Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harry Potter Speculation (book & movie Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, but the question is, who do we consider "main" characters, and who does Joan?
    "In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center will not hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green

Comment

Originally posted by spyells:
      Apparently someone didn't read the first post, cody. ...
      Yeah, i kid of started from the bottom lol
      But of the tree of knowledge of good and evil
      thou shall not eat of it:
      for in the day that thou eatest there of
      thou shalt surely die.

Comment

i'm not sure anyone will come back, but if someone did, i agree with all who said serius...as far as i can say, he entered the realm of the dead. that's a little bit different from BEING dead.

---
        I had had a feeling when reading the book that something was going to happen. Harry was just tooooo happy. No main character in a book can stay happy too long.
        sad, huh? of course, it doesn't help that it's so hard not to torure your'e characters some times, especially since the book gets boring if you don't....i even torture characters based on ME in stories, which can be really horid at times.

[and yet another double-post. I'm beginning to feel like the maid cleaning up after you, YR. Please learn to trim your quotes and consolidate posts. --kli.]
        I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Harry's as good as dead but

the title is pretty bad....but i will deal with it *sniffles a bit* But i think the book will be OK but not as good as any of the YW
          "There's only one thing you should know, I've put my trust in you! Pushed as far as i can go"

Comment

Originally posted by Piper:
            Ah, but the question is, who do we consider "main" characters, and who does Joan?
            Yeah, who do you guys consider main characters?
            Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
            Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

j.k. rowling has a really great site. it's jkrowling.com. she's got so much information on there about rumors and stuff. has anyone been there?

Comment

Spyells, I have an answer to your question: I think we all consider Harry a main character. If someone doesn't, you're INSANE, especially since his name is in the title. Hermione and Ron are main characters, and Voldemort. Secondary characters might be Ginny, the deceased Dumbledore, and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley (maybe). I don't know about anyone else...it depends on which book we're talking about.

Just my opinions, though...
                I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. I have not got one who is a fool.--Oscar Wilde

Comment

i haven't been there...and i consider ron, hermionee, harry, and on occasions ginny to be main characters...and voldemort. could voldemort die? please? anyways...that doesn't change who SHE thinks is a main character...
                  For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

I of course think Harry is a main character. Ron and Hermione are main characters too. I'm not always sure about Ginny. I guess she would be secondary. My best friend mentioned he wasn't too sad when Sirius dissapeared behind the veil. He says that Sirius wasn't really in the books much until the end.

Comment

my friends and i thought up an idea about the last book. here it goes:

Harry and godric hollow are 2 horocuxes. harry destroys godric hollow and gets ron to kill him as in him Harry. then neville kills Voldemort and everyone crys.

how is it?
                      -"Though speach be unlearn'd, The wisdom be earn'd,"
                      Cairpre, the bard, The Lost Years of Merlin book 3
                      http://inheritanceseries.freeforums....ce41240a2f1add

Comment

I don't think that Neville is supposed to be able to kill Voldemort. What exactly in Godric's Hollow do you think would be the horcrux, Kaila? I'm not sure that Ron could kill Harry even if Harry asked him to. As for Harry being a horcrux, though, I think many people are of the same mindset.
                        I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. I have not got one who is a fool.--Oscar Wilde

Comment

Could happen, but i certainly hope not. I don't want harry dead...*sighs* but still, can't discount the possibility.

Comment

Harry doesn't need to have Ron kill him. What's wrong with a rope?

IT'S NOT TRUE! A SPELL CAN REAWAKEN THE DEAD! REMEMBER THE INFERI! NO SPELL CAN GIVE THE DEAD "LIFE", HOWEVER. Oh well, nope. Dumblydorees is dead.
                            I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

Although no spell can give back life, maybe, just maybe, Sirius is NOT DEAD! Hmm??? Ever thought of that??? Anyway, is the topic of this convo not the NAME of hte next book???? Anyone mention that???? Hmmm??? Yah, so.......Anyone can e-mail me at elizabeth1ofengland@yahoo.com with any topic of descusion. (Especially on the Tudor Ere in England, well, the royalty part of it)
                              Need help with homework, E-Mail me @ elizabeth1ofengland@yahoo.com I am ALWAYS bored!! Or, if u want a brief lesson on Tudor era Monarchy.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder, but did you have to be so harsh. I learned the hard way about being harsh on this forum when I was new. Man take a chill pill. All you had to do was comment on what was being said. And it I made you mad just PM me ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X