here sort of wish that Harry will die? *ducks bullets that come flying at her* *ducks bad eggnog*
              I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

• *Snickers* I don't know if I wish it, but it would almost be fitting. *says all this behind a foot of bullet proof glass as a precaution. And I think she said something about one of the MAIN sharacters dying. At least, my mom siad she siad that. We both think it will be Harry, but Lauren, my little sister, thinks it's going to be Ron.
                I have to leave. AVID. which it seems I'm always leaving for. Like it helps me at all.
                "You're so funny. Sometimes, I wish I was a little elf, so I could ride around on your shoulder all day and laugh at you." - my mom. (Yes, she honestly told me that. *rolls eyes*)

Comment

• Go Voldemort! Go on, Voldy! Kill him! Kill Harry! KILL HIM!

Ahh....
                  Now we don't have to read about his WHINING!
                  ugh.... I hate his acursed WHINING.
                  I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

• i didn't bother reading the half blood prince all at once...a friend did, but not me. i can't! i'm adhd! i get distracted BY EVERYTHING! unless it's completely silent...and that silence will then drive me to distraction!
                    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• That sucks Young Reader. At least you like to read. Jwiz my friends are in avid, all they do is fuss about it. I never saw a good reason in joining it, thats why I joined Upward Bound. I got to stay in a college dorm for five weeks last summer and live the college lifestyle.

Killing Harry would be the best way to end the series. I heard from my best friend that the book was actually going to be published July 21 and come out a week later. Is that true?

Comment

• Spyells: According to this article by Scholastic, who publishes the HP books in the US, Deathly Hallows is going to be released on July 21. I don't know why I included the whole link, but I hope that answers your question.
                        I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. I have not got one who is a fool.--Oscar Wilde

Comment

• I dunno, I haven't been as excited about HP lately. My mom has even said that since I don't care that much she gets to read it first and I've got so much else that I want to read that it doesn't but me.
                          I kind of second the hope that Harry dies. He started to get REALLY annoying around the 5th book. NOT RON! I love Ron. If they kill Hermione though, I'm going to be more than angry. She's the only intelligent one of the three.
                          The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                          I promise not to funfun anymore
                          Be happy cause life is good

Comment

• *can't wait for next harry potter book* dad made me wait till midnight for even HIM to start reading the last book when we got it early...
                            I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Thank you marina salem. My friend has very special friends because he goes to a different school then me. His friends most often are wrong. I had a feeling it wasn't right if everyone on here said the 21st. But, my friend never listens to me.

Comment

• Harry does get annoying, but don't bet on him dying. He's the hero he will never die, just get really close to it.
                                For me finishing the 6th book it took me four hours straight. I didn't do anything but read. I reread everything since I tend to read so fast. Also I was in a hurry reading the 6th book because the newest Eragon book, Eldest came out like at the same time, I was more excited for that one.
                                ---------------------------
                                I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Call me nasa, it's a tradition.... don't ask...

Comment

Working...
                                X